A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Does "Gargoyles: 2198" have a pre-planned story-arc? For example, did you already plan a beginning, middle and end for the series, or was it designed to go on forever?
PS> It was great to see you again at the Gathering. Looking forward to it again next summer.
I have a beginning, middle and end to the space-spawn arc (though I don't pretend to have EVERY detail etched in stone), but we'd have other interesting things happen, so I think it could also go on forever.
Great to see you too, man!
do the LXM robots look like Lex?
can they fly/glide?
did you ever see the Techno Lex action figure Kenner made? i have one and i instantly thought of it the first time i heard about the LXM robots. are the robots similar in looks to that action figure?
I must have seen it at some point. But I can't recall it now. I don't think they looked alike. LXM's are chromium in appearance.
Okay, we've asked you this question before, and you've never really given a strait answer. Nothing says you will now, but here goes:
1) What happens to the stone sleep cycle of gargs in space?
I know the sleep is a biological process that's triggered by the sun. So, would they keep their normal cycle of 12 hours, or would the cycle change.
If you dont want to answer that question:
2) Have you yet figured out what happens to gargoyles in space, and you just dont want to tell us, or are you waiting for divine inspiration? :)
1. Don't know. Haven't tried it.
2. I'm not sure about divine. But there's a reason why Zafiro and Demona are the one's who join Nokkar, Guardian and LXM on 'the away mission' in space.
Which came first the Master Matrix or New Camelot? Who created the Master Matrix?
No one created the Master Matrix exactly. It more evolved. So there's no chicken & egg thing here. It's too complex to break down into a one-sentence answer.
Things just evolve.
ummm, you said that Samson and Delilah like each other in a romantic way, but they are biologically related. obviously its so distantly related that it hardly matters, but you have thought of that, right?
yes... Very distant...
Hellow Greg, I'm from spain, I've discovered this page recently and i'm astonished because of the tons of information about gargs, I've seen the archive about gargs 2198 but i have a question, What is or what will be gargs 2198, a fanfiction or what? Thanks for all sorry if this is a silly question.
It's merely a proposal for a sequel series that I hope to someday produce in one medium or another.
1) Is Zaphiro from GARGOYLES 2198 the same age as Samson and Delilah? I think he is, but you never said for sure.
2) Will the ORIGINAL Alexander Fox still be alive in 2198?
3) Besides Coyote X, will any members of the Pack (or Super Pack) appear in Gargoyles 2198?
4) What is the environmental state of Earth by 2158? Now that the revamping is over.
5) Would any descendants of the London clan be major characters in 2158? For that matter, would any descendants of any of the clans we've seen so far be major characters? Besides Zafiro. Now that the revamping is over.
6) Will any of Gabriel & Ophelia's children appear in GARGOYLES 2198?
7) Before who is the leader of the Manhattan clan in 2197 (a year before 2198).
3. Not saying.
4. By 2158? Why that year? By 2198, it's not a disaster, but there are still dangers.
5. Are these 2158s typos, or are you making some distinction I'm not getting? I've already mentioned the MAJOR characters in the contest results. Those ARE the MAJOR characters. Minor characters will come from all over.
6. Not saying.
7. The same guy who was leader in 2198 until he was captured in March.
1. In "Journey" you introduced John Castaway. Would he be involved in any way, in any of your spinoffs? The reason I ask is, I know he won't be alive in 2198. (Maybe his great grandson or some relative) But other than 2198 are you planning anything more with him?
2. Since I know you only worked on one episode of TGC, would you personally (should your spinoffs come back to TV) ignore what has taken place in the remaining episodes of the TGC seeing how you were not involved in their creation? Or were some of the TGC episodes ideas yours which you were planning before your contract ran out? I don't think some episodes can be completely ignored. However I hated that in TGC, they killed off the clones. What is your take on this?
3. By the way, since the Gathering 2001 is over, may I ask if there was any petitioning done to jumpstart Gargoyles and make it TV-borne again? If so, how'd it go?
2. I've answered this before too. My current thinking, which is not etched in stone, is to ignore what I don't consider canon. Enough time has passed and any new episodes would need to stand on their own two feet anyway. If anyone's confused about contradictions between TGC and the new stuff, they can check out the internet site that we will have to clarify all this stuff.
3. I didn't see any petitions. Feel like starting one? I'd focus on DVD's for now.
Incidentally, your post here should theoretically have been broken up into three posts, since your questions were on three separate topics. I haven't reminded people of that in a while. I ignored the rule breaking this time, but don't make a habit of it.
1) Besides Coyote X, will any members of the Pack (or Super Pack) appear in Gargoyles 2198?
2) Who is the eighth member of the Pack, that will be added after the Pack gets up-graded to the Super Pack? Just a name would be nice. Please.
All right, first off, it's the Ultra-Pack, not the Super Pack.
Eighth member? How are you counting?
I just answered question 1 about five minutes ago.
I was just wondering, had the show continued, what was to become of (my personal favorite gargoyle)Demona? In "Future Tense" she had obviously reformed, but that could have just been Puck's trickery.
The last time she is seen (Generations) a tear falls as she watches the clan fly off. I assumed she is remorsefull about the way she hurt her relationship with Angela, or perhaps it was the first real time she had realized what she lost by betraying her clan. I would like to know if Demona would have remainded vengeful, or if she would have eventually come around.
Thanks for reading.
Generations isn't canon in my book.
Check out the G2198 contest results in the archive at this site to see where she stands as of the year 2198. If you want to know what happens to her beyond that, you'll just have to wait until I'm in a more revelatory mood.