A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Okay, this might sound dumb, but here we go. Is Lexington gay? I'm asking because out of the trio he seemed the least interested in Angela, he's always spending time with Alex, and he is thin, neat and single. And like the entire show (I feel, to some extend) is about tolerance. And are have a large showcase of ethnically diverse characters, so why not sexually diverse? Anyways it's just a thought. P.S. You have made like the GREATEST TV show EVER!!!!!
I'm not answering this at this time.
I was reading your MEMO about "The Silver Falcon." fro the archives...
I got to thinking... This type of epidode wouldn't have worked with Brooklyn or even Lexington... these type of characters almost need to have other gargoyles around. You couldn't ahve a hole epidose of only Brooklyn or only Lexington. Lexington and brooklyn don't have human connections like Broadway. He shot Elisa. This brought them a bit closer than the others.
Do you agree or dissagree?
I agree that Broadway shooting Elisa brought the two of them closer together. (Though they were already close.)
But otherwise, I disagree. Either Brooklyn or Lex could carry an episode on their own. I think we more or less proved that with Temptation and Thrill of the Hunt.
I know other characters were involved. But Lex and Brooklyn each carried those shows.
What does the Master Matrix and the LXM robots have to do with the Matrix that we see in Walkabout?
1. do either Broadway or Lexington shave their heads? do either have hairy heads if they wanted to let it grow?
2. do some beast have hair in the same way that some gargs have hair and some don't?
1. I don't think so. But maybe.
Hi! I'm a long time fan of _Gargoyles_, but it's been a *looooong* time since I've asked a question here. But looking at some not-so-old answers I just have to ask a couple. I hope this has not been directly asked yet, as it seems to have been skirted.
1) You have mentioned on several occasions that Lexington would have a mate, but have been sketchy on the question of children. This on top of the fact that you answered questions about Brooklin's mate and biological children. This leads me to simply have to ask and I am prepared to take a smart-ass answer if I am *WAAAAAAAAY* in left field here...
Was Lexington going to have a girlfriend?
2) How was Lex going to meet his mate anyway? Just curious there! ^.^
There are some secrets I still want to keep or skirt or whatever.
does the Manhatten clan have internet access? if so, or if they use Elisa's computer or whatever, have they met and made any friends on the internet, you know, in chat rooms and stuff? obviously, Lex seems the most likely to have made friends, just curious...
Yes, they do. And Lex has surfed the net. But his experience with the Pack makes him a bit hesitant to make friends. He lurks more often than not. Maybe he's lurking now.
When did Lexington and Brooklyn learn how to read? Was it before or after the thousand-year-sleep?
Lex before. Brooklyn immediately after. At least in my mind.
warrioress's question reminded me of one i've been meaning to ask, i read somewhere that because of his smaller profile Lex and other gargoyles with similar wings can actually glide faster... any truth to this? i guess they should get an advantage cuz they can't really use their hands when gliding...
another thing about Lex flying a helicopter... he'd only been in the modern world with modern technology for a couple months and even with the video game, he's flying a complex aircraft after one night! thats what i call a stretch... i've lived among modern technology most of my life and i've played plenty of flight simulator games and if you put me into an even simple plane or helicopter i wouldn't be able to fly it! and even if i was allowed to fiddle around with the controls for a couple days, i'd be lucky if i could fly it, my point is, was Lex's sudden skill with the helicopter another result of Kenner wanting to make a toy helicopter?
just watched "Possesions", one of my favirote eps by the way, anyway, i thought of a few questions...
1. ok, is it me, or does Lex hate Coldstone? the whole clan doesn't like Iago, but Lexington seems to hate Coldstone in general... in "Legion" he trys to convince Goliath not to invite Coldstone into the clan, or back to the clocktower and that was before they knew about the other souls in Coldstone, in "High Noon" he warns Goliath about freeing Coldstone, this time his concern was justified, but in "Possesions" Lex really seems to hate Coldstone, when Coldstone first arrives Lex screams his astonishment at Coldstone being brought to the clocktower by "Goliath" and "Hudson", then he seems to be the most skeptical about "Goliath's" plan, and then he is the only one not to volunteer for the soul transference. so, am i right? does Lex have a major problem with Coldstone? is it jealousy, i mean, does Lex wish he was as integrated with technology as Coldstone is? "Future Tense" comes to mind...
2. why does Puck keep trying to make Xanatos look evil to the gargs? in "Future Tense" his illusion of Xanatos is pretty nasty, and in "Possesions" Puck goes on about how Xanatos is about to unleash new robots and he is not sincere about oweing Goliath for helping to save his son, obviously Puck doesn't believe these things, but why try to make the gargs believe it?
3. any reason that Iago/Coldsteel didn't have a tail (either in cyberspace or as a robot) in "Possesions", but did have one in "Legion" and "High Noon"?
sorry for the lengthy questions...
1. No. I don't think so. I just think he's very aware of Coldstone's potential danger to the clan.
2. He's simply playing to Goliath's weaknesses.
3. I never noticed that. Are you sure?