A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1.What do the Space-Spawn look like?
2.What special attributes do the Space-Spawn possess? For example gargoyles turn to stone, the fay can use magic without outside help and Nokkar's race has a very long lifespan.
1. Not telling at this time.
2. They don't eat cheese.
Which star system(s) did Nokkar's people originate? How many sentient races emerged there?
Sentient races are few and far between in the Gargoyles Universe. Not commonplace. I have a good idea about this. But I'm not going to break it down in specific numbers for you.
As to which star system, I don't pretend that I've bothered to figure that one out yet.
What did you mean when you said "hit the Space-Spawn where they live" in Gargoyles 2198 contest? Are you referring to the Space-Spawn homeworld? If so shouldn't Nokkar's people be doing that already?
I'm not going to get as specific as to say "homeworld".
As for Nokkar's people, what makes you think they aren't doing just that. Or for that matter, what makes you think any of them are still alive?
My point is that you don't know enough to judge.
Would "Dark Ages" be restricted to the Wiverin area or would it go to places like Kennith's castle, loch ness and edinbrough? How bout England and Irland? Parris? Austrilla? neptune?
Yeah. Neptune. Planned on spending a lot of time on Neptune.
before "Awakening" had Elisa had any or many boyfriends or serious relationships? if so, would any of these guys make an appearence later in the series or spin-offs?
Potentially. I'm sure Elisa had a few serious relationships. But not like MARRIAGE serious. She's not that easy to reach.
The Gargoyles were asleep for exactly 1000 years, was this 1000 years to the month? week? day?
The Magus cast his spell putting the gargoyles to sleep on October 1st, 994.
The clan awakens again on Tuesday, October 4th, 1994.
So it was just over a thousand years.
Since you said you had plans for something as religious as Faust in the Gargoyles universe, did you have any actual solid plans for the Spear of Longinus/Destiny?
1. maybe it was hard to see on the show, but in "The Green" are the magic pendants themselves made out of the different stones (Sapphire, Obsidian, etc.) or are they all made out of something else? if they are made of something else, what is it?
2. you've said that the pendants will be passed down along with the name of the garg who wears it, but does the actual color of the garg matter? for instance, can only a red gargoyle wear and use Zafiro's pendant? i know it sounds stupid that the magic would only work with skin color, but i don't see any evidence why it wouldn't... afterall, Bronx is blue like Obsidiana and he was ok using the her pendant, but if he had picked up a pendant of a different color than he, would it have still worked?
3. when Jackal knocked that tree on Obsidiana and her wing was all twisted and wounded looking until she turned to stone, had he actually broken the bone in her wing? i'm aking this cuz i think its one of the only times that stone sleep cures a major physical injury in the series...
1. The former. One is Sapphire. One is Jade. One is Obsidian. And one is Turquoise.
2. No, the color of the garg doesn't matter. Zafiro in the twentieth century is red. The Zafiro of the twenty-second century is blue. (At least in my head.)
3. I'd have to see it again.
in "The Mirror" when Puck transformed the New York citizens into gargoyles why did he make them Scottish gargoyles?
He didn't. He made them Manhattan gargoyles.
any ideas yet why the English gargs have evolved to look like they do and so different from other garg clans?
btw, if you don't have an idea yet, i do! i really have a plausible and good idea why they look like that, but if you don't want to hear it...
I don't want to hear it. Sorry. Breaks the rules.
My idea hasn't changed much. I think that gargates have what I've dubbed a "chameleon mutation gene".