A Station Eight Fan Web Site
The season Two finale of The Spectacular spiderman reported that norman was the green goblin. at one point in production, was harry ever suggusted for the role ? or was it always Norman from the start?
Will there be any direct to DVD movies or episodes that continue the Spectacular spiderman continuity?
How did you get the idea for the episode "Opening Night"? was that story ever in the comics or did you come up with the idea? if you or the team came up with the idea, then it was pure genius!
We always knew it was Norman, but we worked very hard to make the audience think it was Harry. (And later Menken and even Emily.)
I hope so.
"Opening Night" was inspired by an early issue of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN when Spidey was trapped in a prison with a bunch of convicts.
Is the reception of The Spectacular Spiderman season 2 on Disney XD going to implement on season 3?
Did you mean "impact"? If so, then, yeah.
How is Professor Smythe is going to be used? Is his son-Alistair-will also appear?
Hey the whole Green Goblin identity mystery was awesome! I was curious, did you get that idea or inspiration from the Hobgoblin mystery in the comics?
No. I got it from the Green Goblin mystery from the comics, back in the sixties under Lee, Ditko and Romita Sr.
Reports indicate that the Gargoyles: Clan-Building, Volume II TPB has arrived in some (though not all) stores, and is being shipped out from SLG and other sources. As most of you know, this trade contains the previously published issues #7 & #8, plus the unpublished issues #9- #12. There is TONS of new material here, tons of revelations. Tons of new canon. And if we hope to get more Gargoyles comics of any stripe in the future, it is imperative that this volume sells. If you don't have it already, I'd recommend purchasing Volumes I & II together. Read the stuff in order in (more or less) one sitting, and you'll get more out of it.
If your store doesn't have the book, ask them to order it for you!
And please, please, please, help us SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
1) Did anything of note happen between Tombstone and the Green Goblin immediately following the cliffhanger ending of "Gangland"?
2) Why didn't Hammerhead interfere in the Green Goblin's criminal activities after the Goblin 'replaced' Tombstone as the Big Man?
1. Not particularly.
2. Did you see Hammerhead's last scene in "Gangland"?
I heard Sony has the rights to Ghost Rider. Does that mena you can use Ghost Rider in Spectacular Spider-Man if you want to?
Nope. At least it's NOT automatic.
In what part of New York does Jeffery Robbins live? In what part of New York do Elisa's parents live? In what part of New York does Halcyon Renard live?
Robbins lives northwest of Harlem. We haven't established homes for the other characters you've mentioned.
If I may, I'd like to ask what your take is on the movie reboot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, notably on the fact that Joss Whedon is not to take a part in it. Do you think it could work? Does the Buffy timeline even need a reboot this soon after the series ended?
And since I'm here, what did you think of Whedon's Dr. Horrible series?
I ask because you've said many times in the past that you're a fan of Whedon's work, and I thought it would be a nice change from everyone else asking you about SSM season 3.
I haven't heard ANYTHING about this. Buffy without Joss seems unwise, but I'm not going to credit what amounts to a rumor.
I thought Dr. Horrible was great.
Hey Greg, if you don't mind, i have a few questions for you:
1) On the Spectacular Spider-Man Attack of the Lizard dvd, there is a music video that shows 2 other versus to the main theme song. will you ever use those 2 for a theme song some where in the other seasons?
2) How did you get the idea of Fancy Dan becoming Ricochet? And why didn't Ox get a new name?
3) Do you like the Spectacular Spider-Man TV show airing on disney XD? Or would you want it to air somewhere else?
1. Don't know.
2. It just sort of came to me as an extension on his traditional abilities. And Ox didn't seem to need a new name.
3. I'm just happy it's airing at all.