A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Lois Lane's mother, is her name Elinore Lane or Elenor Lane. Also, regardless of what the correct version of her first name is, is her first name nicknamed "Ella"?
2. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Kate Kane, is Thomas Wayne her paternal uncle?
3. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Kate Kane's mother, is her name Gabrielle Kane? Also, is her first name nicknamed "Gabi"? Finally, is she Bruce Wayne's maternal aunt?
4. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Kate Kane's twin sister, is her name Elizabeth Kane? Also, is her first name nicknamed "Beth"? Finally, from Elizabeth's point of view, Bruce is her PATERNAL cousin, and from Bruce's point of view, Elizabeth is his MATERNAL cousin, is that correct?
5. In regards to Kate and Elizabeth's relationship in the Earth-16 universe, are they identical twins, or is one older than the other? If the latter, who is the oldest twin?
Hi Mr. Wiseman, I hope you have time to answer my questions.
Weâve seen the Kryptonians like Dru-Zod, Ursa Zod, and Faora Hu-Ul wear those suits and I have to know, are those prison clothes due to the Phantom Zone being used as a prison, and if so does that mean all the Kryptonians that were in the Zone wore those similar outfits?
How many Kryptonians were in the Zone before the Light took them?
1. Do you consider Icicle Jr. to be a romantic? He loves romance and wants to find true love for himself. That and he's probably the 1# Supermartian shipper
2. When M'gann got back to Earth, how did Artemis help her deal with Conner's death? Since she's been through this before when she lost Wally, Artemis was obviously going to be there for her in every way possible and can you give us any specifics? I'm asking since we never saw them interact in season 4 (sadly I might add).
3. How does Jonny Kent feel about having M'gann as his aunt and do they have a good relationship with each other?
4. Did M'gann ever go to visit the Kent farm in Smallville too?
1. How many of Miss Martian's brothers and sisters are older than her? Likewise, how many of Miss Martian's brothers and sisters are younger then her?
2. Since Miss Martian has an extended family of 300 cousins, how many of them are from her paternal side of the family, and how many or them are from her maternal side of the family?
Now that Samuel Lane (Lois Lane's father) is acknowledged to exist in the Earth-16 universe, that means in terms of relationships...
A. ... he is Clark Kent's father-in-law.
B. ... he is Jonathan and Martha Kent's brother-in-law.
C. ... he is Jonny Kent's maternal grandfather.
D. ... he is Jor-El's and Lara El's brother-in-law (despite the fact they are both deceased; meaning that Samuel Lane would never be able to meet them).
These relationships should all be correct, right? Did I miss any other familial relationships that Samuel Lane might have with other Earth-16 characters? Finally, is Samuel Lane's nickname "Sam" in the Earth-16 universe?
1. Why does the Earth-16 version of Lois Lane retain her maiden name even after she married Clark Kent?
2. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Tim Drake, his first name is actually Timothy, and "Tim" is his nickname, correct?
3. Shouldn't Jonathan and Martha Kent technically be identified as Jonny Kent's paternal adoptive grandparents; since Jor-El and Lara El are Jonny Kent's paternal biological grandparents?
4. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Beast Boy, his nickname is "Gar," correct? Also, is his father's name Mark Logan?
5. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Cyborg, his nickname is "Vic," correct? Also, is his mother's name Elinore Stone?
6. In regards to the Earth-16 version of Black Lightning, his nickname is "Jeff," correct?
This link below explains who Leonardo Lane is in the mainstream DC Comics continuity.
He is a recently new character in the comics who appeared in 2021. Now, I am NOT asking you whether or not he exists in the Earth-16 universe; I'm just hoping I was able to clear up any confusion you might have had, since you previously mentioned that you knew nothing about him.
Can Barry and Bart vibrate people or objects fast enough to phase through objects, or can they only phase themselves through objects? Can the two of them phase through other people as well?
