A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How does the Quarrymen theory about Gargoyles evolved in 2198?
i.e.: Do they still view them as the usual "demons/monsters/super-natural beings" or that view changed to something else, like "rival sentinent being"?
I think they see them as an insidious evil. Beyond that, even the Quarrymen aren't likely to be monolithic in the specifics of their beliefs.
Did you ever submit that CGI Proposal or whatever it was that matt and Phil won from the 2198 contest? I would imagine you might have since they told us it was dated 9/21/00.
No, actually I didn't. I was planning to, but it was made VERY clear to me that Disney wasn't interested in any Garg spin-off at this time. So I'm saving it until the wind changes. To mix a metaphor, there's no sense poisoning the water on a perfectly good idea with a group of execs that are determined not to like it. I'd rather pitch it fresh when personnel or strategies have changed.
Which side in the galactic war has more troops?
I haven't counted.
1. on March 21st 2198 when the world leaders, clan leaders and gargoyle eggs are kidnapped by the Space Spawn, were the eggs also put in stasis as the leaders were, or did the go on to hatch in the hands of the Space Spawn?
2. about how many world leaders were present and kidnapped?
3. could you give a rough guess on how many eggs were taken? 100? 500? 1000?
2. Almost all.
3. More than 100, fewer than 1000, I think. But don't hold me to it.
Is this third mysterious race involved in the galactic war allied with the Space-spawn?
Again, I assume you're referring to the fact that I mentioned that prior to the entry of Humans and Gargoyles into the conflict their were three major races involved in this centuries-old dispute. The N'Kai, the Space-Spawn and a third race that I've given no details on.
Still, by definition, their involved.
Is this third race helping the N'kai?
Again, by third race, I'm assuming you're not referring to Oberon's Children, but to the as yet unnamed alien species.
In any case, I'm not answering that right now.
Was the third unknown race a dominant force in the galaxy before the Space-Spawn?
Just to be clear, for those just arriving, I believe Galvatron is making reference to something I said about there being three alien species in 2198, who are major players in the galactic conflict.
1. The Space-Spawn.
2. Nokkar's people.
3. A third species I haven't said much about yet.
4 & 5. Would be humans and gargoyles from Earth, I guess. After 2198, that is.
And I'm not saying that there aren't other alien species too. But these are the major players.
Anyway, to answer your question... it depends on how you define dominant. They were extremely prevalent, wide-spread. But not necessarily in charge.
In 2198, are there any marriages between Gargs and humans or humans and New Olympians?
I won't totally rule out the possibility, but if there are they are VERY few and far between.
Greg here are some more questions
1) In 2198 do the gargoyles of the Manhattan clan and Labyrinth do anything other than protect the city? Like take in a play, go to the mall, or watch the Knicks?
2) If yes to 1, then can they do this without being gawked at?
3) Would relations with humans be good enough to do this? Could a garg take a cab, ride the subway, or take a plane out of La Guardia?
1. Well, since the gargs in the present did other things too, I don't imagine the future gargs would not.
2. Probably not.
3. Well, a lot depends on size, I guess, but the short answer is yes, they could. Doesn't mean they do. None of the above sounds likely.
I'm curious do humans have anti-gravity technology in 2198?
I don't know.