A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: « First : Displaying #26 - #75 of 2369 records. : 50 » : 500 » : Last » :
Posts Per Page: 1 : 10 : 25 : 50 : 100 : All :
Is the monkey god that spoke to beast boy in outsiders episode nightmare monkeys one of the lords of order in young justice universe ?
Is vandel savage still alive the future year were the young justice season 4 time travers came from?
Hudson is already an old Gargoyle, the condition of his cells should also have an impact on his clone Burbank. So does Burbank have a shorter lifespan than the other clones?
I was wondering if you had ever considered doing your own 'What If...?' comic series, for Gargoyles? I always enjoy watching/reading how things might have gone if things happened differently, and I am constantly wondering about what if, for example, Demona had succeeded in wiping out humanity in Hunter's Moon, what if the clan never met Elisa, what if Brooklyn had joined Demona in Temptation...etc? I think it would make a great comic series, as everyone loves a good What If! You only have to look up all the fanfiction online to see that.
Is vandel savage the biological father of garfild logan in young justice universe?
where Joan Garrick worked in her youth
how highly influential do you have to be to join the light? would a powerful crime kingpin like black mask be considered to be to low level to join the light?
Why did you choose to use still images to show Vangel savage's backstory history in young justice season 3 and season 4?
Why do you believe it was not realistic for the outsiders not to ask beast boy what was wrong with him and why he was not going on missions with them when the outsiders realise there was something was wrong with garfield and get garfield help before Perdita came to see Garfield?
what is the earthly name
Why did want to replace Garfield's love life of Perdida with Garfield's dog?
Just finished season 2 recently, love the show!
1. In the episode "Temptation" when Demona rips out a bunch of pages from the Grimorum, did she rip them out at random, or did she know where to turn in order to get those specific spells?
2. According to the different Gargoyles wikis, Demona used all of the spells she stole, save one. But why didn't she use that last spell? Was it a dud or was it going to be the plot of an episode, but then you had a change in plans?
3. I know the Archmage at the Grimorum (it still makes me laugh really hard) and now it's gone forever, but before that, it had changed hands several times, so is it possible that other pages were ripped out and saved by people before the Xanatos acquired it at the start of the show?
what is the earthly name
J'ann J'onzz M'orzz
when Artemis visited Wally's parents in "Endgame", did they already know about his death? or was she there to break the news? if it was the latter, why was she the one to do it?
Why was there no statute of beast boy in the future year where the tine travelers came from seen in young justice season 4?
May I ask and if you could tell us the Birthday and Hatchday of Goliath, Elisa and David Xanatos.
Thank you for your time.
Dear Mr Weisman How long has Artemis been a fan of the 2005 film Pride and Prejudice and has she ever worn her baseball cap at times wile watching the film at home including any birthday vewings?
where Martian Manhunter works on earth
If you believe Garfield and Perdita were the right one for each other than why did you to have their time together as a couple end over a breakup and not having them end up getting married later on just as miss martian and superboy did?
does Ra's al Ghul have a daughter named Scandal
Are any martian animal species have longer a lifespan than humans in young justice universe?
I was wondering: what was the reason behind making Sindella brunette instead of giving her her original blonde hair?
(I am aware that the New52 and Rebirth comics showed her as a brunette. But I never really understood the change.)
Is Sindella a natural brunette or did she dye her hair?
In season 2 episode earthlings beast boy asks miss martian if she rembered the time she and superboy visit garfield and superboy pick the flowers and miss martian says it was a long time ago. my question is why does miss martian say it was a long time ago when miss martian knows 5 earth years is not a long time to a martian because a martian can live to 300 earth years?
how old is Zeus biologically and is he immortal
i had a question about Bart and i'm hoping it's vague enough to not be a considered a spoiler: would you consider the future he came from, at the time that he left it in "Bloodlines", apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic?
Currently, Elena and Emma of Normandy are referred to as sisters because their father is Richard I. Based on history and Elena's year of birth, Elena was born before Richard's first marriage, while Emma was born in Richard's second marriage.
So are they actually half sisters? And what was Elena's mother social class? Name is not important.
Why did Netflix not want to make season 4 of young justice?
Do you believe young justice season 5 would still be cancelled
by HBOMAX if you did not have as part of the plot of young justice season 4 beast boy breakup with Perdita if so, why so and if not why?
when she was born
Hi Greg. In your YJ character countback you listed Wild-Wagon. Is that the Eath-16 name for the Whiz Wagon, the Forever People's vehicle? Since you list it as a character does that mean it's a living machine like Sphere? Does it have a gender like Sphere?
Were you going have Garfield and the real Perdita become a coup again in season 5 after Garfield breakup with the clone Perdita in season 4 of young justice as part of the plot of season 5?
I have some questions regarding Oracle. Some parts of this may have been addressed in other questions in the queue, but not all of it and it seemed easier to ask this all together, sorry for any repitition.
Throughout season three we see Dick keeping the fact he is working with Oracle a secret from evryone outside the Anti-Light. At first I assumed this meant Oracle herself was a secret and no-one knew about her, but when the Anti-Light is uncovered at the end of the season it seems clear that everyone knows who she is and what she does.
1) So why does he keep it secret? Is it just because she is officially a member of a team Nightwing is not officially part of and who he shouldn't be communicating with? I'm sure most people would expect them to work together anyway, kind of like Superboy and Miss Martian did.
