A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 4 records. :
Was Kenneth the Third aka the Grim the heir of Kenneth the Second despite being his nephew, not being the son of the current king, and younger then Maol Chavilm? The show comics and real life are kinda of confusing regarding Scottish succession.
Kenneth III was the son of Kenneth II's older brother Duff, so he was the rightful heir.
For more information, check out: http://gargwiki.net/Kenneth_III
Would you share at this time what caused Maol Chalvim to turn on Kenneth the Grim and overthrow him?
Thank you for the SLG comics... they were a pleasure
If you want more story than I've shown on this, I'll refer you to the history books. The main causes are the same.
In your head, who voices Fleur?
How about the Grim?
Rhona Mitra & Cary Elwes
Just wondering about the origin of a couple of monikers.
1. Where did the nickname "The Grim" come from for Kenneth? Why did you use it?
2. What is the origin of "True", the young female in Demona's Clan. Meaning, why do you call her "True"?
1. I think it's "in-story" origin is pretty clear from the story, so I won't add to that. As for why I chose to use it... it had a few benefits:
1. Helps distinguish Kenneth III from Kenneth II.
2. Added a bit of tension as to who or what the Grim might be before we met him.
3. Was useful to illustrate character for Grim and Maol Chalvim.