(Also are there any mods who can stop the same person from asking so many obvious spoilers and name-related questions from clogging up the queueâ¦)
When will the Earth-16 version of Tim Drake eventually take on the costumed identity of "Red Robin," like his Earth-0 counterpart did in the comics (after the apparent death of Bruce Wayne; as depicted in "Final Crisis")?
Did the Earth-16 version of Dick Grayson had any family members on his mother's side of the family? If so, what were their names?
Has the Earth-16 version of Jason Todd ever been addressed by the nickname "Jaybird" prior to his death?
If the Earth-16 version of Kara Zor-El willingly joined the forces of Apokolips as a member of the Female Furies (as opposed to being brainwashed; like in the comics), is it correct to assume that her decision is most likely influenced by the fact that she had spent over 40 years in the Phantom Zone and she had most likely completely succumbed to the Zone-Sickness; which was likely far worse for her (assuming this is due to her own youth and inexperience) than what Superboy himself had suffered (since he had been trapped in the Phantom Zone for MONTHS; whereas Kara had been trapped for YEARS)?
The reason why I previously asked you if the full name of the Earth-16 version of Bruce Wayne is "Bruce Thomas Wayne" is because in the DC Rebirth continuity, Bruce's full name was revealed in "Batman" issue #20; the fifth and final issue of the "I Am Bane" story arc. In the end of that issue, Bruce's full name was addressed by his mother (Martha Wayne) when he had a vision of her. And yet, when I previously asked you about Bruce's full name being the same in the Earth-16 universe as it currently is in the comics, you yourself said, in your exact words, "Not necessarily." If you require proof, look on the link here below.
With me now presenting some form of evidence this time around, I'll ask you once again: In the Earth-16 universe, is Bruce Wayne's full name "Bruce Thomas Wayne"?
In a previous posting, you explained how Kryptonian naming conventions work in the Earth-16 universe. As such, how do Thanagarian and Martian naming conventions work in the Earth-16 universe for males and females, and married and unmarried?
First off, I'd like to say Gargoyles was a big part of my childhood, and still is to this day. The mature content for a younger audience, cast of Star Trek alumni, and Shakespearean aspect truly got me interested in Shakespeare from a young age. My question is as follows.
1) I'm an avid storyteller in the midst of writing his first novel. My story has many different races from many different mythologies. I'd like to include Gargoyles in my story but I don't want to copy you. I have too much respect and appreciation for your creation and its characters. My question is it OK to have gargoyles in my story?
2) Also have them come alive? Or living period?
3) Not to ask your process, everyone's different but what would you recommend I do so not to copy you but have them be warriors, rulers, politicians, scholars, etc.? A living race of gargoyles in the middle is part of my overall story.
Let me know and look forward to hearing from you.
You bring up your background as a Jewish/atheist every time someone criticizes the way you portray Islam in your showâ¦Iâm curious as to why you havenât shared any aspects of the culture and religion youâre actually familiar with in the same way? To be honest, the way you talk about Muslims comes off like exploitation and fetishization rather than a genuine interest in the topic when you donât explore Judaism the same way. You had Kate Kane right there.
Hola Greg, sorry if this questions are too annoying or large
1) In the war world episode I get that Dick needed to remain behind to coordinate the squads but how come Aquaman remained behind? Even if you go by the "Aquaman sucks outside water" line of thought I'm sure he would've been more useful than say, Mal.
2) I get the impression that M'gann has soft spot for young boys like Garfield, Cullen and maybe at some point Dick. Is it because they remind her of her past bond with M'comm? Could she eventually view little Johnny on a simmilar light
2.5) How would you say was M'ree's relationship with her a'ashenn younger siblings as a child?
3) As I understand the martian's super strenght comes from channeling their telekinesis inwards alongside their density control, and I get the impression that J'onn is the most physically powerful living martian. Does that mean his telekinetic abilities are equally powerful? (I think it would make sense given how M'comm's specialty seems to be shape shifting while M'gann's is telepathy)
4) Did M'comm at some point like Earth tv? It would explain his penchant for earthling snark (or are those just universal)
5) I get that they're technically equals but when Barry and Billy were transporting bad guys to prison it gave me some of the same vibes as the other sidekicks with their proteges. Considering that Billy never had a mentor of his own, does he see the other leaguers as such? Is Barry specially tight with him due to reminding him of Wally?
