A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Are there any independent mechanisms that you have, or know, where you'd be able to put out new "Gargoyles" material without depending on publishers?
I can't put out anything related to Gargoyles. I don't own it.
Why did Megan cut her hair
She didn't cut it; she morphed it.
Did Miss Martian visit Garfield after his mom was killed by Queen Bee before he started living at mount justice ?
Am I wrong to get a ominous feeling over Artemis choosing to wear a villians costume over her hero's gear?
You feel what you feel. I can't dictate that. Otherwise, no spoilers.
in image did black canary have to say that to Megan l think she made it worse
Have to say what? Made what worse?
Here's my schedule for Grand Rapids Comic-Con this weekend:
GRAND RAPIDS COMIC-CON - DeVos Place
187 Monroe Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2016
*02:00pm - 05:30pm - I'll be at Booth 017 . All signatures and selfies are free, but I will - as usual - be selling all sorts of fun stuff. I'm bringing 40 animation and radio play scripts from the many shows I've worked on (including - but not limited to - Gargoyles, WITCH, Kim Possible, Young Justice, Young Justice Invasion, Spectacular Spider-Man, Star Wars Rebels, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers Prime, Ben Ten, Transformers Rescue-Bots, Shimmer & Shine, Men in Black, Starship Troopers, Team Atlantis, etc). I'm also selling Christopher Jones art prints for Gargoyles, Young Justice and Rain of the Ghosts. I'm selling my three published novels: Rain of the Ghosts, Spirits of Ash and Foam, and World of Warcraft: Traveler. And I'm selling the Rain of the Ghosts Audio-Play. The novels are ten dollars each. Everything else is $20 each. Cash only. Artist Mara Cordova will also be at my booth, helping out and selling her wonderful stuff too.
*06:00pm - 07:00pm - Television Production and Its Challenges. Monroe Rooms A-D w/Brandon Vietti . "Two of the most prominent television producers in animation today whose work includes "Gargoyles", "The Batman", and "Young Justice" will discuss the roles and challenges of their career as well as upcoming projects.
*07:15pm - 08:00pm - Booth 017. Signing & selling.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016
*10:00am - 12:45pm - Booth 017. Signing & selling.
*02:00pm - 03:00pm - The Science of Shipping. Grand Gallery E-F w/Comfort & Adam, Thom Zahler. ""Shipping" is when a fan imagines possible romantic relationships between two characters in a story. Shipping is big, but why do we do it? Join husband and wife comic creators Comfort and Adam and special guests Greg Weisman and Thom Zahler as we talk about all the reasons we love our ships; from biological drivers to emotional and intellectual hooks, from the vast history of literary fiction to the present day. But that's not all! In the second half, panelists and audience will be creating a new couple that Comfort and Adam will draw live!"
*03:30pm - 04:30pm - Transferring Comics To The Screen and Vice Versa. Grand Gallery E-F w/Christopher Jones, Jason Spisak, Brandon Vietti. "Directors, producers, comic artists and voice actors discuss the challenges of taking a comic book and transferring it to a television show or movie and the expectations that fans have in this delicate and complicated process."
*04:45pm - 07:00pm - Booth 017. Signing & selling.
*07:30pm - VIP PARTY - Atrium Ballroom.
Stop by and say hello. (If we've met before, please reintroduce yourself. I'm horrible with names AND faces, but I mean well.)
Can you elaborate on how Bumble Bee's tech suit works? Are the wings made of hard light or nanotechnology?
For now, I'll leave that to your interpretation. But for the most part, she's making use (with additions) to Atom's tech. And it's Bumblebee. One word.
Hey greg I got some questions about your villains
In the past you have mnetioned that your villains don't kill even heroes because they don't want to waste resources. Say Xanatos ultimately benfitted much more from having the gargoyles alive, as they eventually saved his son from Oberon.
But say, wouldn't the light from Young Justice eventually want them heroes dead?
When they finally achieve their goals, the heroes will only stand in their way wouldn't they? I can understand Klarion wanting the heroes around to cause some chaos. But say Queen Bee would eventually want to rule her country without any hero alive possibly meddling with her dictatorship or even overthrow her , right?
Second I have a question about Klarion. Most characters are weaker on earth 16 than other versions. But Klarion had the opposite as he is a lot stronger as a lord of chaos. Why did you decide to make him much more powerful?
Thank you Greg
1. Why would they want them dead? Haven't they proven useful. I'm not saying they'd shy away from killing one or two, if necessary. (Cf. Ted Kord or Tula.) But if they had killed either Barry, Bart or Wally prior to the end of Season Two, then who or what would have saved the Earth?
2. He felt all chaosy to us. And we needed Doctor Fate to have some substantial competition.
First off congrats on Season 3. Just piecing together what we can from the timeskip betweeen S1 and 2 before having another thrown in, thought I'd ask about a few logistical pieces.
1) Can the Zeta Network support people with the same active designation in the same authorisation tier, ie. it can have Blue Beetle 22 for Ted Kord, Blue Beetle B22 for Jaime, but would multiple Kid Flashes or Robins with a B designation cause issues (if they were not deceased, causing them to be inactive designations presumably)
2) You have given the designations for the members of the Team, giving an order for when members may have joined. Would you give the year that they joined for those missing?
B01-B09: Team Year Zero
B11: Aquagirl: ?
B12: Troia: ?
B13: Robin/Jason: ?
B14: Lt. Marvel: ?
B15: Sgt. Marvel: ?
B16: Batgirl: ?
B17: Bumblebee: ?
B18: Lagoon Boy: ?
B19: Beast Boy: ?
B20-B22: Team Year Five
B23-26: Team Year Six
3) Do certain members of the Team have falsified public records such as birth certificates? Specifically I would imagine Megan Morse, Connor Kent, Bart Allen, the Roys and perhaps Donna Troy would require them to attend school, marry and become legal guardians.
1. If I'm understanding your question correctly, then no. There are multiple Green Lanterns within the no-prefix-letter designation. And it gives the computer no problem.
3. I'm not commenting on "Donna Troy." I've never confirmed or denied that "Donna Troy" exists. Troia exists. That's all you know.
3a. Megan, Conner (with an e) and Bart must have public records to go with their secret identities. I suppose you could say they're falsified.
3b. Clone Roy has been using the original Roy's paperwork. Whether that changes now that Original Roy is back, I'm not saying.
I loved, the Green Arrow, showcase short you wrote but was wondering two things 1.Ware, was Dinah Lance (Black Canary)flying home from? 2. I remember that Oliver had glasses on (not shades)in the beginning of the short. In your mind was Dinah Lance, also wearing glasses (again not shades) on both her flight and when she arrived at the airport before getting into costume to help green arrow?
1. I don't recall. Does it matter?
2. I don't recall glasses on Oliver, but it's been awhile. If they were there, it wasn't something I asked for in the script. And I don't see any reason to put glasses on either Oliver or Dinah.