A Station Eight Fan Web Site
101-112 have all aired.
113 will air this Friday, October 7th.
114-123 are all in the can, ready to air.
124-125 are in post-production.
126 is almost done being animated in Korea.
201-203 have shipped to Korea.
204-209 are in storyboard.
210 is in script.
211-220 are in outline.
Issues #0-8 are out.
Issue #9 has shipped for printing.
Issue #10 is being inked.
Issue #11 is being penciled.
Issue #12 is being scripted.
Issues #13-15 have all been plotted.
These are mostly timeline questions but here goes:
*Issue One and Two
1. In the psychic phenomena triggered by the G-Gnome, the Joker fights the Justice League. How many years ago did this event take place?
2. The first timestamp in Issue Three was "Infinity Island July 8, 22:14 EDT." Should it have been "ECT" like in the episode "Infiltrator"?
3. In the last page of the story, Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad were watching a report on Selena Gonzalez. Was the reporter Cat Grant?
Wally West states "in the 40s and 50s, Jay Garrick is the Flash"
4. What year did Jay Garrick start as the Flash?
5. What year did Jay Garrick retire from being the Flash in the 1950s?
6. How many years ago did Jay Garrick and Barry Allen first meet?
7. How many years has Barry Allen been the Flash?
8. Is Dick Grayson's deceased aunt the Earth-16 version of Harriet Cooper, Grayson's aunt from the 60s Batman comics and TV show?
9. When Miss Martian tells her story, she mentions Martian Manhunter held a competition to determine his partner. When did this happen?
10. At the end of the issue, Dr. Desmond has Superboy moved into a new containment pod. How many weeks old was Superboy at this time?
11. Was that a Richard Dragon poster at Artemis' side of the bedroom?
12. How many millennia was the giant creature frozen?
1. Four years ago.
5. Jay didn't officially announce his retirement until Barry debuted as Flash. But Jay's been in various stages of semi-retirement since 1951.
6. About a year before Barry became the Flash.
9. NO COMMENT.
10. Don't know exactly.
11. Not sure. Maybe. Ask Chris.
12. NO COMMENT.
1. Why did sportsmaster told aqualad about a mole?
2. Why didn't superboy recognized Snapper Carr?
3. Does Snapper Carr have any superpowers?
4. Does Snapper Carr lives in Rhode Island?
5. Can any of the flashes with or without special equiqment run fast enough to travel through time?
6. Has Sinestro betrayed the Green Lantern Corps yet?
7. Was Jim Corrigan the host of the Spectre and is he still the Spectre's host?
8. Who are the people that knows batman secret identity?
9. What are Superman's powers on Earth 16?
10. Why is Superboy and Miss Martian going to school?
1. Aqualad's wondering the same thing.
2. In his vision, Snapper was a teenager. Now, Lucas Carr is an adult. Superboy just didn't make the connection.
3. No. Do you?
6. No comment.
7. No comment.
8. Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Dick Grayson, Clark Kent, Princess Diana, Ra's al Ghul and perhaps a small handful of others that I don't feel like revealing right now.
9. Flight, Strength, enhanced Invulnerability, Heat Vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, X-Ray vision, infrared vision, super hearing, enhanced speed. That's pretty much it. No super-breath. No super-hypnosis.
10. Teenagers (of their biological age) have to go to school, and their guardians feel its healthy for them to socialize with real kids and learn the same subjects.
YOUNG JUSTICE Episode #12 ("Homefront") Credits
Young Justice Theme and Music By
Casting & Voice Direction
Starring The Voices Of
Stephanie Lemelin as Artemis
Jesse McCartney as Robin
Danica McKellar as M'gann M'orzz
Nolan North as Superboy, Superman
Khary Payton as Aqualad
Jason Spisak as Kid Flash
Jeff Bennett as Red Tornado, Red Torpedo
Kelly Hu as Jade Nguyen, Paula Crock
Alyson Stoner as Bette Kane, Barbara Gordon
Based On DC Comics Characters
Batman Created By
Superman Created By
Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster
Miss Martian Created By
Geoff Johns and Tony Daniel
Martian Manhunter Created By
Assistant Production Manager
Lead Character Design
BG Key Design
Charles E. Drost, III
Animation Timing Director
James Tim Walker
Ink & Paint
Main Title Animation
MOI Animation, Inc.
Wut It Is
Supervising Dialogue/ADR Editor
Mark A. Keatts
Post Production Manager
Dialogue Recording Studio
Recording Machine Operator
Jeff O. Collins
Post Production Sound Services
Audio Circus, Inc.
