A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I have questions about Atlanteans.
1) Do Atlanteans eat their seafood raw? I don't see fires being lit underwater unless they have a special way of cooking food underwater.
2) Do all Atlanteans have a set of gills and a pair of lungs to breathe underwater and above the surface?
3) How was Kaldur's first experience breathing surface air? Did he choke/gasp or did he transition smoothly?
1. I would think for the most part, raw. But they have means of cooking should they want to. (Hot spring type things.)
2. Most do.
3. I'm sure it was a shock to the system, at least a little.
Now, see, this post was great. THREE questions, all on a similar topic. None previously asked or answered. And no request for a spoiler. Perfect.