A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1) If and when you get to do tose Gargoyle Episodes and Spinoffs do you plan to do crossovers like the following:
2) Would you still include the Previously On Gargoyles segments when necessary?
1. 2158(revised) and TimeDancer, definitely.
Dark Ages and TimeDancer, probably.
Pendragon/Bad Guys. Probably, eventually.
Bad Guys/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Pendragon/Bad Guys - Eventually.
Would there have been any main individual Space-Spawn character in Gargoyles 2158?
Ask me again after the revamp is completed.
How would Avalon and/or the fae react to the Space-Spawn war of 2158?
Well, it's not in 2158 anymore. This is a fair question, but as I'm in a rethink on the whole concept at this time, you'll have to ask me again later.
1. I don't know where I got the idea, but is Ophelia(sp?) in the Manhatten clan in 2158?
2. If not then where does she reside?
3. By 2158 would some new gargoyles have joined the Manhatten clan(other than Demona, Brooklyn, Katana, their kids)?
4. I know you won't answer this, but who would some of those new gargoyles be?
5. How much of Gargoyles 2158 have you actually thought out completely?
1. I don't know where you got that idea either.
2. Probably Avalon, assuming she's still alive.
3. Yes. Though I'm not confirming your list by implication.
5. I HAD thought out quite a bit. But some of it wasn't jelling for me, so I've recently started from scratch on the concept. I haven't finished reworking it. Some things will stay the same. A character named Samson is still the lead. And Brooklyn still timedances into the cast. But other stuff may alter quite a bit. Among other things, I'm almost definitely changing the year (and thus the title) of the show. More to come...
I was very intrigued by that little revelation of yours about Lexington going into business with an unexpected partner. I hope that you get to tell that story some day if "Gargoyles" gets revived. I'd certainly enjoy seeing how Goliath would respond to Lex entering the business world - and Xanatos's response, for that matter. (Although we know already that Lex isn't the first gargoyle to do this sort of thing - given Demona and Thailog's foundation of Nightstone, and maybe Leo and Una's shop in London to boot).
It's more intriguing then you know and will have ramifications that will extend beyond 2158.
1) What will be the reason(s) why Broadway and Angela name their children after Arthur and Gwenivere? 2) Why do they name their third child Samson? 3) Will Lex be anyone's biological father? 4) Will Samson? 5) Will Bronx?
1. There are many reasons. One that I'm happy to reveal is that after Broadway's experience in "Lighthouse" and Angela's experience on "Avalon", they're both fans.
2. This may get reworked in the revised Gargoyles 2158. As soon as I have the new "future history" nailed down, I'll make a general announcement.
3. I'm not telling.
4. I'm not telling.
You mentioned that by 2158, gargoyles would be regarded as a "protected minority". This implies that they've been recognized as a sentient species and have been given rights of some kind. I was wondering what the status of artificially intelligent beings might be at this time, and if it's even been addressed (do they have any rights at all?).
Largely the issue will not have been dealt with yet.
Would Manhattan (or whatever it might be called in the future) still be the main stage for "Gargoyles 2158", as it was for the original series?
A stage. But the series would be significantly more global, more mobile.
And there would be two main stories going on:
1. The Homefront.
2. Behind Enemy Lines.
With the main cast quickly dividing into two groups.
By 2158, would any gargoyles have been converted to human religions? If so, how many, roughly? And to which religions in particular?
I'm sure some. But not many.
In the year 2158 A.D., what are Demona's thoughts/regrets about her treatment towards Goliath and his legacy upon the relationships between humans and gargoyles?
Ask me again after I've finished my reworking of the concept.