A Station Eight Fan Web Site
these may have been asked, but i couldnt find them. i wont be upset if you yell at me and tell me to look harder. ^_^
1. does a garg's vision change when their eyes glow?
2. if not, do they know theyre glowing just like ppl know when theyre blushing?
3. the stone sleep heals everything? i mean, if they started catching a cold one night, would the stone sleep cure it? i have strep throat right now (again. its my anual strep) and id REALLY like a lil stone cureall ^_^
2. Not consciously, no.
3. Yeah, it's a wish-fullfilment thing.
Here's my questions: how do gargs behave during the female's season? You did suggest in the archives that the female gives off a scent, so does this scent affect a male, and if so, how? (needn't get too detailed, heh.)Is there aggression on the part of either gender? I somehow doubt clan males would fight, but maybe some generic shoulder shoving and bullying type behavior? Is there a ritual of sorts? Fanfic authors have some often alarming ideas of season behavior, and I wanted to know the real deal:)
No shoving. Keep in mind, gargoyles mate for life. By the time a female is fertile, she's generally already chosen a mate. And the scents are VERY specific.
Does goliath ever go to the bathroom
Some decorum, please.
Hello again I have another question about gargs.
1. Are Gargoyle hatchlings able to stay up in the daytime cause in Avalon pt 3 we saw Gaberial and Angela do so.
No you didn't. You saw a bright moon-lit night. Or something where the color choices were bad, whichever explanation you prefer.
1) You said that twins are a rare thing in gargoyles. Is it as rare as octoplets are in humans or more rarer or even less rarer?
2) When the rare occasion of twins happens, would the female lay two eggs or would both hatchlings be in one egg?
3) Do hatchlings have, an egg tooth to help hatch out of their egg or do the parents help the hatchling out?
1. Very rare.
2. They'd both have to be in one egg.
Ok, this is the first time i'm posting, but not the first time i'm reading, so i checked the archives first.
Do the "fingers" of some gargoyles' wings have any mobility?
If yes, how much?
Here's another question that might be alittle nitpicky.
I noticed that, when you refer to the ages of the Manhattan Gargs, you always add the 1000 sleep period in their age. Why? I thaught Gargoyles don't age when they sleep.
Only when I refer to their chronological age do I add the 1000 years. That is when I'm making a reference to how long they have been on this earth.
When I'm talking about their biological age, I subtract the 1000 years from their chronological age, and then divide the result in half.
Unless I'm being a smartass.
(Questions on Yama and Sora)
1) In "Bad Guys" you had planned on Yama being part of the crew. But I doubt that will occure exactly that way if the regular "Gargoyles" series ever comes back. So..
Did you plan on having Yama try to redeem himself in some other way?
2) You mentioned that Sora was going to be one of the females included in the Manhattan Rookery. Why did she go all the way there to lay her egg? Was it do to some clause in Bushido? (I personally don't think that gargs have a hang up on dishonor being passed down ..but thought I'd ask)
1. No. If any garg-related series ever came back, I'd find a way to incorporate Bad Guys into it.
2. I categorically did not say that. I said they'd all be laying eggs around the same time. Not the same place.
If a gargoyle turns to stone in a place where the sunlight cannot reach him, would he be fully healed when he wakes up? If I'm not mistaken, a gargoyle heals itself by storing up solar rays, right?
Yes. But it's o.k. to miss a meal on occasion, isn't it?
When I first saw that Demona had red glowing eyes (unlike the others who had white) I thought that was intended to be a hint that she was on the evil side. Usually in children shows, the evil characters are dressed in darker colors (i.e. black and red) while the good guys are dressed in lighter colors (i.e. white, light blue). I know the show is deeper than that, but was that the initial reason why Demona had red glowing eyes, or was it planned that female gargoyles would have red glowing eyes all along?
Thanks a bunch!
But I had no problem giving Angela, etc. red glowing eyes later, even though they weren't evil.