A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I have 3 Young Justice Related questions for you 1. In Artemis's limbo Fantasy in Overwhelmed what university did she and Mr west both teach at? 2. In the limbo fantasy did Wally and Artemis both wear Glasses (Like oracle or Dr Jace) when teaching? 3. I'm not going to ask who the Waitress with the Leagon Rig at the end of nevermore as but was she Wearing glasses (like Oricle) even though her face was not shown?
1. They were still living in their Palo Alto apartment, so I imagine that she imagined it was Stanford.
2. Not that I'm aware of. But it didn't come up.
3. No spoilers.
I wear glasses, though. So does Brandon.
Hello Greg, big fan of the show. Loved it since the beginning and I'll love it till the end.
In short, my question is about the newer members of the Justice League, the ones introduced in season 3. With your usage of designations, we are able to see the timeline of how the membership grew. From the first member (Superman 010 and the newest member from season 2 (Rocket 26). Now from the beginning of season 3 you showed us that Kaldur, now taking the Aquaman mantle from Orin, became a member of the League after Rocket, with a designation of 27. In the same episode you also show us another new member, Steel, who you gave the designation of 36. It would stand to reason that there is at least 8 additional members that we have not seen. In that same first episode you also showed us 3 other new heroes that were confirmed to be part of the JL (Batwoman, Katana and Hardware). That lead the total of members not known to be 5 members. Later, in another episode you confirmed that the character Fire (although not seen) and the character Elongated Man (introduced in another episode) to be members as well. This now leads to 3 unknown members. Now we also saw a couple of character on the first episode in the planet Rann with the league. This included Adam Stange, a character you introduced in season 2, and the character of Ice. However, you did not state if either of these two heroes were part of the League. And if they were members, that would still leave one spot in the league filled by an unknow character. Many have theorized that this spot belongs to Metamorpho, another character you introduced in season 3, but it is unknown.
So, my questions are:
1. Are Ice and Adam Strange official members of the JL?
2. Was Metamorpho ever a member of the JL?
3. Is Steel the latest recruit of the League or are there other heroes after him?
4. Could you fill the designations between Aquaman II (27) â" Steel (36)
1. Ice is.
2. Not through the first 25 and a half episodes of Season Three.
3. No spoilers.
4. Yes, I could.
1. How old is Zviad Baazovi?
2. How old is Frederick DeLamb?
By the END of Team Year THREE...
1. Zviad Baazovi is 23.
2. Frederick DeLamb is 32.
Yes, that's right. I'm torturing you by making you do math. (If you're gonna make me do it, I'm gonna make YOU share my pain.)
So was that definitely Damian Wayne we saw in the Rescue Op episode of Young Justice?
No spoilers. But figure there have to be hundreds of babies on Infinity Island, right? So it could be anyone. ;)
What is Black Beetle's real name?
Edith Lynne Portafiro.
Serioualy, though, what makes you think the Reach have names?
How do you plan out a story Spider-Man?
I'm not Spider-Man.
But basically, there's no difference in planning a Spidey story than planning a story for any show. It involves a lot of index cards, moving beats around until it gels.
Favorite character to write ever? Go.
In the Young Justice:Invasion episode "Runaways" what was the contents of the duffle bag Virgil Hawkins had when he and the other runaways escaped from Star Labs?
(Honestly, I don't know. Whatever stuff he thought he could use, I guess.)
Whose voice do you imagine when writing lines for Rain, Charlie, Bastian, Opie, and Julia?
Charlie is John Forsythe.
Opie is Ron Howard.
Julia is Diahann Carroll.
Rain has always been Phyllis Diller.
I think you once hinted that you "didn't get enough episodes" to do a musical episode of The Spectacular Spider-Man. Was a musical episode part of your 5 season plan? And if so, which season did you plan to include it in: 3, 4 or 5?
The musical episode aired only once before being retooled for Broadway by Bono.
Who hired Lobo, the Light?
Could you clarify how human magic works in the gargoyles universe
It emanates from the toes.
