A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Does Demona sleep? How can she manage to be human during the day and still have energy to spare in being a gargoyle at night? Despite the fact she and MacBeth are magically linked, Demona is not immortal, so how does she acquire the energy to stay conscience 24 hours a day?
I think Dominique must sleep some. And I think Puck's magic compensates some.
Here's a question about Demona in "Reawakening". She says to Goliath, "We have each created our own clans Goliath, you have yours and I have mine." and she says this indicating Coldstone, Xanatos in his armor and the Steel Clan robot.
While I can understand Coldstone and perhaps even the Steel Clan robot. Why does she acknowledge Xanatos in this? Especially considering that he's human.
She's trying to convince herself, more than G. So she needs the numbers to make it seem clan-like. It's not rational.
Hey, I a question about Angela (big shock there)
(1) Do you think she'd ever be interested in playing guitar or any other type of musical intsrument? I mean, I guess the only-having-4-fingers thing might make that a little hard, but whatever.
(2)What about art? She seems like an art chic to me...at least an art buff if not an artist.
(3) How does she keep that skimpy outfit so clean? You'd think all that running around in a tan jumpsuit would get a girl dirty! heh heh
This is the time on Schrpockets when we dance.
just watched "Possesions", one of my favirote eps by the way, anyway, i thought of a few questions...
1. ok, is it me, or does Lex hate Coldstone? the whole clan doesn't like Iago, but Lexington seems to hate Coldstone in general... in "Legion" he trys to convince Goliath not to invite Coldstone into the clan, or back to the clocktower and that was before they knew about the other souls in Coldstone, in "High Noon" he warns Goliath about freeing Coldstone, this time his concern was justified, but in "Possesions" Lex really seems to hate Coldstone, when Coldstone first arrives Lex screams his astonishment at Coldstone being brought to the clocktower by "Goliath" and "Hudson", then he seems to be the most skeptical about "Goliath's" plan, and then he is the only one not to volunteer for the soul transference. so, am i right? does Lex have a major problem with Coldstone? is it jealousy, i mean, does Lex wish he was as integrated with technology as Coldstone is? "Future Tense" comes to mind...
2. why does Puck keep trying to make Xanatos look evil to the gargs? in "Future Tense" his illusion of Xanatos is pretty nasty, and in "Possesions" Puck goes on about how Xanatos is about to unleash new robots and he is not sincere about oweing Goliath for helping to save his son, obviously Puck doesn't believe these things, but why try to make the gargs believe it?
3. any reason that Iago/Coldsteel didn't have a tail (either in cyberspace or as a robot) in "Possesions", but did have one in "Legion" and "High Noon"?
sorry for the lengthy questions...
1. No. I don't think so. I just think he's very aware of Coldstone's potential danger to the clan.
2. He's simply playing to Goliath's weaknesses.
3. I never noticed that. Are you sure?
I know you dislike hypotheticals, Greg, but maybe you'll find this one as acceptable: If Angela wasn't traveling with her father, meaning if she and Goliath were not biologically related, would she have even wondered who her parents were? Thanks.
I doubt it. It was Sevarius' DNA report that got her thinking about it. And she didn't raise the question right away. It just began to build in her mind.
On the other hand, I think it wouldn't have taken her too long to start looking at Goliath as a father figure. And in fact (biology aside) he was one of her clan fathers. And really, the only one she was likely to ever meet. (With the possible exception of Coldstone.)
Pointless question: Does any of the gargs from the Manhattan Clan knows something of Latin?
A bit. Sure. About as much as I do, probably.
In light of the recent talks about obese gargoyles...male or female, it is good that Broadway is put into such a good light. Sure, Brooklyn and Lexington tease him about his weight, but they are brothers and tease eachother about anything. Broadway has a strong heart and always knows that they never mean any harm about it, cause he always has room to poke fun at them. And most overweight characters are made off to be stupid. Like his brothers...and pretty much the whole Manhattan Clan. They were slightly naive when they first came to New York, but have all grown into better gargoyles. I would never mind seeing an overweight female gargoyle. I think it's about time to start using positive role models that are not stick thin. Look at Camryn Manhiem. She loves her body and never talks about losing weight and trying to look "pretty". To her, in her eyes, she is beautiful and that's all that counts. And that is what should count. So no, I would never mind seeing an overweight female character. I wouldn't balk or gasp. I think it's about time we did have such role models.
I agree. But that's not the prevailing wisdom in kids TV. If we showed a heavy female gargoyle we would never have been able to do the gentle teasing that Lex did. We'd always ALWAYS have to show the character in a positive light. Role model would not be enough. She'd have to be a saint. (And I'm not too good at writing about saints.)
Still... that's something that at the time, I could have challenged. Maybe not from day one. But certainly in Season Two. At first I was a coward (to the extent I thought about it -- which admittedly, wasn't much). Later, I forgot about it. I don't excuse either sin. But that's what happened.
(And note, I don't think Broadway is even close to obese.)
Various European mythologies include triple goddesses. Which of these are the Sisters? Are there more than one group of triple fay on avalon?
I'm choosing not to answer this at this time.
ok, tell me if i'm right, correct me if i'm wrong:
there were 36 garg eggs took to Avalon. two of them are garg beast, both female. since Angela said she had 15 rookery sisters, there were 16 female gargs. and which leaves 18 male gargoyles.
is this right or does Angela consider the female beasts to be rookery sisters?
Where did you get the idea that there are two garg beasts both female? It's not true.
here we go again...