A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. So now that Norman is dead to the world, where does this leave Vulture? Is his place in Ock's organization and his Spider-grudge enough to keep him in the rogues' gallery, or will he figure "mission accomplished" and hang up his wings? Is this topic something that we should expect to see explored next season?
2. Without getting into spoiler territory, was the Tombstone/Venom scene meant to be building to something? I can't decide if it was a one-off and meant only to highlight what Spidey wouldn't do, or whether I should keep that connection in the back of my mind for future use, as an unresolved plotpoint.
Speaking of Venom, it just occurred to me that they are the only ones that would still think Harry is the Goblin. Unless Gobby's identity is public knowledge by now?
3. Someone asked a question earlier, but I didn't think your answer was the most clear (you seemed to be responding only to another part of his question): Was Mysterio ever in jail? Was the Beck who talked to Lee a robot, or was it the real deal, and he escaped at a later point?
4. Was Tinkerer working for Tombstone because he had defected or was he merely lending his services for a fee? If the latter, why would Otto let him give the enemy weapons when he knows a gang war is looming?
5. I had assumed that the money Norman got from Kingsley was being used solely for his getaway to the islands. Someone else thought he had used the entirety of his unmarked account to rig the city for his duel with Spidey. Which is correct? Or is it a combination?
1. No comment.
2. No comment.
3. Though I have my opinion, I'll leave this up to the interpretation of the viewer.
4. Tinkerer is a freelancer.
5. He has the money. How he spends it is his business.
Hey Greg I've been the biggest Spectacular Spider-Man Fan. After Season 2 ended I was thinking what could happen. So I'm making a Novel called Spectacular Spider-Man The Big Change. Now I need to get get this approved by you so can make a Comic Novel edition for the fans. i really want to publish this Novel to the world. I'm not really a good artist so can you get somebody to make the Comic Novel Edition. I'll tell the Plot once I'm done with it.
Hey, have fun with your project, but please do NOT involve me. If you're wondering why I'm passing, please review the guidelines here at ASK GREG once again.
Will 90's Spiderman Cartoon ever come out on DVD.
I thought it was.
None of my local stores carry anything Gargoyles. Would buying it from Amazon suffice?
In Gargoyles 2158, you said Deliah will be uncomfortable about having human genes from Elisa. How will she even know she has this since Gargoyles are raised communally?
It's Gargoyles 2198 now. You might check that archive. Beyond that, I'm not going into any details about Delilah at this time.
Which week in March does âFinal Curtainâ take place?
Will the couple that Spider-Man saved (and ended up marrying) make further appearances in the series? Do they have any established names and are they going to be Spider-Man's equivalent to the Yuppie Couple?
*** SPIDEY SPOILERS ***
Okay, so, I exist in the Spectacular Spider-Man Universe, and I was Norman Osborn's chauffeur at one point. Harry mentioned me as the worst chauffeur ever, and that he thought his dad was going to pop a vessel.
Okay, so later on, Norman went nuts, and became the Green Goblin. He went after the Big Man, tried to kill Otto, and just plain went nuts on people he doesn't like.
Am I still alive in the Spectacular Spider-Man Universe? I think that if I had that guy mad at me, it's okay for me to inquire to my present health.
Where am I now in the Spideyverse? ;)
*** SPIDEY SPOILERS ***
Dude, could this question be any more self-aggrandizing if you tried?
But somehow I doubt that Goblin ran around avenging every petty annoyance. I mean, hell, I let you live.
in a previous response, you stated about the Spectacular Spider-Man series, "We have been provided with a list of characters as per Sony's contractual agreement with Marvel." it's obvious that you cant reveal the characters, but can you at least tell how many they are? can you reveal the characters? :)
I don't have the list with me. And even if I did, it's a legal document. It's not my place to go into detail about it.
How do you decide what villains/characters to include in Spider-Man? Is it a matter of what they can provide to the story, personal preference, or is their a certain formula to balance out well known and not as well known characters?
It's a very organic process. Basically what feels right, respecting the core of the characters.