A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
First off congrats on Season 3. Just piecing together what we can from the timeskip betweeen S1 and 2 before having another thrown in, thought I'd ask about a few logistical pieces.
1) Can the Zeta Network support people with the same active designation in the same authorisation tier, ie. it can have Blue Beetle 22 for Ted Kord, Blue Beetle B22 for Jaime, but would multiple Kid Flashes or Robins with a B designation cause issues (if they were not deceased, causing them to be inactive designations presumably)
2) You have given the designations for the members of the Team, giving an order for when members may have joined. Would you give the year that they joined for those missing?
B01-B09: Team Year Zero
B11: Aquagirl: ?
B12: Troia: ?
B13: Robin/Jason: ?
B14: Lt. Marvel: ?
B15: Sgt. Marvel: ?
B16: Batgirl: ?
B17: Bumblebee: ?
B18: Lagoon Boy: ?
B19: Beast Boy: ?
B20-B22: Team Year Five
B23-26: Team Year Six
3) Do certain members of the Team have falsified public records such as birth certificates? Specifically I would imagine Megan Morse, Connor Kent, Bart Allen, the Roys and perhaps Donna Troy would require them to attend school, marry and become legal guardians.
1. If I'm understanding your question correctly, then no. There are multiple Green Lanterns within the no-prefix-letter designation. And it gives the computer no problem.
3. I'm not commenting on "Donna Troy." I've never confirmed or denied that "Donna Troy" exists. Troia exists. That's all you know.
3a. Megan, Conner (with an e) and Bart must have public records to go with their secret identities. I suppose you could say they're falsified.
3b. Clone Roy has been using the original Roy's paperwork. Whether that changes now that Original Roy is back, I'm not saying.