Something I just want to let you know:
Ever since I've watched the Disney movie Frozen, I can never take any DC Comics ice villains seriously anymore. It's all because of the constant use of ice puns.
Careful, an Ice Pun can knock you out at twenty paces.
Hello! I have a question about Earth-16
1. What is the time difference between Qurac and America?
Since all of America is in the same timezone, the answer is 42.
I have a question about Ivy Town - namely, where is it? In the comics, it's been thrown around a lot. It's been in Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts, if not more.
I'm asking because in Darkest, Mal gets from Ivy to Happy Harbor in roughly an hour. Unless he used zetas somewhere in between (to Providence, for example), that narrows it down to RI, or the borders of CT and MA.
It's on the shared border of RI, CT and MA.
It was mentioned that there was to be a Red Tornado arc in season 2 but that it was cut because there wasn't enough room for it with only 20 episodes. I was just wondering if the appearance of Red Volcano in "Runaways" had anything to with the planned Red Tornado arc - as in, was Red Volcano involved in events surrounding the planned Red Tornado arc which happened 'off-screen'?
No, it was more of a Red Tomato thing.
In "Beneath", it was clear that Devastation had gone "toe-to-toe" with Wonder Woman, but had never met Wonder Girl. My question is, has Devastation ever met Troia (as of "Beneath")?
Hard to answer yes or no, since Devastation IS Troia.
In "Beneath", Nightwing said that Psimon had been in a coma since his last encounter with Miss Martian. Was he referring to the events of "Image", or a battle that happened sometime during the 5 year gap?
That was a reference to Miss Martian's reading of the Martian Chronicles at the Bialyan Barnes & Noble. She was a little monotone.
Hi there Mr. Greg!
Love the show and I'm hoping it gets picked up for more seasons.
My questions are:
1. Why did you replace Wentworth Miller as Deathstroke? I thought he had a great voice.
2. I love the animation and the fight sequences do you use a fight choreographer for those?
Thanks for your time.
1. Wentworth wasn't available.
2. We beat up storyboard artists. (Just ask 'em. I'm sure they'll confirm.)
How did the Light know that Starro was capable creating mind-control technology?
A little bird told them. (Okay, not so little and not a bird, but...)
How does Demona's boob never pop out of that shirt?
The new episodes was AWESOME, and never have I had any other show that kept me waiting for the next.
1) What is Bruce and Barbara's relationship to you?
2) If Stephanie Brown is now in, is there gonna be like, Tim/Steph interaction?
3) Why is YJ not aired in South East Asia? Cause, well, the fans back here are all watching the newest episodes on YouTube.
4) When Nightwing said "Just don't die, okay?" to Robin, did he mean Jason?
Well, I guess that's it. If I have any more, I'll make sure to ask you. Thanks for your time!
1. I don't really think they know I exist.
2. What you saw is what you got, unless WE get more episodes or issues somehow, someday.
3. I have no idea.
4. I think Jason was on his mind.
Young Justice is the reason I awoke after 23 solid years of uninterrupted slumber. My gratitude...
I'd respond, but it looks like you've gone back to sleep.
What were Zatanna's spells in cornered?
Well, she had a fainting spell and a hunger spell and a chatty spell.
Of course, I would have thought all this was obvious from watching the show. I mean, dude, note the timestamp.
Let me just start by saying that I am a complete fan of Young Justice. I absolutely love it and I am a fan.
I saw that you answered a question in which someone asked if Artemis knows Nightwing's secret identity. And you answered that as of Season 2, she did.
So my questions are:
1. Why did Dick tell Artemis his secret identity? Or did she figure it out herself? Or even through Wally?
2. Who else knows? (I know you might not answer this one, but I might as well give it a try.)
1. Artemis saw Dick naked in the Cave's communal shower. Later, that same day, she saw him naked in the Gotham Academy's communal shower, and thus was able to identify him by a telltale zit. Frankly, it's ironic that she had to see him naked twice to make that identification, since the zit was on his chin. But that's what happened.
2. Well, the audience knows. But as far as I can tell from Ask Greg, they're all named "Anonymous".