A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In Bart's original timeline where Barry dies, does Wally assume the role of the Flash? Or does he decide to stay in retirement? Not sure how detailed this storyline is, but it would be great to know more about Wally from this time.
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Two words to say about young justice episode summit:Intense & Incredible!! However, words cannot do justice on how good that episode really is!! Summit was full of surprises!!
Although, i have a few questions as well:
How did the light know about the reach and the scarab?
When did the light became aware of the meta-gene? Cause that's what their goal is about; evolving.
Why did the reach abduct young people?
Plus, i loved how you brought diversity to spectacular spiderman! :).
Also, i hope you, brandon and team can comeback to young justice!! I fully support the 5 year gap, its about growing up, its so realistic. Dc comics should do a comic based on the earth-16 you created!! You successfully reinvented the superheroes by combing old elements from the comics along with new elements and original ideas!! I salute you for that!!
In the future, please number your questions.
1. They have various alliances.
2. Some time ago.
3. To experiment on them. (This was STATED in the series.)
4. Um, thanks.
5. And thanks again!
Personally in your opinion who is the better parent, Sportsmaster or Black Manta?
I'll leave that to your interpretation.
So, hoping I catch you in the mood...
As of "Phoenix" what are Fiona Canmore and Falstaff's Illuminati numbers?
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Hi Greg :)
Hey, now that you let out that Donna Troy was once part of the team, my brother was excited to know that she was part of the team by the way XD I hope you can answer this cuestions :/
1. How old is Donna Troy in the year 2016? Or when she died? (if she is dead that is)
2. You may not know how to answer this or maybe it can be a spoiler request but: What happened to her that she was never mentioned in the show?
3. I doubt this but: Is Donna part of the League now?
4. Theres the leaguers 27 and 28 that are anknown yet. Were they suppose to be introduced in season 3?
I hope this aren't spoilers (though I think some definitelly can be) or questions to hard for you to answer!!
1. SPOILER REQUEST.
1a. HUGE SPOILER REQUEST.
2. SPOILER REQUEST in universe. Out of universe: ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4. SPOILER REQUEST.
Does the current team (besides the original members) know M'gann white Martian form? Does Gar know? If so what is his thoughts on it?
Garfield Logan knows. He's cool.
I was heard that the new Gargoyles movie was going to be in 2013 by Disney, but it is now 2013 and I do not see or hear any news about the new project. Is it true that there's going to be a new movie?
I have no idea, really. Disney announced a few years ago that they were making a GARGOYLES movie called "Gargoyles" but NOT based on the television show. (Though much of what I read about it seemed to be lifted right out of the show.)
Nothing happened after that. Then they changed writer and announced again. But that was a couple years ago now too.
Checked earlier this summer, and they still seem to be working on this non-Gargoyles Gargoyles movie, but no details. I don't even know if they have a script they like.
RAIN OF THE GHOSTS, BOOK TWO COUNTDOWN, Chapter Thirty-Seven:
And here's another of my shameless attempts to maintain buzz about my new novel, RAIN OF THE GHOSTS, due out in stores and on-line on December 3rd, 2013 (but available for pre-order NOW on Amazon, etc.):
Since there's not too much to report about the first book right now, I'm counting down my progress writing the SECOND book in the Rain series, which should come out sometime in 2014.
Today, I finished writing Chapter Thirty-Seven. The $%!#$ about to hit the fan for Rain now. Also, as of this chapter, I've officially written more than double the amount of words in this book than I did in the first book. And I'm not done yet. Not close to reaching latter day Harry Potter proportions, but there's definitely a LOT more story packed into the second novel than there was in the first.
Anyway, I'll start on Chapter Thirty-Eight tomorrow.
Since Marie Logan listened to Queen Bee and drove over that cliff, can we infer that she is attracted to women? Maybe I'm thinking too literal with Queen Bee's power.
I think your inference is valid.
Hey Greg I,m a big fan, this is the first time asking you a questions, I try asking you before but I think for some reason my questions did,nt post, or at least I think it did,nt post, I did,nt find the question or a answer, well here are my questions,
1. You once said that the team does not know that Miss Martian abuses her powers, well in episode Cornered were Bumblebee pleads with M'gann to try a mental attack on Despero, did she know she would brain blasted Despero?
2. I was wondering does Martian Manhunter know Miss Martian abuses her powers?
3. In episode Alienated Batman and Martian Manhunter saw Miss Martian Miss Martian forcibly extracted the Kroloteans' evacuation point from his mind, did they approve or disapprove?
1. It depends on how you define "brain blast".
2. Not definitively, no.
3. They 'saw' no such thing. You saw it because you had context.