2) What team(s), if any, has Oracle been a member of? Or is she considered more support now than an official member, like Mal pre-Guardian?
3) Did she leave any team(s) due to the walkout in Princes All? Did she rejoin them in Nevermore?
4) Does Oracle do her own solo heroic hacking work, like in the comics, or does she just provide support for others/act as part of a team?
I've been wondering about Intergang and their relationship with Apokolips. In Disordered we find out Intergang is being supplied with equipment by Desaad. We never see them working with/for the Light, but in Salvage, Sportsmaster says that Intergang had turned from the Light, suggesting they did have a relationship prior to that point.
My theory is that the Reach almost certainly knew nothing of the Light's partnership with Darkseid, and the Light would want to keep it that way, and so needed an excuse for the Apokoliptan tech found on Earth. Thus they used Intergang and its relationship with Apokolips as a smokescreen to cover their own involvement.
Am I on the right track?
I loved the music in Catwoman: Hunted. As I understand, it was composed by Yutaka Yamada. If you are allowed to answer, I would like to know if and when we can expect to see an official release for the movie soundtrack?
young justice phantom episode 9 when describing the ancient village of atlantis phantom stranger says this line: this was to be vandar's utopia a place where all his children those that descended from him and those he took under his wing could live in peace and harmony
does that imply that not all the meta humans from the village of atlantis were vandal's descendants?
In episode nightmare monkeys If Perdita had put the goggles on and went to place were the googles gave directions to go to than what would happen to Perdita if she went there?
Why did the person who sent Perdita the goggles in episode nightmare monkeys want Perdita to wear the goggles?
Is the Perdita in young justice targets comic story and season 4 a clone or the real Perdita?
Did you intend for Garfield and the real Perdita seen in season 3 to become a couple again in season 5 after Garfield breakup with the fake Perdita in season 4?
Do the other members of Darkseid's family exist in Earth-16? I know there's Grayven, Kalibak and Orion. But what about Grail, Drax, Heggra, Steppenwolf, Killroy, Rublon or Scott Free?
Earth-16 isn't mentioned or referenced in Dark Crisis: Big Bang. Should I be worried?
Is the person we see as Perdida in young justice phantoms the same person we see as Perdita in young justice outsiders?
How did Perdita get the scare on her neck seen in season 4 of young justice?
how old is garfield's dog wingman
A couple of Targets based questions:
1) How did Lex Luthor find out about the kryptonite and Perdita's plan to bring it to the US?
2) How was Count Vertigo free to take part in the events of Revelation less than 48 hours after getting caught at the end of Intimate Connection? Did Arrow and Canary just... let him go afterwards?
3) How did Vertigo have diplomatic immunity in Coldhearted after getting caught trying to murder Queen Perdita?
Honestly that never made sense to me in the first place, given that the Injustice League blackmailed the whole UN, which would include Vlatava. Plus, that Vlatava doesn't seem like such a powerful country that it can stand up to basically the whole rest of the world and say "we know our guy caused billions of dollars of damage and significant loss of life in multiple very powerful countries, but we're not letting you arrest him" and not face crippling diplomatic and economic consequences, or that those countries would just arrest him anyway, whatever Vlatava thinks. But I guess its just the TV version of diplomatic immunity which means a person can just do anything and face no consequences. Bleh. Anyway, sorry for the rant, it's just a trope that bugs me.
Hi Greg, a couple of questions on the batplane(s) if I may.
We see Batman use two models of aircraft in Young Justice, seemingly both at the same time. One, first seen in Revelation, is like a fighter and was explicitly called the Batplane in Coldhearted. The second appears first in Failsafe in space, and then reapppears in Exceptional Human Beings. It is never explicitly named on screen.
1) Is the second model also called the batplane, or does it have another name e.g. batwing?
2) Is the second model accurately depicted in the simiulation in Failsafe> i.e. can it really go into near space, deploy camera units, etc?
3) In the Batcave in Triptych we see what appears to be another aircraft hanging up wiht folded wings. Is this another batplane design? A replacement for the first design which we never see after season two? A drone? Something else?
4) Revelation shows the first batplane is equipped with guns. Exceptional Human Beings shows the second has lasers. In general, how do you feel about the way Batman's "no guns" rule rarely seems to apply to his vehicles? It's always bothered me personally.
5) Does Batman have a rationale for arming his vehicles with weapons he wouldn't use directly himself?
Thanks as ever!
1) You've revelealed previously that Lietutenant Marvel and Sergeant Marvel both left the Team in the same calendar year. Did they both leave at the same time?
2) You've said that if Mary had been able to appear in Satisfaction, she would have appeared as both Mary and Sergeant Marvel. Does this mean she left the Team for reasons other than having to give up her powers, or was that something new developed in the years after season two?
3) When did Mary stop using her powers (prior to starting again in Kaerb Ym Traeh!)?
: « First : Displaying #26 - #75 of 2369 records. : 50 » : 500 » : Last » :
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series. Issues can be found on eBay
Funko released several vinyl figures of our beloved Gargoyles clan. Find them at your local stores or online retail and auction web sites.
Electric Tiki released a sculpture of Goliath in 2011. Bowen Designs released a Goliath statue in 2009.