A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I'd like to Know something.Why does it take ten years for a Gargoyle egg to hach
Why does it take 9 months for a human baby to be born?
That's how long it takes.
I said at the beginning I have two questions. Sorry about that. When I was going to first ask you a question I had two in mind but once I was done I had more in mind and I forgot to change the 2 to a 5. Anyways, I have 5 questions I want to ask you.
Hey, Greg. I have two questions I want to ask you. They're both about Spectacular Spider-Man.
1. You've said besides Spidey, there are more heroes active in Spectacular Spider-Man. You've said the Fantastic Four were celebrities, Hulk was a myth, Captain America is still frozen, Ant-Man is somewhere out there also doing his job, and that Professor X is currently building his school with first students Cyclops and Beast. But what about the Punisher? Is he currently active? Did his family get killed yet? Is he already a vigilante? What about the Punisher?
2. You've mentioned active heroes. But what about active villains? Which villains besides Spidey's are currently active in the series?
3. Will we ever see the Lizard again at some point in the show?
4. In the 90s Spider-Man series, Morbius was watered down. He couldn't say the word blood at all so he always said he needed "plasma". He was also not allowed to suck anyone's blood so he absorbed their energy or something (can't really remember). If you are ever going to use Morbius at some point, will he be watered down like in the 90s series or will he be a "real" vampire?
4. Same as question 3 only with Carnage. If you are going to ever use him, will he be watered down or stay the same maniac he is in the comics?
5. Before I ask you to answer my last questio, I just want to stay the Green Goblin was AWESOME! Before, I hated the Green Goblin and now due to you, he's my favorite Spider-Man villain. But most of the plot elements for the Green Goblin were taken from the Hobgoblin (e.g. framing Harry, removing mental effects from globulin green, faking his death and retiring to some island, etc.). I'm kind of worried now because the Hobgoblin barely has anything left. You do have a plan already for the Hobgoblin don't you? You know how to handle him, right? Please say yes. Please say yes!!!!!
1. Not yet.
2. I'm not going to go down a list of every villain in the Marvel Universe and check off who's been up to bat at this point. But as a general rule, if you go get the ESSENTIAL MARVEL volumes and focus on the early pre-Avengers days, you'll be able to see what villains are extent in my mind -- to the extent I've given ANY thought at all to villains I know I can't use. It's silly enough that I've given thought to heroes I know I can't use.
3. No comment.
4. No comment.
5. I think so. (Though I should point out I don't actually agree with your assessment of our take on Green Goblin.)
I know -- and share -- the frustrations over the vague release dates of the two remaining trades. Both are DONE. So it's just an issue of getting them from the printers, through customs, out to Diamond and then into stores, etc.
BUT, Dan Vado has ASSURED me that all three trades (GARGOYLES, CLAN-BUILDING, VOLUME ONE; GARGOYLES, CLAN-BUILDING, VOLUME TWO; GARGOYLES: BAD GUYS, REDEMPTION) will be available for purchase at the Gathering. Hopefully, they'll be available everywhere sooner or at least shortly thereafter, but at the very least -- if you come to the con, you can get the books!
Last question: If you were ever given the chance to work on a Gargoyles game on one of today's consoles, which one will it be and why? What kinds of things would you include in the game?
Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble I caused with the last question I asked in... March, was it? I'm not talking about Disney and licensing issues again. Thank you for your time.
I'm not a gamer. It's all greek to me.
Goblin/Osborn questions (the questions are from the perspective that we know who the Goblin is):
1) In "Catalysts" after seeing Glory back with Kenny, Harry gets mad and leaves the Fall Formal. Where did he go?
2) The thing that got me suspicious about the revelation in "Uncertainly Principle" was how Norman was able to answer all Spidey's questions so quickly. Of course, after what "Final Curtain" showed us, I can assume that he already had everything in his head before Spidey can confront him. But why wasnt Norman limping, if he was the Goblin who cracked a limp at the factory?
3) the show is great. you're great. I pray for season 3.
1. He lurked. He was still there at the end of the episode.
2. As stated in Final Curtain, he didn't crack a limb at the factory. He faked an injury there.
Haha, Greg, i was reading IGN's review of "The Invisible Hand" and it says something about Rhino that interested me. If the suit is permanently bonded to O'Hirn's skin, then how he manages to do a certain body functions??? Whats your opinion/expaination?
I've answered this before. Check the archives.
Third question as per instructions:
C) If you were given a chance to work on a new Gargoyles cartoon but with different actors if you were ever unable to bring back the originals, what actor(s) would you call in?
Why would I switch actors?
Hi Mr. Weisman! I remember watching "Growing Pains" and "Identity Crisis" a few months ago. There is something I found confusing. In "Growing Pains" Venom framed Spider-Man and everyone hated him but in the next episode, Spider-Man was treated like a hero again. What exactly happened? How did he go from being considered a villain to being considered a hero again?
That totally never happened. Watch the episodes again.
I went on Wikipedia and typed in Spectacular Spider-Man. It said that Scorpion and Hobgoblin will appear in season 3. Obviously, I knew that from long ago but it also said that Carnage has been confirmed. Is this true or did someone just pull a prank on Wikipedia?
I've neither confirmed nor denied Carnage and won't do either now.