A Station Eight Fan Web Site
There are certain characters that were created specifically for Teen Titans. If you wanted to, could you bring those characters into YJ, or are they not up for grabs? Just curious, because I'd love to see your take on characters like Kyd Wykydd and the like. I thought you might be able to, since you sort of adapted TT's Cheshire mask, but I know that's a pretty different situation, as Cheshire's been around much longer than the Teen Titans show. Anyway, let me say that I really appreciate how you read your fans' questions, and I hope you're able to answer mine.
I assume we have access to everything, unless I'm told otherwise.
Do you think you can at least give me a hint as to what Cassie and Bart want to do in the future. I am not really familiar with the comic-verse, but I recall Cassie having barely any life outside the Titans. Is it the same in earth-16?
Sorry if this is a spoiler by the way. I really appreciate the incredible amount of effort you and the entire crew place into this show. I can't wait for the fifth!
Cassie does have a life outside the Team. She has a mom and goes to school and has other friends, etc. Any plans for the future, would be a SPOILER REQUEST.
Bart is just starting to have a life outside of the Team. He lives with the Garricks and has started school. But he's much more focused on PREVENTING the future he knows than on figuring out what he might do should a more positive future arrive.
Was the manner of Artemis's 'death' in Depths a reference to last year's Doctor Who episode The Impossible Astronaut, in which an assailant rose up out of the water and 'killed' the Doctor?
Hi Greg, love the show. Brilliant stuff!
Quick question: Did Wally and Artemis know about Kaldur being undercover from day one, or did Dick only let them in on the secret when he realized he could use her in his plan?
1. Why is it that, even after five years of being on the team, Dick still hides his identity?
2. In Happy New Year, Dick told Tim "Just don't die, okay?" Was this a subtle reminder of Jason, that Dick was more hurt by Jason's death then we have seen? (If this is a spoiler I apologize)
1. He hides it from newbies, perhaps out of habit and/or policy. Again, revealing his identity as good as reveals Batman's, so it's not strictly his choice to make.
2. ASKED AND ANSWERED. But, yes.
Do Red Arrow and Artemis get along now?
Does Artemis know her sister and Red Arrow were married? Does she know they have a child?
You say that while making the Gargoyles comics you like to pretent to cast a voice actor in your head. (or something like that.) With that in mind, did you "cast" anyone as the voice of...
2) Selena Gonzalez
4) Henry Yarrow
5) The Collector of Worlds (AKA Brainiac)
...in the Young Justice comic book series.
1. I haven't written any issue where Hawkman speaks.
2. I didn't write that issue.
3. I didn't write that issue.
4. Charles Hallahan. (I realize that's not a practical choice, but that's who I heard.)
5. Patrick Stewart.
When Crispin Freeman voiced Speedy and Red Arrow in Satisfaction, does he get paid for one or two characters? Technically they are separate characters, but one's a clone of the other.
They are two characters, but we get two characters for the price of one, per SAG rules. (We get a third character for a small additional fee. But if we want a fourth character, it's another full payment, and it all basically starts over, i.e. five costs the same as four, etc.)
1. In Insecurities (one of my faves of S1), Artemis was upset because she thought Batman & Green Arrow took her as a pity case, was she also thinking the whole team was in on it? Or just the Leaguers?
2. This is weird haha but I really liked the lighting at the end of that episode when she and her dad were talking, those shadows and that score, one of the best composed scenes for sure.
1. I don't think she really thought it out at all.
Big fan here, and I am from China mainland. Where people can't get to watch Young Justice at first hand legally because we don't have Cartoon Network here.
Most of us watch it online or download from foreign websites.
and I am translating Young justice into Chinese subtitles and provide it online so more people could enjoy the show.
so I want to know how you feel about this.
Does it bother you because I know all these action are not legal nor the right thing to do.
But it is the fact that this is the only way we can catch the show as all of the fans do.
If you read this, I'd really hope you could reply with your thoughts and feelings. Many thanks!
Hey FnGs... I don't know how to answer this. You're telling me about illegal activity and, what, looking for me to condone it?
Obviously, I'd love for as many people as possible to see (and understand) the series. But I can't go on record supporting an illegal act. You see that, right?