A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I've got a few questions about Sir Griff specifically, and the London Clan in General. I looked for them in the archives and found nothing.
1) In "Pendragon" King Arthur wondered how he was going to get Griff back to London. I've been thinking about it for a while and wondered myself: how did Arthur get Griff (and himself) back to London?
2) I'm assuming he met Staghart and Coco shortly after he arrived in 1996, what was his impression of the duo? Why does he not refer to them by their nicknames? (I'm assuming again that Staghart introduced himself by his nickname of Amp) Why did they choose to help Griff and Arthur protect the Stone of Destiny?
3) I doubt you'll answer this, seeing as you didn't at the Gathering, but just in case this question catches you on a generous day: when did the London clan's beast population go extinct?
4) Do Leo and Una have any biological children, and have we seen them so far in the comics?
5) Are there any heraldic archetypes besides [Lion, Unicorn, Griffin, Stag, Boar, and hippogryphs] that exist in the London Clan?
6) What was the London clan's population in 1940 when Griff vanished?
7) Besides the Manhattan Clan, are the London gargoyles aware of any of the other clans? In other words, before they met Goliath did they think that THEY were the last?
Some of these questions tend towards character analysis, and the others are just me wanting to get to know the London Clan a little better.
GARGOYLES LIVES FOREVER!!!!!!! We will rise again! The mere non-renewal of the series will not stop us!
2. Arthur tends toward the formal with all but his intimates.
3. When indeed?
4. Lunette is theirs. That wasn't meant to be a secret. Leo + Una = Lunette.
5. What you see and what you may see is what you get.
6. I haven't done the math. (Who knew this property would have so much math?)
7. Not saying.