A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Can we please have summaries or a synopsis for some of the upcoming episodes for Young Justice?
Does Green Arrow care about Artemis or just keeps her around for the good of the team?
You'll get 'em as Cartoon Network releases 'em. I don't control that. And if you're asking me to SPOIL... I think you know my answer.
Yes, he cares about her.
Hi greg. loved this weeks episode, I had a feeling red wasn't evil. I liked the introduction of zatanna too, though i'd don't know how i like her and robin as a couple. also, I absolutley LOVE captian marvel, he's so goofy but at the same time i can see him as part of the team. geting into my questions...
1. how angry did the mentors when they found out about the teams "kidnapping" of zatanna and them traking down red? will it affect the leagues trust towards them in anyway?
2. did kid flash's arm heal through out the episode or does he have a strong pain tolerance? i ask since he moved it quite abit despite the injury, unless it was never hurt and he was just overreacting?
3.can black canary or any of the "den mothers" track the bio-ship with the computer thing? if so, then why didn't she check to see where they were when they didn't return?
4. was there ever a mole on the team, or was sportsmaster talking about red?
non-"humanity" related questions
1. where did the injustice league get sent to? belle-reve, arkham?
2.in alpha male, why wasn't miss martian angry like the others were about kaldur kepping the mole secret?
3.because red arrow was fighting alongside green and canary, has he mended his relation ship with them somewhat?
deviating from the questions, what i really liked about "revelation" was how the mentors and non-main character supers got some attention.
4. will there be more episodes like that, that show the justice league fighting villans?
5. off topic, will we get to see mentor,student(ex. batman and robin) interaction in their civilian identities like in downtime?
6. will robin's uncle be seen in the show?( the one from volume six)
7. why wont batman let robin tell the team his identity?
8. when the show first came out, a report online said the 22 episode was going to be about how robin became a hero, is this true or was it a speculation?
9. does the league know captain marvel's real identity?
thank you so much for the series, the last three episodes have been awsome and well worth the wait. have to say though, why is the superboyXmissmartian pairing stressed so much in the show? not that i dislike the two, i actually reallly like superboy( he grew on me in terrors)and the pairing itself isn't to bad, but it feels to focused on. like in alpha-male, i didn't like how there was that subplot where she was angry at him for being overprotective. it felt kinda intrusive, since this was about aqualad becoming a stronger leader and the team moving past their anger towards him. if the issue of conner's overprotection had it's own episode or was a reacurring subplot, i wouldnt mind it as much. also, for the record, i don't dislike megan, i just like artemis more.
homefront was probably my favorite, since it focused on artemis and robin, my two favorites? seeing them grow as teammates was nice as was them becoming classmates and her not knowing it. what i really like is how this episode proves that artemis ISN'T the mole.
thank you so much for this wonderful series.
1. I'm sure feelings were mixed. It's hard to argue with results... particularly when those results literally saved the human race.
2. It was in a cast.
3. No. Not easily.
4. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
1. Ultra-Humanite, Black Adam, Atomic Skull and Poison Ivy were sent to Belle Reve. Joker was sent to Arkham.
2. She had other concerns and/or SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
4. Here and there.
5. Yes, but more in the comic book.
6. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
7. Do the math. If Robin's identity becomes known then it becomes difficult to not deduce Batman's I.D.
8. It was a misinterpretation of something I said.
9. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Superboy and Miss Martian is one of many threads we run through episodes. Sometimes the threads are stronger, sometimes not. Obviously, here at the beginning of their relationship there's more ground to cover. And as you pointed out, "Homefront" had very little of the relationship, yet it was still there.
1. Is Artemis' hair naturally blonde or does she dye it? (Just curious.)
Thank you for your time! :)
1. It's blonde.
Let me start by saying that I know nothing about Red Tornado. I know nothing about Red Torpedo. I know nothing about Red Inferno. I know nothing about Red Volcano. I know nothing about T.O. Morrow. As ignorant as I am of the DC mythos, I am even more ignorant in the mythology of Red Tornado. Up until now, he was that robot that got blown up in an episode of "Justice League Unlimited."
This was an awesome episode. It was a crash course in all of this without ever feeling like an info-dump. From a writing stand point, it felt less like exposition and more like an organic part of the story. That sort of thing is hard to do, but it really worked. Two episodes built up to this, and the pay off was stunning. It takes great writing to make me care about a glorified toaster oven, but this episode did it.
