A Station Eight Fan Web Site
another silly question, but..are any fae connected to iron?
They don't much care for iron.
This is probably a silly question, but are there any single entities in the universe more powerful than Mab?
Probably. No matter how big you are there's always someone bigger.
Are any fae connected to gravity?
2) To science?
3) To one race or type of human or gargoyle?
1. What does that mean?
3. O.K. I didn't get this question four posts ago.
Oberon's Children questions (maybe):
1. Are beings such as gnomes, leprechauns, brownies, etc. fay? If so, why is there such a difference in power between them and someone like Odin?
2. Are djinn/jinn/genies (or however one prefers to spell it) members of the third race?
3. We know there have been human/fay hybrids produced in the Gargoyles Universe, but have any gargoyle/fay hybrids ever been produced?
1. Why does Tiger Woods play golf better than the rest of the planet?
During the World Tour, Goliath and Co. ran into many members of the Third Race and screwed up their plans. Did Oberon find about about that? I was just trying to figure out if he'd find it amusing or if he'd be irritated. From his point of view, the gargoyles had already invaded his island--now these four puny mortals were besting his powerful children? I don't think he'd take that lightly, but maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?
I don't think anyone went into very specific details. Kinda embarrassing, and runs the risk that Oberon might say: "Were you breaking my non-interference edict?"
1) Is it possible for a fae to have a connection to a single or at least a type of species?
2) If so, is Anansi connected to spiders?
3) Raven ravens?
4) Coyote coyotes?
5) Finally, is it possible and are there any fae that are connected to gargoyles or humans as a species?
But wait! This sounds like it makes sense.
1. I'm not sure I get it but i think the answer is yes.
2. Yes, obviously.
5. That isn't the idea. Spiders are Anansi's familiars. You don't usually recruit familiars from sentient species. Those are called apprentices or flunkies.
There! Did I break the codeword?!
What connections are the most common among the fae?
Back with those 'connections'.
Did I use this word in some context, cuz I don't have a clue what you mean.
Are any of the fae 'gods' we've seen so far like Anubis or Odin older than Oberon?
1) How old is Mab?
2) How old was Mab when Oberon was born?
3) How old is Oberon?
What was Puck's position during the Mab-Oberon war, if he was even around at the time?
Working for Oberon.