A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 4 records. :
How involved were you or will you be in the upcoming Young Justice/Teen Titans Go crossover? Which btw I'm very excited for. It sounds fun!
Not involved at all. Calling it a crossover is pushing it. It was more like a YJ cameo in TTG. I enjoyed it. It was fun.
We all know that Queen Bee's powers work on most men and some women, so would they work on a romantic asexual?
I love your show, by the way.
I don't know enough about "romantic asexuals" to answer the question, I'm afraid.
I have a question about the Avalon Clan and their biological relationships to the Manhattan Clan. I am going to use the "placeholder names" for those Gargs that don't have given names in cannon.
Can we assume that Hudson does not have any biological children there because Hyppolyta, Broadway, and True are his only three offspring?
You've mentioned before that Angela is the only biological child of Goliath's, and she is no longer there, so none for him either.
Brooklyn had at least one brother, Brooksbro...was he and older or younger brother? If older, then there is a potential for him to have a biological sibling on Avelon...is that the case?
Does Lexington have a younger biological sibling on Avelon?
3. Brooksbro is older. (But Brooklyn had MANY brothers and sisters. Stop thinking like a human.)
4. No comment on whether or not Brooklyn has a younger biological sibling among the Avalon clan.
5. No comment.
6. No comment.
I thought up a Star Wars Rebels drinking game in order to celebrate the famous Han Solo line "Don't get cocky":
1. Take a drink everytime someone acts cocky (Two drinks for Ezra Bridger)
2. Take a drink everytime someone smirks (Two drinks for Sabine Wren) &
Someone told me this one:
3. Take a drink everytime someone fails due to overconfidence (Two drinks if they are a darksider)
Seems very subjective. But then again, I don't drink.