A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Out of universe explanation for
1. Why was Hal used as one of the original seven members of the Justice League instead of John?
2. Why was Ray Palmer used as the Atom instead of Ryan Choi?
Beth Chapel is a skilled surgeon.
3. Why was Pieter Cross used instead of Beth Chapel?
1. Because, not counting Alan Scott, he was the first Green Lantern.
2. Because, not counting Al Pratt, he was the first Atom.
3. I honestly don't remember.
Who gets clothes and other things for Garfield when he was living at the cave? Who pays for Garfield's schooling at the cave?
His guardian is Megan Morse. But I imagine the League pays for his schooling.
Does John Stewart have a mentor within the Green Lantern Corps?
Probably more than one.
1. Does Cassie know what Robin's secret identity is Tim Drake?
2. If so, who told her?
3. Are Cassie Sandsmark and Tim Drake dating publicly?
4. Is the media aware?
5. Has Cassie been to a Wayne Foundation event with Tim?
1. No Spoilers.
2. See above.
3. Define publicly.
5. No Spoilers.
1. Does Dr. Mattie Harcourt live in Boston?
2. What type of medical doctor is she?
2. I'm guessing thorasic surgeon, but I'd have to do research to confirm that.
1. Is Holling Tye's grandfather on his father's side or his mother's?
2. Is Holling's wife alive or deceased?
3. Did Tye's father die before or after he was born?
4. How long has Tye's family, on both sides, lived in El Paso?
2. No spoilers.
4. I honestly haven't thought this through.
In Young Justice #14 Wyynde wears a golden diadem. A diadem is a crown worn by a king or queen as a symbol of royalty.
1. Is Wyynde royalty?
2. What Polis is he from?
Sorry, but no spoilers.
Check out the latest podcast I did: