A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Dont think Im perverted for asking this but after seeing Goliath and elisa's relationship on the show I just got really curious,is it possible for gargoyles to mate with humans not reproduce just simply mate.
I found out what the ratings were for Spectacular Spider-Man: low. Does this kill the chances of season 3? Does it worry you, or are they expected to increase come the next season?
Your information has no context. From what I've head, relative to other Disney XD fair, the ratings have been decent.
Obviously, I'd prefer them Spectacular, but since the second season hasn't even aired yet, we are still in wait and see mode.
Hello. Does Greg have a MySpace page?
Greg, what films are you a fan of and how have they inspired and/or influenced your work on the creation of Gargoyles?
Uh, I'm not going to list all the films I like. That would take forever. There's no specific film that jumps out to me as a direct influence on Gargoyles, though as I've said before, television series including Gummi Bears, Bonkers and Hill Street Blues were major direct influences on Gargoyles. In any case, check the "Influences" archive here at ASK GREG for more info.
I've read before that Disney rejected the idea of producing a live-action movie of 'Gargoyles' back in 1996. Exactly elements do you believe in the animated series could not possibly merge into live action?
Huh? I don't understand the question. But in any case you have your facts wrong. Disney pursued a live action Gargoyles from 1994 'til about 1999 give or take. Then they shelved the project.
i love your version of spiderman it keeps me entertained and i just can't seem to be patient for the next one. i like yours for various reasons. one of them being of that gwen stacy is the main love interest not mary jane. Which is cool cause it's not like the original but i do know how things can change around. You can make relationship not work(which would be a drag) or even kill her off which brings to my next point, i don't like the original Spiderman story because everyone dies: Gwen Stacy, Mary-Jane, Aunt May, Harry, the Sandman etc. its so DEPRESSING. i just pray that you make a good story and end it good if not great(you have so far). Also just wondering do you have and idea when season 3 will debut?(not in America cause i know season 2 is starting over here)
I know Aunt May has died at least once, but that wasn't permanent. Even Harry is back. And I don't ever recall Mary Jane or Sandman dying. But maybe I missed that.
As for Season Three, please, please check the archives.
What are the titles for the second, third and fourth story arcs in The Spectacular Spiderman? I know that the first is Biology 101, and you recently posted the titles for the ones from season 2 (Engineering 101, Human Development 101, Criminology 101, Drama 101). And will you ever revisit certain subjects/modules/courses of study in future seasons (for example, by having a Biology 102)?
I'm not running out of titles yet.
Human Development 101
this was buggin me for a while. is Hammerhead's driver someone from the comics?
PS: this is not a question. One of the reasons I want so bad season 3 is to see what you will do with Hobgoblin. You used many of Hobby's aspects for Green Goblin - the whole framing other people thing, Osborn taking the green in small doses so he wont become insane, heading to Carribean (probably???). All of this happens to Roderick in the comics so I'm very curious what you will do with Hobgoblin.
Is Ben Urich off limits in The Spectacular Spiderman? If so, does that mean that Phil Urich is off limits too?
Ben is off limits. I'd have to check on Phil, but if I had to guess, it's likely he's off-limits too.
1. So now that Norman is dead to the world, where does this leave Vulture? Is his place in Ock's organization and his Spider-grudge enough to keep him in the rogues' gallery, or will he figure "mission accomplished" and hang up his wings? Is this topic something that we should expect to see explored next season?
2. Without getting into spoiler territory, was the Tombstone/Venom scene meant to be building to something? I can't decide if it was a one-off and meant only to highlight what Spidey wouldn't do, or whether I should keep that connection in the back of my mind for future use, as an unresolved plotpoint.
Speaking of Venom, it just occurred to me that they are the only ones that would still think Harry is the Goblin. Unless Gobby's identity is public knowledge by now?
3. Someone asked a question earlier, but I didn't think your answer was the most clear (you seemed to be responding only to another part of his question): Was Mysterio ever in jail? Was the Beck who talked to Lee a robot, or was it the real deal, and he escaped at a later point?
4. Was Tinkerer working for Tombstone because he had defected or was he merely lending his services for a fee? If the latter, why would Otto let him give the enemy weapons when he knows a gang war is looming?
5. I had assumed that the money Norman got from Kingsley was being used solely for his getaway to the islands. Someone else thought he had used the entirety of his unmarked account to rig the city for his duel with Spidey. Which is correct? Or is it a combination?
1. No comment.
2. No comment.
3. Though I have my opinion, I'll leave this up to the interpretation of the viewer.
4. Tinkerer is a freelancer.
5. He has the money. How he spends it is his business.