A Station Eight Fan Web Site
You have mentioned that there is a clan in Korea.
1)Where in Korea is this clan located?
2)Who is the leader of the clan?
3) Have they had a massacre recently? Or do the Koreans in the area even know they exist?
4) In 1998 did the clan have a rookery?
5) Will any Korean gargs play a part in future story lines?
6) Of the 12 Existing clans; how many is the Illuminati aware of?
1. Pukhan, Korea. This clan lives in tunnels and caves that run through the mountains along the Pukhan River.
2. Don't know yet.
3. No full-scale massacre, if that's what you mean.
3a. There are legends.
6. In 2001, there are not 12 existing clans. There are 10, including Avalon, Manhattan and the Labyrinth. And the Illuminati probably know about fewer than you think.
This is my first time asking a question here, so be gentle...
It's been mentioned that in "Bad Guys", The Director would've been fighting against the Illuminati's Mr. Duval. Since you had planned for Duval to be Sir Percival, was the Director going to be any notable character from history, mythology, or literature? If so, then who?
In closing, I'd just like to thank you for helping create something that I've had much enjoyment from these past 7 years. There hasn't been any show quite like "Gargoyles" since (unfortunately).
(Was that gentle?)
And thanks. Glad you've stuck around.
Hey, um. Sorry about Question 2 in my Angela post.
I guess you DID say that you weren't gonna answer in questions about 2198 until the contest was over. (Although SOME people are already asking questions.
Here are some questions of my own.
1. Do Arthur and his comrades go on a quest to retrieve the Holy Grail. (I think I've seen yes in the archive). If so, does this pit the against Percival/Duval, the leader of the Illuminati.
2. Does Macbeth get involved.
1. Eventually and yes.
2. A bit.
How did Matt first learn about the Illuminati's existence?
Good question. Fun answer. But it's a long story.
Is the Director's enmity primarily aimed at Duval himself, or the Illuminati?
"enmity" is the wrong word.
Are there any other Garg-universe controlling-major-events-from-behind-the-scenes secret societies besides the Illuminati?
Not really. (Would get redundant.)
What was the Illuminati Society's reaction (if any) to the various historical Anti-Mason movements?
As long as they're ire was directed at splinter groups, copy-cats and shells, the actual Society was just fine with them.
How many people are members of the illuminati society in 1996?
I've never counted.
Would Duval make any attempt to make his identity known to King Arthur? Arthur was Percival's great uncle, and Percy was one of Art's best knights, so would they make contact of any sort?
Contact would be made.
Will any gargoyles ever become members of the illuminati society in the future?
How do you know some aren't already?