A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Have you seen our petition? https://chng.it/zDMDwW9K8q
Hi Mr. Wiseman, I hope youâre enjoying yourself and your break from answering questions on the website and hope if and/or when you return you can answer some inquiries I have?
1. How long have Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman been married?
2. Does Lana Lang exist in Earth-16 and was she a friend and/or past love of Clark?
3. When did Lois find out Clark and Superman were one and the same?
4. How did Clark learn of his Kryptonian heritage and what year did he?
5. When did Clark have his first experience with Kryptonite?
6. Does blue sunlight radiation have an effect on Kryptonians like yellow sunlight or red sunlight?
7. Did Martha Kent give Clark his first Superman suit?
8. How many light years was Krypton to Earth?
9. Is Superman also referred to as the Man of Steel?
10. What age did Clarkâs powers start coming in?
11. Is Kryptonite the remnants of Krypton?
Has anyone on the team had diarrhea accidents on the floor in front of Batman? And if so does Batman enjoy it?
Why does clayface look like my excrete?
Can Miss Martian turn into a pile of diarrhea at will?
1. How often does Superman clean his underwear and what does it smell like?
1. How powerful is a Kryptonians diarrhea? Is it enough to explode the toilet or will it explode the entire plumbing system?
Were Dick and Zee still a couple in Young Justice Legacy?
1 Has lady Shiva ever replicated orphanâs training with anyone else or was she the only the subject?
2 was lady Shiva punished after her failure to get the justice league data and capture orphan?
3 does lady Shiva ever consider becoming head of the shadows or is she not interested in that kind of stuff?
4 has the league of shadows put a bounty on shadeâs head like cheshire?
Firstly, loved season 4. Especially Zatanna's arc.
I was very interested to see a little more about the Lords of Order and Chaos this season, and impressed by how Vandal essentially trapped the Chaos Lords by bringing up Darkseid.
Regarding the Lords, we see that they require an anchor to the physical world to affect it. Nabu has his helmet and possesses a host, whilst Klarion and Child have familiars.
1.) I was curious whether this is a pattern amongst the Lords. We've seen Klarion can choose an anchor when he's desperate. Are there those who align with Order that opt for a familiar instead?
2.) Klarion notes that the familiar chooses him, implying a mutual bond. He certainly seems attached to the idea of a cat as his familiar. Child on the other hand appears to act more strategically, choosing a diamond as her familiar. Is this a matter of preference? Klarion preferring a mutual bond with a living creature whilst Child was more practical in creating a diamond golem. Or do the Lords have different vessels suitable to their manifestation?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.