6) Is Conner attracted to M'gann's martian form? Because I think it would make sense given how she doesn't look that weird compared to the cadmus genomorphs that basically raised him.
7) How would you describe Klarion's relationship with Vandal? His "best friend's dad" (ergo something of an uncle), perhaps?
8) Could a martian get pregnant with another race?
9) Could you tell me which of younger heroes (say of the generation introduced since second season) are currently attending college? If so would it be a spoiler to ask about their majors?
Will we ever see the Earth-16 version of the Black Racer (who is the physical manifestation of an aspect of Death that was captured by Darkseid; as depicted in the current DC Comics continuity)?
Will we ever see the Earth-16 version of the DNAngels; a trio of genetically engineered female US government agents whose members consists of Cherub (a clone of the combined DNA of Superboy and Tana Moon), Epiphany (a clone of the combined DNA of Superboy, Wonder Girl, and a third unknown individual), and Seraph (a clone of the combined DNA of Superboy and an unnamed African American woman)?
Are the following below TRUE or FALSE about the Earth-16 version of Wonder Girl?
#1. Zeus' siblings (Hera, Hades, Poseidon, Hestia, and Demeter) are Cassie's paternal aunts and paternal uncles.
#3. Zeus' children (Hephaestus, Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Dionysus, Persephone, Hercules, Hermes, and many others) are all Cassie's paternal half-siblings.
#4. Any and all children of Zeus' siblings are Cassie's paternal cousins.
#5. Cronus and Rhea is Cassie's paternal grandparents, and Ouranos and Gaea are Cassie's paternal great-grandparents.
#6. As the daughter of Zeus, Cassie could theoretically be more powerful than Wonder Woman, Troia, and all the other Amazons in Themyscira; assuming Cassie ever utilizes her full power.
#7. When Cassie learned of her paternal heritage, her initial reaction could only be described as "mind-blown."
I would like to know, what do the star spawn look like?
Earth-16 Character Wish-List for Season Five:
The Signal (Duke Thomas)
Huntress (Helena Bertinelli)
Mother Panic (Violet Paige)
Nyssa al Ghul
White Ghost (Dusan Al Ghul)
Mara al Ghul
Artemis (Artemis of Bana-Mighdall)
Red Arrow (Emiko Queen)
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Green Lantern (Simon Baz)
Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
Godspeed (August Heart)
Reverse-Flash (Eobard Thawne)
Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel)
Punchline (Alexis Kaye)
Will we ever see the Earth-16 version of the Gotham City vigilante known as Mother Panic (Violet Page)?
I just want to say that I love Lagoon Boy's relationship with Coral and Rodunn. I support their marriage and they are all very happy, but I've just got to ask. Was it rather hard for La'gann to be involved in a three person relationship, considering his previous love triangle with M'gann and Conner. I know a love triangle is different compared to polyamory, but did he have any doubts about this relationship, fearing he might end up heartbroken after what happened before?
Also can I just point out the irony of it all. In season 2, he was involved in a love triangle with 3 people and by season 4, he is in a 3 person marriage.
Did Lagoon Boy blame Superboy for Miss Martian breaking up with him and if so was that the main reason for Lagoon Boy's old grudge against Superboy or was there more to it?
Are there any deleted scenes from the season 4 finale that you wanted to include but didn't?
1. When did Vandal Savage start using his current name "Vandal Savage"?
2. Would Ra's Al Ghul martial arts ability be on the level of Sensei, Lady Shiva, Black Canary and Batman assuming they are the top martial artists? I only ask because relatively recent media have shown him being defeated rather easily. With the caveat that anyone can win any fight based on the situation would Ra's Al Ghul be up there? Or is he like King Arthur in the Gargoyles universe and has his skillset towards leadership?
