A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Mister Greg before young justice season 3 was cancel did you intend to interduce the monkey god being connected to beast boy's power to change into animals or was the monkey god a idea that was thought of whey you learn that you were going get a season three for young justice ?
DURING THE TIME OF YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS WHEN GARFIELD AND QUEEN PERDITA WERE DATING DID THEY BELIVE THAT SOME DAY IN THE future THEY WOULD GET MARRIRD ?
1. Why did Vandal Savage/the Light choose to include Ocean Master in their ranks? The others seemed straight forward but his inclusion always confused me unless I am missing something obvious.
2. Is there a reason the Brain was chosen to be the Light's first science representative over Ultra Humanite? Was the Brain smarter or had a different science speciality that the Light required?
3. Why did the Light need Professor Ivo in Insecurity when the Brain and Klarion seemed to do most of the work on the starro-tech?
Just one Question for Young Justice Season 3:
Is Billy Batson Captain Marvel or Shazam now?
hey I was wondering are you gonna introduce mark logan anytime soon
Is Vandal Savage's son Nabu the same entity as the Lord of Order Nabu, or just his first host (or one of the first)?
Couple of questions about Young Justice.
1. Is what Monkey said about Gar's powers being magical in nature true, or just his mind making stuff up, again given what Monkey said about Gar filling in blanks like Monkey having Wally's voice?
2. For that matter, is the whole monkey god thing true?
3. How long was Orphan active as a vigilante prior to "Triptych"?
4. Going back to "Fireworks", when everyone is about to head up the elevator to escape, Robin uses a grapnel while Superboy grabs Aqualad and attempts to fly. As for Kid Flash, all we saw of him was that he jumped to a ledge, and the next we see of him they're on Sublevel 15, about 27 levels higher than where they started, if my memory serves. So how did Wally get up there? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, it's just something that's always bugged me about the scene and I could never find an answer online.
5. Going back to "Nightmare Monkeys", (sorry that I'm jumping all over the place, these questions are popping into my mind as I type), Paul Sloane stated that he was Gar's godfather and that Rita Farr was his godmother. After Marie died, was there a specific reason why Gar went to Rita over Paul? For that matter, why would Gar go with M'Gann after Rita died? Did Paul just come to an understanding with Rita and M'Gann or was there something else going on?
Sorry if most of these questions are too spoilery, but I felt it couldn't hurt to ask. Loving the new season so far. Here's to Season 4!
Was "Exceptional Human Beings" Batman's first encounter with Bane?
Was there a particular reason you decided to have Bane stop using Venom?
Why did Kent Nelson stop wearing the helmet and put it away unused for years? Didn't he care about stopping magical threats even if he did not want to be Doctor Fate anymore?
1. Is Aqualad as strong as Aquaman or is he just as strong as the average Atlantean?
2. Can Aqualad or any other Atlantean who uses sorcery do what Lagoon Boy's sub skill of inflating himself? Would it manifest the same way or different for the more humanoid Atlanteans?
3. Does Blubber have a speciality in Atlantean sorcery or is hard water constructs that is the norm?
4. Does King Shark use sorcery or he just stronger than average?
5. Not looking for a hard number but do you know how many Atlanteans there are in terms of population? Is it in the thousands, hundred thousands, millions, etc...
6. Not a question just wanted to say thanks for creating Young Justice, best animated show of all time!
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series.