I also liked Zatanna. I liked her a lot. I'm assuming that was Lacey Chabert doing her voice. The cast list attached to the end of the episode was obviously for an episode set down the line, so I don't know. But if it was, it was nice to hear her again. Both her and Vanessa Marshall as Black Canary. I'm hoping we hear more "Spectacular Spider-Man" alumni later on.
Zatanna was a lot of fun, and I liked her chemistry with Robin. I was actually a little disappointed when the episode ended with her seemingly not joining the team. I would like to see more of her and I think she fits right in. I can think of one character I wouldn't mind swapping out in exchange, but that's neither here not there.
I thought Red Volcano made a pretty menacing villain. That scene where he was tearing T.O. Morrow apart was pretty brutal, although I had guessed that Morrow was a robot based on how young he appeared as opposed to how long ago those flashbacks took place. I got an Ultron-vibe from Volcano, and if he is anything like Ultron... or the Coyote robots, I doubt he's gone for good.
I thought the flashbacks to the Justice Society were fun, and added a lot of history to make this world feel more real. I also couldn't help but be reminded of Watchmen" while watching that. And was that the Alan Scott Green Lantern? Cool.
If there is one nit I had about this episode, I don't think Wally's plan to talk to Ivo in the hopes of finding Morrow was a dumb idea at all. In fact, the idea made so much sense, logically, I'm rather surprised Batman didn't think of it. Someone tell Wally to think of dumb ideas to solve more problems, we'll have world peace and an end to hunger and crime in no time.
The script for this episode was personally penned by Greg Weisman. Now, a few years ago, he was writing a "Red Tornado" mini-series for DC, which got shelved. I wonder how much of that found its way into this episode. Because if the two were anything alike, that makes the comic's cancellation even more of a shame.
Overall, I'm not sure which episode of the season is my favorite so far. But it's a tie between "Humanity" and "Targets." Great episode. Like I said last week, the extra credit is being turned in.
Hi again. Sorry for wasting your time questioning whether Uncle Dudley's full name is Dudley H. Dudley because it's already in the "Alpha Male" credits in your Greg Rambles post.
I have some other questions if you wouldn't mind, but understand if you can't answer them if you consider them spoiler requests.
1. How long has Aquaman known Queen Mera for & how long have they been married?
2. How long has Queen Mera been a teacher at the Conservatory of Sorcery for?
3. How old is Wolf & Mr. Tawny?
4. If Captain Marvel is technically just a kid then how could be accepted & relied upon by the League. He did say that Batman was tough on him, but that's about it.
Thanks once again.
1. I haven't worked that out specifically.
3. I'd have to research how long wolves and tigers live and at what rate they age. I haven't yet. They're both physical adults. Neither are "old".
4. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
1.Does Martian Manhunter know Miss Martian and Superboy are dating?
2.Does Superman know Miss Martian and Superboy are dating?
1. If he doesn't, he will soon.
2. If he doesn't, he will soon.
1: Why does Miss Martians eyes glow White, Red, or Green when she uses her powers?
2: Does Aqualad attend some kind of school? Or does he not go to one?
3: What was Zatanna saying when she was doing her spells?
4: Will we see Rocket agian?
5: Great Show!
1. They don't usually glow red, as far as I know. (I can think of one exception, but I don't even think it's aired yet.) And they don't really ever glow white, though I can understand that sometimes the glow is so bright and the green is so light that it can come across as white. Usually, they glow green.
2. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4. By now, you already have.
It says in the comics that Ivo and Sportsmaster are 'friends'. So why doesn't he recognize Artemis when the Team is at Belle Reve?
Actually, in the comics it says that Ivo and Artemis' father are 'friends'. It doesn't mention Sportsmaster.
But in answer to your question, there are three options...
A. Who says he didn't recognize her?
B. He may not have ever met Artemis.
C. It may have been so long that he didn't recognize her.
ItÂ´s me again XD
Question. At the end of apisode 11 'Terrors' when MM and Sboy kissed,
1. How could Icicle Jr. recognized them? I mean, I know he knows Speedy (even though he is not in the team) but how did he recognized Miss Martian and Superboy?
2. Does Jr. know about the team?
And if so, 3. Does he know who are the members of it?
Hope thise are not spoilers Greg^^
Thanks for your time :)
1. He didn't recognize them specifically. He just (finally) put two and two together.
2. He might.
1. Will Zatanna join the Justice League?
2. Where do Mal Duncan, Karen Beecher, Wendy Harris, Marvin White, Bette Kane, and Barbara Gordon fit in in the TV series?
1. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
2. I honestly don't understand the question. Mal, Karen, Wendy and Marvin go to Happy Harbor High. Bette and Barbara go to Gotham Academy. But you knew that, right?