A Station Eight Fan Web Site
if they ever decide to create a video game based off of the young justice series would you have any say in the developmental process...and would you even want to see one made in the first place. thanks for your time and all the great shows.
I'd love to see one. I'd hope they'd consult Brandon and myself.
Does the emotional spectrum concept exist on Earth 16?
1. Is the history of Earth 16 that much different than the history of our world?
2. What makes Earth 16 so different from all the other multiverse earths?
3. What happened in Earth 16 during the gap between the 1940's and the 2000's and where there super heroes and villians during that time.
1. It depends what you consider "that much".
2. What you see on the show and in the comic.
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED. Check the Archives.
1) Is Mercy an android or a cyborg?
2) How did this version of Clayface get his powers? In Batman the animated series, he had a pretty tragic origin, in which he was disfigured, hooked on a special drug, and then forced to have an overdose which transformed him into Clayface. Was his origin on Earth 16 anything like this?
3) How old is Lex Luthor? How old is Ra's al Ghul?
4) Could Brick breathe beneath that foam stuff that Roy shot at him? If so, was he arrested and convicted?
5) Where is Metropolis located? Where is Star City located?
6) Did the Hook kill Boston Brand in this universe?
7) Did Bane spend most of his life in prison, like in the comics?
8) Is L-7 an existing supervillain in the comics?
9) OK, this is a minor detail, but it's kind of distracting. Where did Roy get his Red Arrow suit from?
10) What is the relationship between Marvin and Wendy? Friends? Relatives? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Are they even close?
2. See issue #11-12 of the comic.
3. Lex is 46.
3b. Ra's is between 600 and 700 years old. (I haven't fixed an exact birth date for him.)
4. NO COMMENT.
5. Metropolis is on the East Coast. Star City is on the West Coast.
6. NO COMMENT.
7. NO COMMENT.
10. Best platonic friends.
1) How long have Robin and Kid Flash known each other?
2) How long has Wally known Robin's secret identity?
3) If it's not a spoiler: what made Robin decide to tell him? I know they're best friends, but considering how secretive Batman is about that kind of thing, it seems like a pretty big deal.
1. Less than two years.
2. Less than that.
3. It is a big deal. Otherwise: SPOILERS.
Here (http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Infiltrator#Trivia) it says:
When Cheshire is about to kill Dr. Serling Roquette at the end, she desists because the creation of the virus is completed. When this happens, Roquette's laptop emits a sound that's very similar to that of Ben's Omnitrix in Ben 10, another Cartoon Network show.
Was that on purpose?
No. Not even sure if it's true.
YOUNG JUSTICE Episode #10 ("Targets") Credits
We're back, babies!!!
Young Justice Theme and Music By
Written And Performed By
Casting & Voice Direction
Starring The Voices Of
Crispin Freeman as Red Arrow
Danica McKellar as Megan Morse
Nolan North as Conner Kent, Marvin White
Khary Payton as Aqualad
Nick Chinlund as Sportsmaster
Oded Fehr as Raâs al Ghul
Kelly Hu as Cheshire
Masasa Moyo as Cat Grant, Wendy Harris, Karen Beecher
Yuji Okumoto as Tseng, Singh Manh Li, Xiaping
Kevin Michael Richardson as John Jones, Mal Duncan
Mark Rolston as Lex Luthor
Greg Weisman as Lucas Carr
Based On DC Comics Characters
Batman Created By
Miss Martian Created By
Geoff Johns and Tony Daniel
Cheshire Created By
Marv Wolfman and George Perez
Assistant Production Manager
Lead Character Design
BG Key Design
Animation Timing Director
James Tim Walker
R. Michel Lyman
Ink & Paint
Main Title Animation
MOI Animation, Inc.
Wut It Is
Supervising Dialogue/ADR Editor
Mark A. Keatts
Patrick J. Foley
Post Production Manager
Dialogue Recording Studio
Recording Machine Operator
Jeff O. Collins
Post Production Sound Services
Audio Circus, Inc.
Christopher D. Lozinski
MOI Animation, Inc.
Young-Soo Yoo (Director)
Byoung-Ryul Kim (Director)
Gyu-Han Yoo (Director)
Executive In Charge Of Music
Business And Legal Affairs
Joulene St. Catherine
Executive in Charge of Production
Executives In Charge Of Production For Cartoon Network
Brian E. S. Jones
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States of America and other countries. Any unauthorized duplication, copying, distribution, exhibition or use may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Â© 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Country of first publication United States Of America
YOUNG JUSTICE and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Â© DC Comics.
Warner Bros Animation Inc. is the author of this film/motion picture for the purposes of Article 15 (2) of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.
There are, as always, a bunch of people who ALSO helped out but don't receive credits on screen for various (legal and precedent) reasons.
A handful (in no particular order) include...
Dan Soulsby - Talent Coordinator
Eric Lewis, CAS - Dialogue Sound Mixer
Chris Eaton - Assistant Engineer
Otis Van Osten - Sound Supervisor
Ron Salaises - Sound Effects editor
Carlos Sanches - Re-Recording Mixer
Stacy Michaels - Foley Mixer
Alex Ulrich - Foley Walker
I know I'm probably forgetting some folks, and I REALLY apologize! If you send me a reminder, I'll pimp you in another post!
Will season two only have 20 episodes, or is there still a change of reaching 26 episodes?
Hey Greg has it been some time and got a lot of questions. 1. Since Kobra is in this universe does that mean a chance of Checkmate existing in this universe. 2. Has Superman and Batman worked together before the League. 3. Who was that Miss Martian look-a-like in the front of the classroom. Did you run out of character models, an animation mistake, or was that supposed to be the actor from "Hello, Megan". 4. I'm surprised Superboy showed restraint from fighting Mal Duncan just because of Miss Martian. Just really telling me their relationship has gone very far. 5. I just want to comment on the description of episode 11. Does Batman know what he's doing by sending Miss M and Superboy to island of supercriminals. Sure it'll give them some time as if they didn't have enough but isn't that a little too much for teenagers.
1. NO COMMENT.
2. NO COMMENT.
3. Just another girl.
4. Was that a question?
5. What island?
Are you aware of this?