A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Do you know if Artus, Gwenyvere, and Lancelot will have mates? If so, I highly doubt any rookery in the Manhattan clan will be large enough to support multiple gargoyles pairing up, even by 2058 ( which correct me if I am wrong is Lance's birth year)
So will they mate outside of the clan?
Not answering this at this time.
Sorry I only asked about eight of the twelve clans.
Do you know the names of any or all of the twelve clan leaders in 2198? If so, what are they?
I know some, not all. But I'm not telling at this time.
Last question from the galactic view would the Space-Spawn occupation of Earth and it eventual rebellion be an important event in the intergalactic war?
You know that comment one of those peepers made about Oberon's children and fear of death etc? I found it very very interesting. It makes me wonder just a little about Puck. Now I know your not him... But considering most of the gargoyles characters share a little of your own opinion...
1) Do you think Puck had any sort of 'rude awakening' mortality feeling in City of Stone since he almost shattered? I'm sure Xanatos would've probably mentioned it.
2) Or... do you think Puck is more of a "what happens happens" type of person? (one of the reasons he didn't really care too too much in "The Price" about his hand)
3) Personally I think that he's one of those 'always out to experience new things' type of persons, and mayyyybe at first it would just been like. "Le meeps! For a second there I was almost not able to have fun." And when mayyyybe Oberon limited his powers, himself to the mortal form, and exiled he might've been. "uh oh, this really isn't too good... nuts".
Of course! Maybe it doesn't actually hit him, until 2198 when Alex vanishes and he has no outlet to turn back into Puck. In essence leaving him in a possibly permanent mortal form. Because up until then, he always had a sense of immortality to him.
4) Do you think in 2198 if Owen, always being one step ahead of everything (even Xanatos and Oberon both in "The Gathering", a none too easy feat)... actually has doubts about rescuing Alexander? Or a thought go across his mind that he may never be the Puck again? Especially if its uncertain if Alex is alive?
5) Do ya think Puck prides himself on being called "the" Puck? One single word, but emphasizing as much title as "Lord" does to Oberon, for the enjoyment of things he does himself.
Well anywhos. =) just some questions on personality of my favorite trickster. wheeeee!
1. Perhaps. But Xanatos may not have mentioned it. And Puck as Owen may be quite wired as Owen, which would tend to smooth out any internal crisis.
2. Well, the hand is a different issue. Owen can afford to lose something like that (particularly before Gathering, Part II) because he knows he's Puck and can get it back at any time he feels like it.
3. I think there's truth in everything you're saying.
4. I don't think he has any doubts about rescuing Alex, who he helped raise from infancy. His own self-interest undoubtedly crosses his mind. That happens to all of us, I think. But I think he genuinely loves Alex as something akin to a son. Or at least a favorite nephew.
A question about the Master Matrix Computer. When somebody asked you who made it, you replied (I'm quoting from memory here) "Nobody exactly created it. It evolved."
That description of its origins got me wondering if the Master Matrix is something other than mechanical/non-organic, since the notion that it "evolved" and that nobody exactly "created" it certainly doesn't sound quite like the origins of a conventional machine. (In fact, "evolved" makes it sound almost alive, in a sense). This question is a little difficult to ask, admittedly, since I'm trying very hard to avoid the "no-ideas" clause, but is the Master Matrix entirely or mainly a machine, or is it something much more unusual than that?
I don't know if any one else pointed this out but, "Nicholas Natsilane Maza is a scion of both the Natsilane and Maza families (which technically makes him a distant relative of Delilah's)", if this is true then that means Samson is a "distant relative of Delilah's" also, through Demona's bloodline/DNA.
You've said that the timeline is "'done' for now" and that the last date you have listed is in 2198. Because I would assume that the liberation of Earth is a big event that you would have planned and included in your timeline, does this mean that the invasion lasts less than a year? (because it started already in March 2198)
No. It just means that I haven't yet decided how long it takes before the liberation occurs. It's certainly longer than one year. Beyond 2198 or so things are quite vague in my head... The only things that I know happen after liberation is the formation of the Liberty and Notre Dame Clans.
While answering a question from Lord Sloth you said "Initially, Katana is not with Brooklyn when he first arrives in 2198".
1) Does this mean that Brooklyn will do some timedancing in between his stay on G2198?
2) Will Katana be with Brooklyn during any of his stay in the year 2198?
1. Not clear on what you mean here.
2. Not saying.
How rich is the London clan in 2198? What stuff do they sell in their stores in 2198?
They're doing all right.
Magic stuff. Tourist stuff. Gargoyle merchandise. Etc.
What do the Monmouths think of gargoyles in 2198? Are they pro-gargoyle?