A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Do Samson and Delilah II develop a romantic relationship during Gargoyles 2198, or is it more platonic in nature? Given the fact that they are, in a manner of speaking, distantly related, I was curious as to your view on this. Samson is either the biological son or grandson of Angela, the daughter of Demona and Goliath. Delilah II is the biological granddaughter of Delilah of the Labyrinth clan, the hybridized clone of Demona and Elisa (in essence, their daughter). This would make Samson and Delilah II second cousins (or second cousins once removed).
They do. And I'm aware of the relationship, but in a world with (still) very few gargoyles, the fact that they are second cousins (or less) doesn't seem that problematic to me.
What is at this 2189 project that you're suppose to be working on?
Check out the Gargoyles 2198 Archive here at ASK GREG. And I'm not really working on this now.
All the gargoyles episodes have not been shown over here so i dont really know about some of th episodes although i have heard stuff about them....
1. Has "timedancer" ever actually been aired?
2. And what exactly IS "gargoyles 2198" is it going to be another series or what?
1. No. It's a potential spin-off/sequel series.
2. It's a potential spin-off/sequel series.
Check out the archives and you'll be less confused.
What is the proper title for the N'kai?
Is the proper title for the space-spawn the space-spawn empire?
Is the gargoyles' proper title the gargoyle nation?
What about humans and New Olympians?
I'm not sure what you mean... or when.
Just curious when do you think the war between the N'kai and Space-Spawn will end?
I'm not revealing that at this time.
Just curious how does Samson plan to deal with the Space-Spawn planetbuster when he overthrows the Space-Spawn rule on Earth?
It's one of his biggest dilemmas. How do you rebel without causing so huge a problem that they just decide to blow your planet to smithereens? (I don't get to use the word smithereens often. I wonder what its etimology is?)
Anyway, that's one of the main throughlines for the entire series (assuming it ever gets made) so there's no way I'm answering it here.
Why did the Illuminati support the space-spawn? I mean they were the proper rulers of the Earth. If they backed Samson wouldn't they regain control after Samson throws the space-spawn off the planet?
Well, it's complicated, but the short answer is that they backed what they thought was the winning horse.
I heard from matt/phil that the Labyrinth was going to be somekind of sanctuary in 2198 so are they right? If so what kind of people would it protect?
Everything Matt & Phil know, I believe, is also available to you by looking at the darn "Gargoyles 2198" archive, right here at ASK GREG.
The nature of the Labyrinth won't have changed much. It will still be something of a haven for society's outcasts. The homeless, the strange, the mutated, the cloned, etc.
1a.How long will the Redemption squad be active in the gargoyles universe? Does it exist in one form or another in 2198?
1b.Are the Monmouths of 2198 affliated with it?
2a.Are the Canmores still existant in 2198?
2b.If not then what happened to Jason? Will he have kids? If so what are their last names going to be?
3a.Will John Castaway ever wear the mask of the hunter?
b.Will any member of the monmouth clan ever wear that mask in 2198?
1. I don't know.
2. I think so, though I'm not going to commit to them being descendant's of Jason's. (There are other Canmores out there besides Jason, Robyn and Jon.) Frankly, I haven't done the medical research to know whether or not Jason can have kids still. Does anyone else know?
3. I'm not answering this at this time.
I have questions about "full" clans.
1) Now a full clan in definition is a group with common family ties in some form. So would clans ever reach a setup where not every gargoyle knows the gargoyle? I.E a clan with say 500,000 members?
2) Will the Manhattan clan ever exceed a population of a 1 million? or more?
3) If three is yes than will some eventually move into the city and leave the castle?
1. Not likely. Clans tend to split after their membership gets up into the range of about eighty.
2. Again, not likely.
3. You know I've only planned as far as the early 23rd Century. The numbers of living gargoyles worldwide don't approach what you're asking about. So I can't answer what would happen if or even whether we'd ever get up to numbers that high.