A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hey Greg! Before I ask my question, I simply want to give you and the whole YJ crew a bit of appreciation. The animators, writers, producers, voice actors, and anyone who worked on this show did an amazing job. I have never watched a series I have loved more than this. I thought Justice League/JLU would be my all-time favorite, but not anymore. I love the animation, the writing, the characters, the relations, and everything else. I love Wally and Artemis together, I love the idea of Blue and Impulse together (fans have convinced me haha), I love Superboy, and everything else on this show. Anyways, I have a couple questions.
1. What are your favorite episodes of Young Justice and why?
2. Some people say the time jump was a mistake. What do you think about that?
3. How excited are you to work on Young Justice again?
Best of love from me! Also, #WeLiveAgain for Gargoyles!
1. I kinda like them all. I guess my single favorite is "Misplaced" because I like the numerous tonal shifts and the relatively sophisticated structure.
2. What do you think I think?
Do you know if Tom Holland, or any of the cast/crew of Homecoming, or if Feige are fans and have seen Spectacular Spiderman?
Spectacular was an excellent adaptation which really captured the spirit of Spiderman. I love it so much and hope Homecoming does something similar to it.
Rocket tells Robin Wonder Woman couldn't escape her force bubble if she kept punching it. Does it mean she could escape if she did nothing? How does that work?
It doesn't mean she could escape if she did nothing. Rocket was merely making the point that Wonder Woman was fueling it with the kinetic energy she was releasing.
Can you give us some details about the Amulet of Aten? Who created it? What for? What can it do?
Hi, and thank you for taking time :) why didn't air YJ in Germany? Or would be there at lesst some german subtitles within a DVD release in Germany? Pls can you do Fans from Germany a favour: DON'T FORGET US over here and bring YJ to Germany, too, please! :)
I'm sorry, but all those questions and requests are way above my pay grade. They don't tell me anything about international distribution at all. And I have no control over it either. Wish I did. I'd make sure EVERYBODY in the world had it!
What kind of beverage does Arthur usually order from the Nightstone's Coffee franchise? Inquiring minds want to know.
Geez. I don't know. My first thought was black coffee. But maybe that makes no sense. Maybe hot chocalate?
Please bear with me...My question involves math. I will try to bullet-point and simplify it as best I can, if I can. I was thinking about gargoyle-beasts and their breeding cycles in relation to the cycles of the winged-gargoyle species.
1) You have stated in the past that beasts have four heats, and are capable of contributing an egg to the rookery following their own hatching, is this correct?
2) Assuming that question 1 is correct, a beast who hatched in '58 would be able to lay an egg in '68, whereas a winged-gargoyle from '58 would not be able to lay an egg until '08. Afterwards, that same female can lay an egg in '28, and '48. The beast from the same generation, however, can lay eggs in '68, '88, '08, and '28. At which point, they become too old to lay eggs. You have stated that beasts get the additional heat because they can mature faster. The question I ask is...Why is it not two additional heats? A female gargoyle from '58 can't lay until '08, but a female beast can lay after just 10 years. Why does the beast not get a final heat in the same year that a winged gargoyle from the same clutch does?
3) I'm sorry if my math or question is confusing. I was just hoping for clarity on this matter. If you don't feel like figuring out the math on this subject, I'll just default to my final, and most frequently asked question...
4) When did the London Clan's beast population go extinct?
Thank you for taking the time and effort to answer these questions. We really appreciate it, and you. #WeLiveAgain
1. I think so, but it's been a LONG time since I've thought about this.
2. I think BECAUSE they mature faster, they move through and past their breeding years faster as well.
4. No spoilers.
Hi Greg Weisman there was always something that kinda bugged me when I rewatched the show. In season one Robin didn't use stealth tech which made sense because he was trained in stealth. You also mentioned Jason probably didn't in one post and i don't remember what you said about Batgirl but my question is simply this.
A. In True Colors is their a in universe reason for Robin to use stealth tech if he is already trained in stealth. Thanks man for your future reply and congrats on Season Three. :)
Did he use it in True Colors? I don't recall.
What martial arts does Batman know? (Not just how many, but if possible which specific ones) What about Nightwing, Robin (Tim) and Batgirl?
Also, while rewatching YJ, I realized that Mr. Twister was the first Teen Titans villain. Was that intentional?
Lastly, I just want to say that I liked how YJ incorporated pre-Crisis homages while also modernizing the DC universe creating something both amazing and unique. Thanks for answering!
1. I don't know.
3. You're welcome. Thanks for watching.