A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I am such a huge fan of Young Justice that I can't even put it into words. This show has literally changed my life. I've watched it so many times I've lost count and can't help finding something new to love every time I watch it. This being said, I got to thinking and had some questions about Bart (who is my favorite character in the show; I was super stoked to see him in the trailers for S3) I was hoping you could answer.
1. Was it just Bart and Nathaniel that worked on the time machine, or did they get help from others also wishing to change the time stream?
2. In the flashback in "Bloodlines" Bart is seen without an inhibitor collar, while Nathaniel still has his on and it is activated. Just out of curiosity, how was Bart able to disable his and get his off in order to go back to the past? I'm sure the Reach would have been monitoring both him and Nathaniel, especially since they'd taken the time to put the inhibitor collars on in the first place. How were Bart and Nathaniel able to sneak under the Reach's radar and pull everything off?
3. Were "crash" and "mode" always the lingo you'd had in mind for Bart, or were other words also considered?
4. How do you think Wally would interpret Bart taking on his role as Kid Flash? Do you believe Wally would see it as Bart "honoring his memory" as Artemis puts it, or would Wally see him as more of a fraud like Bart believes?
Thank you so much for everything! Continue to make awesome life-changing works like this one. I can't wait to see what S3 has in store. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.
My daughter has read your World of Warcraft Traveler books so many times the binding is falling apart. She is anxious to know what is going to happen next. When is the next book coming out?
In Season 2 of Young Justice, Nightwing explains that only Kaldur, Wally, Artemis, and Himself are the only four that know that Kaldur has been under deep cover. Did Wally and Artemis learn about this after Nightwing asked Artemis to go undercover, or did they know from the beginning that Kaldur was undercover?
Batman is became a Metahuman?
Alanna told Superboy that a shapeshifter like M'gann would be a perfect match for him, does that mean that M'gann makes herself look physically 16 whilst 53 in chronological years and 18 in human biological years?
Yo Greg what's up with Wonder Woman's outfit? I don't mind you guys borrowing costumes from the New 52 movies but putting a girdle on her, she's Wonder Woman not Xena, that's why DC has the Justice League action show.
Will gargoyles comics ever come back in continue the story?
was Garfield at mount justice when he learn he had the power to change into animals ?
why did Garfield's skin turn green after 2011 and not in the year of 2011 in young justice universe ?
do solar and/or lunar eclipses affect gargoyles in any way when it comes to the stone sleep process?
Silly question but in a hypothetical scenario would Owen's stone hand be affected by the Stone by Night spell?
What sort of quest does Vinnie go on?, is it connected to when he becomes a gargoyle sympathizer
hey greg, how would rank the members of the light in a tournament list of battles between them(from most powerful to least powerful.)
1) How do the clans determine the names of newly-born members?
2) Did Nashville itself determined his name or were his parents?
1. In regards to "Young Justice: Legacy" why was the decision made for it to be a video game as opposed to an animated film...? The way I have depicted it is that the leader of each three-person team during each mission were canon and the other two members that accompany the leader were not because the player has to choose which heroes go with the team leaders.
2. The one thing that confuses me is that if you read comics associated with the Flash, Jay Garrick, Kid Flash, or Impulse or have at least watched episdoes of The Flash on The CW, you would see the lightning streak that forms when speedsters associated/connected with the Speed Force are running. That being said, why do we not see lighting streaks when Barry, Wally, Jay, and Bart run in the Young Justice animated universe...?
We know that the gargoyle clones look so different due to their accelerated growth.
a) These characteristics are not genetic then?
b) Can these characteristics be transferred to the next generation or do the children look normal? So white teeth and skin more like the originals.
Something I have always wondered.
In the episode Metamorphesis before Anton supposedly dies, he appears to be in his 50s but when he makes his appearance again, he appears to be in his 30s.
Why is this?
have you ever wonder about making a crossover between young justice and rwby where Qrow is garfield father I got it all figured it out back in 2011 qrow and raven were caught in a zeta accident that send them a 1000 year in the future
Dear Greg Weisman,
This is Christopher Rosa again. I sent you a message before, and like I said before I'm a big fan of the shows you work on and write for, in particular The Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. But a part of me feels that you handle Flash Thompson wrong, a part of me feels to that Flash was becoming nice and befriend Peter too fast. I dislike it in the comics that Peter had to accept Flash's bullying because if he tried to fight back he could really hurt him. Though in the cartoon Flash never physically attacks Peter and instead mostly calls him names and pranks him, I feel by Peter easily forgiving Flash like that it was saying that it was ok for Flash to bully Peter. I just wish you show Peter standing up to Flash more, maybe Peter didn't have to fight Flash but he could have stood up to him and told him "I'm not letting you push me around anymore" or he could have told a teacher. But then again, each season only has 13 episodes and there may have not been enough time with that with Peter's life as Spider-Man and social life. That is what I feel, and also me and a friend talk and he told me of an idea of someone telling off Flash and telling him how hypocritical it is for Flash to worship a hero whose example he doesn't have the character to follow in his own life. What do you think of that idea and what I just said?
yo u play fortnite
What is the name of the dam on which Goliath and the hunters fight and where is it?
in 2010 did miss martian and martian manhunter believe the would outlive their human teammates on the team dew to the fact martians age slower than humans ? Did miss martian intend to live the rest of her live on earth or live on earth for some time and go back to mars to live later in her life ? how many times has miss martian have celerbrated her birthday since living on earthin the years from 2010 to 2016 ?
In 2011 did Garfield wish m'gann did not give him the blood to live because he lost his mom and m'gann didn't take Garfield to live her in 2011 after marie logan died ?
What does Demona think about the Gargoyle Minority Protection Act? Does she think positive about it or negative about it?
Why did Garfield not tell m'gann he felt abandon by her in 2011 after she did not take him to live with her in 2011 after his mom died in 2011 ?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series.