3. In Young Justice Legacy why didn't the Light use Icicle Sr. over Icicle Jr given the latter's... well inconsistent success?
I've been curious ever since the wedding, but since Icicle Jr. attended Miss Martian and Superboy's wedding aren't the heroes concerned that he might reveal to the other villains that the couple lives in Happy Harbour, not to mention he saw a lot of the heroes there too, some of them unmasked or members of their families like Clark Kent and the rest of the Kents!!!!
To clarify as to why I've been asking you certain questions (such as the full names of the Earth-16 characters, and paternal and maternal relationships of certain characters in the Earth-16 universe, for example), it is because I've been trying to make comparisons between the Earth-16 versions of characters and their mainstream DC Comics counterparts, and I try to see what they have in common. I usually look into the DC Database Wiki when I make comparisons, but most the mainstream versions of the DC Comics characters on the Wiki are between two sets of character pages; identified as New Earth and Prime Earth in parenthesis after their real names. Character pages with New Earth refer to those histories prior to the massive continuity changes which are a result of the 2011 DC Comics comic book event, "Flashpoint." Character pages with Prime Earth refer tho those histories after Flashpoint from 2011 onwards; even then, further events like DC Rebirth and Infinite Frontier have changed continuity in the mainstream DC Universe and making it similar to what it was prior to "Flashpoint."
So like I said before, the whole point of me asking those specific questions is because I was making comparisons and was trying to find what the characters from BOTH the mainstream DC Comics universe and the Earth-16 universe have in common. But it has been extremely difficult because some things end up being spoiler territory (Jason Todd and the Red-Hooded Ninja, for example) and some things you seem to absolutely refuse to commit to (Bette Kane's full name and exact nature of her relationship to the rest of the Kane family, for example). I mean, if there are certain things about the characters that are TRUE in BOTH the mainstream DC Comics universe AND the Earth-16 universe (full names, specific events/circumstances, familial relationships, etc.), why can't we have direct answers to certain questions from you if they are most likely true?
Hello Mr. Weissman, I've been a big fan of your work since Gargoyles.
1) Are the New Gods literal gods or just really advanced aliens?
2) Since YJ all takes place in a single galaxy as opposed to the entire universe as in the comics: is there life outside the Milky Way galaxy?
3) When were these characters born:
4) When was the Green Lantern Corps first established?
5) What is the difference between Zeta Tube teleportation and Boom Tube teleportation?
6) Did Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul know each other before the modern Light was formed?
Hey Greg! Huge fan of Young Justice! My questions are:
1)How long is the probationary period for a new GL?
2a)Was a young Green Lantern like maybe Kyle Rainer or Jessica Cruz ever discussed by you and Brandon for being a member of The Teamâs starting lineup?
2b)Why did you ultimately decide to not have a GL on The Original Team?
3)In your original Season 3 plans, before the show was canceled, was Kaldur going to be Aquaman after the timeskip?
Questions in regards to the Earth-16 version of Wayne Enterprises:
#1. When was the company first formed in the Earth-16 universe?
#2. What are the names of corporate branches and subsidiaries of the company? Please provide some examples if all of them cannot be named.
#3. Is Bruce Wayne the chief executive officer (CEO) of the company?
#4. Who is the chief operating officer (COO) of the company?
#5. Who is the chief financial officer (CFO) of the company?
#1. If Orphan (Cassandra Wu-San) moved into Wayne Manor in 2018, does that also mean she became Bruce Wayne's fourth legal ward? The reason I am asking this question is because I remember in the comics (prior to the massive continuity changes in the aftermath of Flashpoint) that Cassandra Cain became the adopted daughter of Bruce Wayne.
#2. Even though Orphan's vocal cords are damaged by her own mother, that does NOT necessarily mean that Orphan will NEVER be able to speak, am I correct?
#3. Does Orphan know who her father (David Cain) is? If not, what is the reason why she does not know about him?
