A Station Eight Fan Web Site
If the humans of (time of Future Gargoyle series) know 'a lot' about the origins of the New Olympians, do they know that the fae are real?
But again, I'd prefer if everyone held off asking anymore questions about what WAS Gargoyles 2158 until I make the announcement regarding it's revamping. Watch for it at this site.
Hey! Well, I heard somewhere(I have no idea where.) that Gargoyles are going to be played on the regular Disney channel sometime in Septemeber. Do you know anything about this?? Also, I've been hearing about a Gargoyles 2158..something. I have no clue what that's about, but I'm sure you do. What is it?? Thanks for you time.
News to me.
Well, if you want to read about Gargoyles 2158. Try checking out the ASK GREG Gargoyles 2158 Archive. Or you can wait for the revamped, retitled version, which I'm working on now.
Just a quick question about Gargoyles 2158. I keep hearing 23rd century mentioned with it. If I'm not mistaken, isn't 2158 in the 22nd century? Thanks for clearing it up.
Yes, 2158 is in the 22nd century, but I'm revamping the series, pushing it further into the future.
Hopefully, by the time you get this, the revamp will be completed:
1) Will there be any main individual Space-Spawn character in the Future Gargoyles series?
2) If so, will there be more than one?
3) Are they neccesarily all villains?
Nope. I'll make an announcement.
You've said that you're going to reformulate your G:2157 idea. Since I'm a fan of the Broadway/Angela relationship, I was wondering if they're children were going to be altered at all. (Ex, different names, number of kids, so on and so forth.)
No. I said I'm revamping my G2158 idea.
I won't comment 'til I'm done.
Would the Matrix still be functional by the time of Future Gargoyles series?
By the time you get this, I hoped you've done the reworking thing of the Future Gargoyles series(since it now seems edgy to call it 2158)
So, again: how would Avalon and/or the fae and whoever rules the fae by that time react to the Space-Spawn war?
Haven't finished yet. Working on it daily.
I'll make an announcement here when it's ready. How about we suspend all 2158/future questions until then?
For starters I love the show and I was deeply saddened when it was canceled.My question is that you mentioned that one Zafiro's descendants would play a role in 2158.
1)Who exactly would his/her parents be?
2)Will any other descendants of clans from the world tour play a part?
3)Who exactly is/was Zafiro's mate?
How do Demona and Macbeth feel about each other by 2158?
Those early documents you posted on the show are VERY appreciated. I found myself quite impressed, actually, with the original, fledging premise, wherein Goliath is an artificial construct brought to life, etc. Of course what we wound up getting was far superior, but that much more simpler premise has its own charm.
Anyway, on to my question. In regards to 2158, you wrote that there would be two storylines (Homefront and Behind Enemy Lines) and the cast would be divided between them. Is this pre-revamp or post-revamp, or is this something that's not being changed?
Probably the latter. But in the immortal words of Radar O'Reilly: "Wait for it..."
What would the Gargoyle population be by 2158?
AWAIT THE REVAMP. (AND IT WON'T MUCH MATTER, BECAUSE G2158 is no longer the key year.)
You said that the Gargoyles living in the year 2158 are barley tolarated and evils like the Illuminati society and he Quarrymen would still be around. For example the Klu Klux Klan is still around today but KKK attacks on visible minorities is extremly rare or almost never happen. would Quarrymen attacks on Gargoyles be rare or common in 2158?
What is the environmental state of Earth by 2158?
Ask me after the revamp.
Would any descendants of the London clan be major charaecters in 2158? For that matter, would any descendants of any of the clans we've seen so far be major characters?
Working on a revamp now. Ask me again in a few weeks.
I think this was also lost in the queue, so
1) What would happen to Oberon when Mab returns?
2) Would Mab be around by 2158?
3) What would happen to Mab by 2158?
4) At what level of maturity would Oberon and Titania's children be by 2158?
1. He will not go quietly.
2. Can't say.
3. Can't say.
4. Can't say.
How much by 2158 does the human world know about the truth of the New Olympians' origins?
I've tried to ask this question before, but I guess it got wiped in some glitch. Gotta love these new fandangled machines, eh?
My question: Will Demona reform before or after...
1) Angela's death?
2) Goliath's death?
3) The Space Spawn attack?
4) Clan Manhattan's eggs hatch?
5) Gargoyles declared as endangered species?
6) Pigs fly?
Who says she reforms?
I said she starts to fight on the side of the angels. There's a difference.
Would Samson's two older siblings Artus and Gwenyvere (sp?) be in G2158?
You're question cannot currently be answered, because I'm changing the century when the series is set, and changing the relationships, etc.
You'll just have to wait for me to finish. Sorry.
(And stop asking for now folks, it's just taking time away from me working on the revamp.)
1)In 2158 would there be any television programmes or channels made for gargoyles, seeing as they are a 'protected
minority' . 2)Would there be any gargoyle actors/esses in on TV in 2158
1. Made for?
2. Probably. Yeah. Of course, 2158 is no longer a significant date. I'm still working on the revamp. Hold tight.
1) If and when you get to do tose Gargoyle Episodes and Spinoffs do you plan to do crossovers like the following:
2) Would you still include the Previously On Gargoyles segments when necessary?
1. 2158(revised) and TimeDancer, definitely.
Dark Ages and TimeDancer, probably.
Pendragon/Bad Guys. Probably, eventually.
Bad Guys/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Pendragon/Bad Guys - Eventually.
Would there have been any main individual Space-Spawn character in Gargoyles 2158?
Ask me again after the revamp is completed.
How would Avalon and/or the fae react to the Space-Spawn war of 2158?
Well, it's not in 2158 anymore. This is a fair question, but as I'm in a rethink on the whole concept at this time, you'll have to ask me again later.
1. I don't know where I got the idea, but is Ophelia(sp?) in the Manhatten clan in 2158?
2. If not then where does she reside?
3. By 2158 would some new gargoyles have joined the Manhatten clan(other than Demona, Brooklyn, Katana, their kids)?
4. I know you won't answer this, but who would some of those new gargoyles be?
5. How much of Gargoyles 2158 have you actually thought out completely?
1. I don't know where you got that idea either.
2. Probably Avalon, assuming she's still alive.
3. Yes. Though I'm not confirming your list by implication.
5. I HAD thought out quite a bit. But some of it wasn't jelling for me, so I've recently started from scratch on the concept. I haven't finished reworking it. Some things will stay the same. A character named Samson is still the lead. And Brooklyn still timedances into the cast. But other stuff may alter quite a bit. Among other things, I'm almost definitely changing the year (and thus the title) of the show. More to come...
I was very intrigued by that little revelation of yours about Lexington going into business with an unexpected partner. I hope that you get to tell that story some day if "Gargoyles" gets revived. I'd certainly enjoy seeing how Goliath would respond to Lex entering the business world - and Xanatos's response, for that matter. (Although we know already that Lex isn't the first gargoyle to do this sort of thing - given Demona and Thailog's foundation of Nightstone, and maybe Leo and Una's shop in London to boot).
It's more intriguing then you know and will have ramifications that will extend beyond 2158.
1) What will be the reason(s) why Broadway and Angela name their children after Arthur and Gwenivere? 2) Why do they name their third child Samson? 3) Will Lex be anyone's biological father? 4) Will Samson? 5) Will Bronx?
1. There are many reasons. One that I'm happy to reveal is that after Broadway's experience in "Lighthouse" and Angela's experience on "Avalon", they're both fans.
2. This may get reworked in the revised Gargoyles 2158. As soon as I have the new "future history" nailed down, I'll make a general announcement.
3. I'm not telling.
4. I'm not telling.