A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hello again, Mr. Weisman.
I recently re-read Spirits of Ash and Foam (all the while suggesting others read it) and I noticed something. In each of the stories when Guanayoa coerces the soldiers into killing each other, you included the line "Aycayia was one of only ten witnesses to the crime." I would assume that 8 of the 10 witnesses are Guanayoa herself, Acayia, and the latter's six sisters.
1. Is this assumption correct? (I don't know why it wouldn't be. But still.)
2. Would it be correct to assume that Opie the omniscient dog is the ninth witness?
3. Would Opie have witnessed this in canine, or from afar?
4. If Opie saw it in canine, would Maq have been the tenth witness along with him?
5. Or is this all one massive spoiler?
Thanks for your time.
2 - 5. NO SPOILERS. But you're on the right track.
WOW, I LOVE getting Rain/Spirits questions!! Thanks!