A Station Eight Fan Web Site
"Summit" was one of my favorite episodes of the series, but one thing I could not understand was how Beast Boy was able to make jokes about the plan and how little anger against Nightwing, Kaldur, and Artemis there was. How was the Team capable of so easily overlooking:
1. That Nightwing, Artemis, and Kaldur let them believe that a friend of theirs was dead.
2. That Kaldur destroyed what for some was their only home.
3. That Kaldur and Artemis kidnapped and allowed the Reach to torture three members(all of them children)?
1. You saw a sample of their attitude when Lagoon Boy was told.
2. Big picture, please.
Look, I'm not saying there aren't issues. But everything is relative when fighting a WAR. With more episodes and/or comics, we would have had more space to deal with the fallout. But ultimately, the Team was more glad that Artemis was alive than they were angry about being fooled. Perspective.
I'm a really big fan of the show. Great work.
I was wondering if Casey from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles could take on Sportsmaster in a fight.
Depends which version of each.
1. Why did you choose to make black canary such a large part of the show? She tends to be overlooked, so I am just wondering what made her stand out to you.
2. My other question is about the YJ Riddler. Why were his teeth so gapped? I found it very refreshing to see old Ed as someone other than a sad old man. Cutos!
3. Finally, the matter of Jason Todd. A bit of an elephant constantly in the room. I umderstand that his story is a dark, sad, tedious one, but I also feel that it is really essntial to understanding the Batfam. Why did you decide not even to acknowledge him? The world will never know about Jason Todd's sacrifice. heh. geddit?
The show is flawless, though. Just sayin.
1. She's been a favorite of mine for a LONG time.
2. You'd have to ask Phil Bourassa.
3. We did acknowledge him. If we hadn't, you wouldn't have seen his hologram.
Wow! I loved the fight with M'gann as Deathstroke.
I was wondering what kind of training did she have to do to be able to fight like him?
I realize that she probably doesn't fight EXACTLY like him, but she sure made it look like it!
We'll be waiting for season 3 ;)
She's trained with Canary.
Just got done watching Summit and it was a great episode overall! My friends are a bit confused by one thing though, and it's mostly Black Manta's dialogue. You know with him talking about being a 'free man' to Kaldur.
What exactly is Black Manta's motivation in this series for being a villain?
Greg GXB Bishansky points out the following:
"Well, look what's now even more widely available. I like to think this is because it's selling well on the internet.
Best case scenario, Disney notices and decides to exploit the property even more with a direct-to-dvd movie."
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!
Greg summit was epic it had everything you want form a show.
Hello Greg, Sorry if this question has been asked before. During Aqualad's invasion of the cave, Artemis put an inhibitor collar on Wolf. Why wouldn't Wolf have recognized Artemis by smell?
He did. That's why he didn't resist her. Wolf trusts Artemis.
In Summit, was Artemis's cover being blown an expected part of the plan?
If not, how did they initially expect Aqualad to fake his death?
Or were their fake deaths something they just came up with along the way?
1. It wasn't expected, per se, but it was a contingency they were prepared for.
3. See above.
I wanted to ask some captain marvel questions.
why were captain marvel, cannary and black lighting defeated so easily by Kalrion and Savage?.
I thought Captain Marvel would at least give a bigger fight given that he is resistan to to magic
How fast is Captain Marvel? Given that he has the spped of a god (mercury) is he faster than superman or as fast as any speedster or in this version the god mercury is slower than the flashes?
1. Klarion and Savage are badass.
2. You didn't see the fight. You have no idea how it played out. All you know is the end result. And who said he's resistant to magic?
3. On Earth-16, he's faster than Superman (at least from a dead stop) and slower than the various Flashes.