A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Not a question, but rather some praise. I seriously love "Young Justice". I think it's an absolutely brilliant show and I like how each episode gets better and better every time. Character development and interactions have been very enjoyable, the plots are engaging, I love all the voice talents chosen for each role, the animation is outstanding... All in all, it's amazing.
Right now, I'm waiting for "Insecurity" to air this Saturday and I'm positively anxious to watch "Performance" the Saturday that follows. I almost can't stand the wait, actually, but I'm being strong! (Fingers crossed for no more hiatuses from CN, too~ XP)
So I just wanted to say thanks to you, Brandon and everyone else involved for giving me a series to love and a good reason to enjoy weekends just a bit more. Cheers!
You're very welcome. Of course, we're on summer hiatus now, but you got 15 straight episodes first, and a lot of series go on hiatus for the summer, so I hope we're forgiven and that you'll be back with us in the fall.
Wow! 'Agendas' was fantastic!
1. You've said that Black Canary is your favorite (DC) character - do you have a favorite male character?
2. Were Match's irises blue or gray? I couldn't tell.
3. How old is the Atom?
4. What color are Talia Al Ghul's eyes?
5. Is the Atom in this series Ray Palmer?
6. This isn't really a question - I just wanted to say that I love your portrayal of Lex Luthor! He's very manipulative, but in this oddly charismatic way. Perfect for Luthor.
Thanks so much!
1. Probably Captain Atom, though I'm a big Red Tornado fan too. And of course, I love our versions of Aqualad, Superboy, Robin/Nightwing, Kid Flash, etc. Heck, basically, I like all of 'em. Male and female, young and old, heroes and villains and supporting.
2. I don't know. Weren't they white?
3. As of "Agendas", he was 35.
4. I don't know.
In Agendas, why doesn't Hal and John want Guy to be a potential candidate for League induction?
Guy can be... difficult.
Hi Greg!! First let say,I love the series!! I was very excited to see the series return!! I have watched the first four installments since the series has returned,and have enjoyed them very much!!!That being said, my comments and questions are on the 17 March 2012 installment image. Miss Martian is my favorite character, i thought this installment was outstanding! Even those it was hard to see her in so much pain after seeing the vision of Superboy. I hoping this doesn't destroy her relationship with the team, especially her relationship with Superboy, i like them as a couple, i think their good for each other. I can understand why she's wouldn't reveal her true form.I'm pulling for her,i hope good things happen for her!! That not a spoiler request, just making a comment about what i hope for her,Again i'm really pulling for her!!
1. Does the manhunter have martain vision on this Earth??
2.Why was Superboy so surprised that Miss Martian based a lot of life on that sitcom " Hello megan" ?? When it seemed like he called her out on that in the Terrors episode.
1. If you mean as some kind of additional power, then no.
2. Who said he was surprised?
1. Why was there a scene cut from Agendas? I mean the one where Superboy demands entrance into Project Cadmus.
2. What did Doctor Fate say after Superman was objecting to allowing underage children in the Justice League? It starts with "That seems....., but I cannot understand what he is saying.
3. Who voiced Hal Jordan and Hawkwoman in Agendas? Are they going to voiced by the same people or was this just a one time thing until others can found to voice them full time.
1. The slot in the DC Nation block is shorter (to make room for the shorts) than our original timeslot was when we were an independent show. Something had to be cut.
2. "That seems myopic. I have been one with Kid Flash and Aqualad. Both are ready."
3. Neither are officially cast, but I believe that Danica was Hawkwoman and Dee Bradley Baker was Green Lantern (Hal). But unfortunately, my Season One scripts are boxed up at this moment, and I cannot double check.
So, today's episode; Wow... First off, great job with Match. The costume seemed inspired by his early appearances, but having him burn the S on his chest, at first reminding me of the affectioantely-named Emo-Prime, then reminded me of Match's later Bizarro-inspired appearances. Again, nicely done.
Other things I liked in this were the first mention of The Atom, very cool. Making Roy and Guardian family, also cool. And Hal & John's response to Guy joining the team of NO. Hillarious! On that note, nice voice casting with Maggie Q as Diana, she commanded such authority, nice job.
Please keep it up and pass my good tidings to the rest of the cast & crew.
Yeah, we all loved Maggie's Wonder Woman. And she was so much fun to work with too.
1. What percent is Superboy Kryptonian and Human respectively?
2. Would the tranfusion have worked if Connor had given Gar blood instead of Megan because he has human DNA in him?
1. Don't know. Don't care.
2. Guess it depends on Lex Luthor's blood type, but still I tend to think not, because Kryptonian blood would not be compatible with human.
Hi Greg, I want to know if you think Batman's response ( In Agendas) about why he trained Robin from age 9 really somehow justifies taking children into crime fighting. Because in my mind it does not. No matter how Batman ( or the writers) spin it. Taking in a teenager is very different to a child.
Well, I guess it depends on which universe you're living in. In ours, I'd agree with you. On Earth-16, I think it's extreme, but I buy it.
1)Did Batman actually know that Billy was 10 or was he just covering for him?
2)Batman mentioned Robin needing to get revenge for his family to help him cope, does this mean that Tony Zucco has already been caught and brought to justice in this universe?
3)Wonder Woman also made a reference to Batman and Robin's origins, even if their identities aren't known to all the League is it safe to guess that the League is aware of how they got started crime fighting?
1. He knew.
3. More or less. In any case, Wonder Woman knows Batman's identity. (She's one of a select few.)
Agendas was awesome. A few questions, though.
I'm assuming that Guardian is Jim Harper and that he's the younger brother of Red Arrow's biological dad (He did say Roy was his nephew, after all, and if it really is Jim, the shared surname would indicate a paternal relation). Is my assumption correct?
You said in response to an earlier question that Guardian was only 24 years old. If the above assumption is correct, was there a big age gap between Guardian and Roy's dad? Because I can't imagine a mere six year gap between uncle and nephew otherwise.
Does Roy know that he has an uncle?
On a happier note, congratulations to the cast of "Young Justice" for being nominated for "Best Vocal Cast in a Television Series" and "Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role" (Crispin Freeman- Roy Harper/Speedy/Red Arrow) at the BTVA awards. You guys certainly have my votes- though I figure that by the time you read this the voting process and the announcement of the awardees would be long over.
Well, by now, you probably know that in fact Guardian/Jim Harper was NOT in fact Red Arrow's uncle. Instead, BOTH were clones of the original Roy Harper, i.e. Speedy. Guardian was force-grown to be older, but he also was cloned SECOND, so he's actually younger.
Red Arrow did believe for all of Season One that Guardian was his father's much younger brother.
I've never heard of the BTVA Awards and had no idea we were nominated? Did we win?