#4. Is Orphan's nationality considered to be half-American, half-Chinese; even though she uses her mother's surname (Wu-San)?
#5. Did Orphan's mother trained her in the following martial arts listed below?
Leopard Style Kung Fu
Dragon Style Kung Fu
Dim Mak (An ancient form of martial arts where you strike vital points of the opponent's body causing paralysis, intense and prolonged pain or death.)
What is the interaction between Static and Rocket like In Earth-16?
They are both characters from DC Milestone.
How old is Young Justice's version of Razer as of Team Year 10?
I know you've said you don't like placing the show into any specific years, and in fact did relatively recently (as far as me asking this) say that we'll call Season 1 "Team Year Zero", but I've also noticed that sometimes you'll refer to events taking place before the show with the year it happened. For instance, you once said that Stephanie Brown was born in 2003 (https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=21664).
Doesn't that sort of mean you have to somewhat define the years the show takes place?
In the comics, Bette Kane and Kate Kane were revealed to be cousins after the events of the 2005-2006 comic book storyline, "Infinite Crisis." However, the Young Justice Wiki establishes that Kate and Bette have an unknown relation to each other. As such, if they are not paternal cousins (considering that they share the same last name; suggesting their respective fathers are brothers) like in the comics, then what is the exact nature of their relationship to each other?
PS. Despite your inability to commit to any information regarding Bette, I am of the personal belief that Kate and Bette are indeed paternal cousins. In the Earth-16 universe, Kate was born in 1991, and Bette was born in 1995; as such, that's only about a four-year difference between them. I'm also imagine that, as such, Bette was pretty close to Kate and most likely looked up to her and spent time with her; like in the comics.
1. what origin story does earth 16 Jason Todd have the one that is the same as Dick Grayson Or the one were he got caught trying to steal the tries from the bat-mobile
2. Since we have Virgil Hawkins were is his best friend Richie Foley and if he does exist is he or will he become Gear
TRUE or FALSE?: The Earth-16 version of Jason Todd
#1. Prior to becoming Robin, Jason was a street orphan.
#2. Jason first encountered Batman while he attempted to steal the tires off the Batmobile in Crime Alley.
#3. As Robin, Jason was prone to defying orders, sometimes to success and sometimes to failure.
#4. Jason being prone to defying orders occurs both whenever he works alongside Batman and whenever he works alongside the other members of the Team.
#5. Jason being prone to defying orders is part of the reason for his death.
1. Are Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown boyfriend and Girlfriend?
2. Who will be Cassie Sandsmark's love interest now that she is broken up with Tim Drake?
3. Who is the fourth Green Lantern? (I understand if this is a Spoiler)
How did Conner feel about the fact that he was mostly naked for almost the entire fourth season?
I'm so excited for the new Gargoyles comics coming from Dynamite! I had a weird question cross my mind today, but I figure it's unlikely you know this answer, but: why did Disney license Gargoyles out to another company when they own a comic publisher already?
Are the following relationships correct? If not, please explain why.
Wally West's Relationships:
Rudy West (father)
Mary West (mother)
Barry Allen (paternal uncle)
Iris West-Allen (paternal aunt)
Don Allen (paternal cousin)
Dawn Allen (paternal cousin)
Bart Allen (paternal first cousin once removed)
Don Allen's Relationships:
Barry Allen (father)
Iris-West Allen (mother)
Dawn Allen (twin sister)*
Bart Allen (son)
Rudy West (maternal uncle)
Mary West (maternal aunt)
Wally West (maternal cousin)
Dawn Allen's Relationships:
Barry Allen (father)
Iris-West Allen (mother)
Don Allen (twin brother)*
Bart Allen (nephew)
Rudy West (maternal uncle)
Mary West (maternal aunt)
Wally West (maternal cousin)
Bart Allen's Relationships:
Barry Allen (paternal grandfather)
Iris West-Allen (paternal grandmother)
Don Allen (father)
Dawn Allen (paternal aunt)
Wally West (paternal first cousin once removed)
Rudy West (paternal great uncle)
Mary West (paternal great aunt)
*I do not know who is the oldest of the twins; please confirm who it is.