Christopher D. Lozinski
MOI Animation, Inc.
Young-Soo Yoo (Director)
Byoung-Ryul Kim (Director)
Gyu-Han Yoo (Director)
Executive In Charge Of Music
Business And Legal Affairs
Joulene St. Catherine
Executive in Charge of Production
Executives In Charge Of Production For Cartoon Network
Brian E. S. Jones
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States of America and other countries. Any unauthorized duplication, copying, distribution, exhibition or use may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Â© 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Country of first publication United States Of America
YOUNG JUSTICE and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Â© DC Comics.
Warner Bros Animation Inc. is the author of this film/motion picture for the purposes of Article 15 (2) of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.
There are, as always, a bunch of people who ALSO helped out but don't receive credits on screen for various (legal and precedent) reasons.
A handful (in no particular order) include...
Dan Soulsby - Talent Coordinator
Eric Lewis, CAS - Dialogue Sound Mixer
Chris Eaton - Assistant Engineer
Otis Van Osten - Sound Supervisor
Ron Salaises - Sound Effects editor
Carlos Sanches - Re-Recording Mixer
Stacy Michaels - Foley Mixer
Alex Ulrich - Foley Walker
I know I'm probably forgetting some folks, and I REALLY apologize! If you send me a reminder, I'll pimp you in another post!
Hi Greg I was wondering how many comic book tie ins of YJ do you plan on writing? Do you have a set number or are you going to keep writing issues for as long as you can?
I'll keep going as long as they'll let me. Typically, companies run out of interest before I do.
sorry, after watching "Targets" it reminded me of a few other questions I have.
1 does Bruce commute from Gotham to Metropolis every day or was there a specific reason he was hanging out there in "schooled"?
2 another city question, Do Philadelphia and New York exist on Earth 16 or have Metropolis & Gotham replaced them?
3 is Mercy a cyborg or an android.
1. He has offices all over the world. His primary office is, of course, in Gotham. So, no, no commuting. And I'm sure there was a specific reason he was in Metropolis that day.
2. All four cities you named exist. We've seen Gotham (101), Metropolis (105) and Philadelphia (106) already. New York will also appear this season.
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED... but since it's one-word: CYBORG.
Mr. Weismen, I want to first thank you for creating quality programming that I grew up with and for creating Elisa, a strong female figure that matched my own background in terms of race.
1.Would you say that Aqualad is a younger non gargoyle version of Goliath in terms of personality?
2.You revealed Flash's, Batman's and Superman's ages, would it be okay to ask how old is Aquaman and Mera?
Thank you for looking over my questions and I wish you all the luck with current and future projects.
1. Uh... not really.
2. Aquaman is 29; Mera, 27.
Hey Mr. Weisman! First off love Gargoyles and Young Justice, and I have a couple of questions about the latter...
1 How long have Superman and Batman known each other in this world, were they friends before the league?
2 Why doesn't Superboy want to be leader of The Team?
Thank you for reading :)Kenzey
1. About ten years or so.
2. Why would he want that responsibility?
First off, I just want to say how wonderful Ask Greg is. It's so nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule working on the show we love to answer fans questions about them. I'm sorry you get so much negative feed back and rude comment, because you don't have to do this, and we are lucky that you are willing.
I have some questions about Young Justice
1. Do all the members of the Justice League know Batman's secret identity. If not, who knows
2.Who were the founding members of the Justice League
3. Do Bruce and Barry know that Dick told Wally his secret I.D. How long has Wally known?
4. How is Roy supporting himself financially, trick arrows are expensive after all, as are trips to Asia and boat rentals.
1. No. Not going to go down the list here.
2. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter
3a. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4. Inheritance from his parents and a trust that Ollie created before he lost all of his fortune. At this point, I think Roy has more money than Oliver.
Really quick question hope you it doesn't count as a spoiler. 1. Will Aqualad use any kind of modern weaponry? I asked a question like this a few months back after watching the Green Latern trailer. Basically will he use aforementioned weapons or do Atlanteans stick to ancient weapons and sorcery. 2. Didn't plan on this but who do you like more Aquaman or Namor? I'm surprised no one mentioned the fact that The Teams reason for forming is practically ecatepec to the reason the outsiders were formed. They were formed by Batman to do covert missions for the League so none of the Leaguers had to damage their publicity or popularity.
1. He'll mostly stick to his water-bearers. Mostly.
2. I like both characters. Honestly.