A Station Eight Fan Web Site
If the Lego Company had combind the Bionicle world to our world what would happen?How would they react to our world?
I'll leave that to your imagination.
Mr Greg. When did you consider Wolf a descent of a viking. Because i notice some Similarity in his personality that can be found in some vikings but not in Hakon. These are:
1.His thirst for battle.
2.His desire to fight the strongest of oppnent.
4.His somewhat mercenery background.
6.Mutant form that makes somewhat homage to the stories of the viking berserkers.
I live in Iceland where most people are descented of vikings so i have little trouble finding viking stories there.
Seems like traits 1-5 all fit Wolf AND Hakon. As for the when, it was at some recording session or other. Clancy Brown's performance as Wolf gave me the idea.
Is there a way to download all original soundtracks and songs of W.I.T.C.H second season or is there album that can be bought from somewhere? If there isn't at the moment will there come anyways for that?
Not that I know of.
Questions concerning Avalon Parts 1 - 3:
1) Will we see the adventures of Tom in any of the Gargoyles Spinoffs or main comic?
2) Will there be any repercussions for waking up King Arthur "early" and will we see those repercussions in the comics? If so, which comic?
3) Who's face is represented on the front of the Avalon boats?
4) Who's face is represented at the watery gateway to Avalon, where Magus turned the Weird Sisters into owls?
5) Do all 36 Avalon Gargoyles survive the Archmage's assault?
6) Any chance the magic in the sleeping hill will one day revive Magus or is he dead and gone forever?
1. Yes, eventually.
2. Yes. Pendragon, among others.
3. Not revealing that at this time.
6. Who am I to kill hope? Hope lives eternal. The Magus, on the other hand, is dead.
I've been waiting a while to post this.
This summer at my Grandma's house I watched a National Geographic Channel special called "The Science of Dogs." Do you get that channel? The scientists wanted to find out how dogs can be bred to look so different from one another, so they started sequencing DNA. They found out that all canids have certain sections of their genomes that mutate easily and rapidly, and can create large physical differences with only small mutations. Apparently other mammals don't have these genes. Because of this, dogs can be bred to look very different from wolves, while other domestic animals like cats and cows all look pretty much the same.
So it seems that "chameleon genes" (or "dog genes"?) already exist in real life! Though gargoyle variation is rather more dramatic than the differences between dog breeds. I think wolves and other wild canids all look the same as their siblings, despite their "chamelon genes," because each species is optimally adapted to a particular habitat and niche, and each individual needs to be as well-adapted as possible. I wonder why it is that gargoyles (and beasts), instead of all having the same adaptations to where and how they live, look so different from one another.
So I don't find the "chameleon gene" idea implausible. I think it is highly unusual but still biologically plausible. I also watched a nature show (long time ago) that included a segment about a plant in Hawaii which basically has exactly that. No two plants look alike, they can be anything from a tree to a tiny herb or weed, or a long vine. Though I don't remember what that plant is called.
I got beat down pretty bad over my chameleon gene theory, so I'm gratified to learn I might not have been TOO wrong. The thing that strikes me is that extreme environmental factors and/or isolation that might have caused hugely divergent visual changes in early gargoyles after they spread out across the world... may have been tempered as what was for a time the world's dominent and most intelligent species proliferated and interbred with each other as once isolated clans came into contact again. Does that make sense?
This day in Gargoyles' Universe History....
Goliath kidnaps Anton Sevarius out from under the nose of Gen-U-Tech security guard Vinnie Grigori. Goliath takes Sevarius down to the abandoned Cyberbiotics underground lab and tries to force him to create a cure for the Mutates. Meanwhile, the Mutates attack the other gargoyles at the Clock Tower. The gargoyles ultimately win the battle, but Brooklyn lets them go in order to prove to Maggie the Cat that he can be trusted. Having discovered that Goliath was the kidnapper, Elisa Maza, Talon, the Mutates, David Xanatos and his Steel Clan robots all converge on the old lab. Xanatos rescues Sevarius, and Talon finally realizes his employer was responsible for his metamorphosis. Talon and the other Mutates take up residence in the abandoned Cyberbiotics underground base, which they redub "The Labyrinth". The next morning, Vinnie is fired from Gen-U-Tech. And that evening, Elisa brings her parents and sister to the Labyrinth for a reunion with Derek and an introduction to the other Mutates. In Scotland, Xanatos' security team successfully captures "Nessie", a Loch Ness Monster. Sevarius leaves for Scotland, to begin running tests on the creature.
1. At the end of "Walkabout", Matrix combines with Dingo and his armor. In "Strangers" we continue to see the Matrix armor on Dingo however when Matrix morphs back into his own humanoid form, Dingo is no longer wearing his "Pack" armor. Did Matrix "assimilate" Dingo's Pack-armor when he combined with it in "Walkabout" or did Dingo just stop using it when he and Matrix teamed up?
2. If the armor was assimliated by Matrix, can Matrix recreate the armor for Dingo without needing to be a part of it himself?
3. If the armor was not assimilated by Matrix, what did Dingo do with the armor, does he still have it?
1. The former.
2. Uh... technically, he can rebuild it, but I'm not sure he'd understand the need to SEPARATE it from himself.
3. See above.
I come in peace :P
Over here in Australia I was so surpised to find such a show existed - Thankyou!!
Need to know where is the best place to order the complete series on DVD!
I need them!! Because of you I went out and bought 5 Gargoyle statues...do you know hard they are to find over here. Nothong comes close to Goliath tho.
I'm thrilled your psyched. But I'm afraid I don't know where to tell you to order materials in Australia. Does Amazon deliver down there?
1. Was the Camelot Clan founded before or after the Gargoyle Nation was established?
2. Was the Camelot Clan founded before or after the new Wyvern Clan?
1. Not saying now.
2. Not saying now.
(I'm sensing a theme. Are you?)
New Wyvern Clan
1. Would the new Wyvern Clan be founded before or after the Gargoyle Nation was established?
2. Have we seen any characters in canon material that will become members of the new Wyvern Clan?
3. Was the new Wyvern Clan founded before or after the Camelot Clan?
1. Not saying now.
2. Not saying now.
3. Not saying now.