What state is Metropolis located in the Earth-16 universe?
Hey Mr weisman my favorite scene in Young Justice Outsiders are the children of the Justice League .it was funny , lighthearted and very interesting.it like the Rugrats of superheroes in the DC universe.
Are you going
YJ spinoff or expand it with more seasons in the future.
Hey Mr.Weisman,one question to ask you please:
Do Lois and Iris have complicated pregnancy while having superhuman babies inside their wombs?
For the team, Alpha Squad, Beta Squad, Gamma Squad, etc is pretty self-explanatory. I know the Outsiders have animal-themed names for the squads (Raptor Squad, Gorilla Squad, Mongoose Squad), but I have some questions about the names:
1) Do these squads have rankings like the team squads do? Or are the names based on their function (âRaptorâ for the group doing espionage high in the sky, âGorillaâ for guerilla warfare/all-out attack, âMongooseâ forâ¦I donât know)
2) If my first question is correct then what does âMongooseâ mean in this context?
3) Is it correct to assume that the names are inspired by Beast Boy when he was the leader of the Outsiders?
4) Does the JL have squad names as well?
Thank you! Hoping to see more YJ in the near future!
Just seven questions. Okay, if they aren't all answered and apologies if you've answered them before.
1) I know you're not really confirming Designations anymore but judging from how the B designations were handed out (and you said in the past that the Outsiders used B designations until they were given the D post-Season 3) does B-34 belong to El Dorado/Eduardo Dorado Jr. and B-35 to Cyborg?
2) Did the families of the Justice League and the associates end up with A designations post-Season 2, judging from Lian (A-28) and Amistad (A-29) getting them?
3) Will we ever see Freddy Freeman/Lieutenant Marvel? If not, is it possible to know what he's up to these days with Billy and Mary (until she joined Granny Goodness)?
4) Did Tim Drake/Robin and Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl break up over the events of Season 3 or did they just break up and feel better as friends?
5) Was the birth of Damian and whatever is going on with the Red Hooded Ninja and his connection to Jason Todd (either the resurrected Jason or a clone, either/or I await that story with interest) a factor into Bruce's behaviour and decision to create the Anti-Light operation? If anything, I see it being personal for Bruce to what the Light did to not just the Justice League but presumably to his own family.
5) Is Kyle Rayner active as a Green Lantern? And is Tai Pham a part of the Earth-16 universe? I was hoping for a team-up between him and the SuperSons before they awkwardly in my opinion aged up Jon Kent.
6) Are the E designations in relation to the Justice League reserve discussed by members in Season 4?
7) How close are Tim and Stephanie as of Season 4? Friends or colleagues or perhaps starting to become more? Also, did he recruit her and train her before she did something stupid?
#1. Between the events of "Young Justice: Phantoms" and "Young Justice: Targets," did Superboy attended at least one mandatory therapy session with Black Canary in order to discuss his post-Phantom Zone mental state and to determine whether or not he was ready to rejoin the Outsiders (which he obviously did)?
#2. If we ever see Match again in a future season of "Young Justice," is his voice likely going to become more distorted; given his current mutated/deformed-looking condition?
#3. Lian Nguyen-Harper addresses Oliver Queen as "Uncle Ollie." Does she addresses Dinah Lance as "Aunt Dinah," assuming Lian knows abut Oliver's and Dinah's relaitonship?
Hi Mr. Wiseman, I hope you're available to answer some of my questions.
1. You said Kryptonian males hyphen their names, but why doesn't Non have his hyphenated? Was he disowned by his house?
2. How old is Dru-Zod (both chronologically and physically)?
3. Who was older, Jor-El or Zor-El?
4. Was Krypton's capital Kandor?
5. Is Kryptonite radioactive debris from Krypton's destruction or something else?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.