A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Questions In Regards To Earth-16's Robin III:
#1. Is his full name Timothy Jackson "Tim" Drake?
#2. Are his parents' names Jack and Janet Drake?
#3. Did Tim and his parents went to the Haly International Traveling Circus to see the Flying Graysons when Tim was a young boy?
#4. After Jason's death in early 2015, what exactly did Tim have to do in order to convince Bruce Wayne to allow Tim to become the third Robin?
1. I'd have to research his middle name to confirm this. My memory is not what it once was.
2. I'd have to research his parents' names to confirm this.
3. No spoilers.
4. No spoilers.
Two Questions In Regards To Earth-16 Black Canary:
#1. Is her full name Dinah Laurel Lance?
#2. Does she have a sister (Sara Lance) like her Arrowverse counterpart?
1. Not committing to that.
2. I doubt it. I don't think that fits our history for her. But I'm not committing to this either.
In general, though, I'd avoid looking to other media versions of these heroes as reference points. Each series or movie generally goes its own way.
Season 4 has been amazing so far and I really do look forward to what happens next (what a cliffhanger!). I'm curious about something, though.
During her final fight with everyone, Child's forehead cracked and showed her energy form beneath it. Was that because she was straining to use a lot of power or something else? For that matter, would something similar happen if Klarion strained?
I really don't know what you mean. Child took on her quote-unquote demon face. Is that what you're referring to? I'm sure you've seen Klarion's demon-face.
These are questions from season 2 that I wanted to make more clear.
1. When M'gann was kidnapped and healing Kaldur's mind, did she ever tell him and Artemis the truth about her and Conner's break up? that he tried to warn her, but she wouldn't listen and if she did tell them, how did they react and did they give her advice on how to mend things with Conner?
2. When M'gann was kidnapped, I was wondering if the Team had come up with an excuse for her absence from Ivy Univerity since her friends and teachers would wonder why she was absent. It was never addressed?
1. For the time being, I'm happy not to clear that up.
2. I'm sure there was some cover story.
in gargoyles how come nokar the alien sentinel didnt protect the natives of easter island from the europeans
Are you asking how come he didn't protect them or how come he didn't succeed in protecting them?
In either case, the answer would be a story, and I don't tell stories in this forum.
What USA state was Rita Farr's home in before she join the doom patrol? What USA state had the doom patrol HQ ?
I dunno. That hasn't come up yet. I'd have to do some research to answer definitively.
How was beast boy able to commutate with his doom patrol teammates on missions in animal form or work with the other doom patrol members on missions if he could not commutate in animal form on missions?
He couldn't, largely, without going human in between shape-shifts to various animals. Though a surprising amount can be communicated with a grunt, as Mallah has demonstrated.
When was Garfield given his first Martian bio suit why he not given speakers so he could speak when animal form like he has in young justice outsiders?
He got his first bio-suit sometime between season one and season two. The speakers - adapted from the Brain's technology - didn't exist for the heroes until after Season Two.
In the young justice universe how did Beast Boy find out Superman was Clark Kent?
I don't tell stories in this forum.
Why does Cassie wear a hairband into the field if her hair still falls in front of her face?
I assume she likes it for some reason or another.