A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Just got done watching Summit and it was a great episode overall! My friends are a bit confused by one thing though, and it's mostly Black Manta's dialogue. You know with him talking about being a 'free man' to Kaldur.
What exactly is Black Manta's motivation in this series for being a villain?
Greg GXB Bishansky points out the following:
"Well, look what's now even more widely available. I like to think this is because it's selling well on the internet.
Best case scenario, Disney notices and decides to exploit the property even more with a direct-to-dvd movie."
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!
Greg summit was epic it had everything you want form a show.
Hello Greg, Sorry if this question has been asked before. During Aqualad's invasion of the cave, Artemis put an inhibitor collar on Wolf. Why wouldn't Wolf have recognized Artemis by smell?
He did. That's why he didn't resist her. Wolf trusts Artemis.
In Summit, was Artemis's cover being blown an expected part of the plan?
If not, how did they initially expect Aqualad to fake his death?
Or were their fake deaths something they just came up with along the way?
1. It wasn't expected, per se, but it was a contingency they were prepared for.
3. See above.
I wanted to ask some captain marvel questions.
why were captain marvel, cannary and black lighting defeated so easily by Kalrion and Savage?.
I thought Captain Marvel would at least give a bigger fight given that he is resistan to to magic
How fast is Captain Marvel? Given that he has the spped of a god (mercury) is he faster than superman or as fast as any speedster or in this version the god mercury is slower than the flashes?
1. Klarion and Savage are badass.
2. You didn't see the fight. You have no idea how it played out. All you know is the end result. And who said he's resistant to magic?
3. On Earth-16, he's faster than Superman (at least from a dead stop) and slower than the various Flashes.
Will we ever find out who came up with the plan to infiltrate the Light? The reason I'm asking is that Nightwing was heavily criticized for leadership this season. "Summit" ends the Team praising Kaldur for his success. That what's irks me - it's his success, not Kaldur and Dick's success.
You've mentioned a few times how Nightwing does not like to lead. Dick stepped a few times to lead the Team in Season One. His command in "Failsafe" is notable as Kaldur was incapacitated. Whether or not he likes to lead, he's a good leader.
Kaldur growing as a leader is reasonable but still - the plan is his success, not Kaldur and Dick's success.
Of course, my question will probably be answered next week. :)
I'm having a little trouble following your use of pronouns above.
But basically, the idea for the plan was Kaldur's, though he and Dick worked out the details together. I think they share in whatever success (or blame) comes with its execution.
1) Is Black Manta autistic on Earth-16.
2) Who is Amistad?
3) Who assigned Conner and Megan to cover the impeachment hearings in Qurac during "Players: Chapter 1"?
4) Why did Superman request his assignment with Marie Logan in Qurac during "Players: Chapter 1"?
5) Why isn't the Peacemaker "a fan" of the Team?
1. Not that I know of.
2. SPOILER REQUEST. (Though it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.)
3. No one.
4. It was an opportunity to get to know Conner as Clark.
5. He's not a fan of the LEAGUE. I'm not going to confirm or deny whether or not he knows about the Team.)
In Earth-16 , Would Icon be considered stronger than Superman.
They're both darn strong.
Nightwing stated in 'True Colours' that only senior members of the Team were allowed on the watch tower. Are Bumblebee, Mal and Batgirl considered as senior members
Not as of "True Colors", no.