A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Q1) Why has the quality in animation decreased in season 3? This has to be the most awaited and wanted show in all of DC streaming service and I'm disappointed in the low quality I see.
Q2) Why must you reuse voice actors so much this season? Why do you have Khary Payton voice so many characters? And why are they all black characters?
Thank you for creating such a beautiful, adorable, sweet and compelling couple like GARDITA!!! Here are some questions regarding my newest OTP:
1- How did you (or the one responsible) come up with the idea of pairing up Garfield and Perdita? Their relationship makes so much sense to me :)
2- How long has it been since they started dating?
3- How old were they when they started dating?
4- Does Garfield understand, learned, speak Perdita's mother tongue?
5- How old are they as of December 2018?
6- Have they said I Love You to each other already? Has any of them said I Love You to the other?
Thank you so much for having such a good boy like Gar date such a treasure of a girl like Perdita. Nightmare Monkeys has to be my favorite episode of the first half of season 3. I hope there's more Gardita goodness in the coming episodes :)
Was Nabu more permissive when Kent Nelson was his host? I mean, in Denial it is said that Inza convinced Kent to leave the Helmet behind right? But to do so, Kent would have needed more freedom or have tricked Nabu (or both). Then, Nabu spent 65 years in the Helmet, unable to manifest in the physical realm, right? And I supoose that (and the return of Klarion) were the reasons why Nabu took over Zataraâs body the way he did, granting almost no freedom to his new host (1 hour per year? Really Nabu?)
So, what Iâm trying to ask (sorry for the english, Iâm brazilian) is:
1. In the JSA era, was Kent able to take off the helmet when Doctor Fate wasnât needed and then put it on again when necessary?
2.Did Nabu trusted Kent until the âbetrayalâ and only then became this way?
1. Was Lex Luthor ever friends with Superman?
2. When did Superman and Lex Luthor first clashed?
Hi Greg, I was wondering what the idea for a timejump between season 1 and 2 came from? I surmised by the end of season 1 the idea of the show was to watch the heroes grow up, but then cut to season 2 and the original heroes all grew up during the timejump.
Loving Outsiders so far. The Harper bros were a delight I didn't even know I needed.
* Is there any way to show the DC executives the support for this show while living outside (heh) of the US?
* Would watching Titans on Netflix help you, maybe?
* Any idea if DC plans to open their site worldwide, or release YJ s3 on Netflix too? I'd like to help, I want more.
1. So I get the qualities Thailog inherited from Goliath and Xanatos but what do you think he got from Sevarius? Sorry if this is obvious but I just don't see it, is that why he might hold Sevarius in less regard than he does his other "fathers"?
2. Do you think Thailog holds Brentwood in more regard because he joined him of his own free will? Will he grant him more responsibilities like Xanatos does with Owen or will he get someone else to fulfill that role?
3. What does Thailog think about immortality? On the one hand I could see him being like Xanatos on the other I could see him adopt Nightstone Unlimited as a pseudo clan and achieve immortality that way maybe both? Great villain by the way so much like Xanatos and Goliath and yet so different at the same time.
I just saw the fun radio plays and I have a few questions, I know these are mostly what ifs scenarios but regardless thank you for creating them, a wonderful way to keep these shows alive.
1. Do the Crown of Thorns and Spear of Destiny have different abilities? It was unclear to me if one amplified the other or if they had the same ones and they both gained more power in proximity. If it is not too much trouble could you clarify what these artifacts powers are?
2. Don't know if this means anything but Xanatos and Tombstone have the rank of 36 while Chameleon and Martin Hacker are 35 and 32 respectively. Is this because the Illuminanti do not trust the formers as much as the latters but still value them as potential assets down the line?
3. When Demona joined the Light do you think she would have also taken over the League of Shadows? Very interesting how she knows both Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul, it seems like all the immortals keep in contact with each other regardless of what universe they share.
4. Is Vandal Savage being a Cro Magnon or a Neanderthal means that Demona would consider him an exception to her kill all humans rule? I know this is Demona we are talking about but they seem cordial enough.
5. And finally would the Light and the Illuminati consider each other competitors or partners? For some reason I don't think Vandal Savage would take orders from someone younger then him nor would Peredur Duval or Fleur feel comfortable with another agenda that precedes their own :)
1. When was Morgause born in the Gargoyles universe?
2. When was Lancelot born in the Gargoyles universe?
3. When was Guinevere born in the Gargoyles universe?
4. When was Morgana Le Fay born in the Gargoyles universe?
5. If their birthdates have not been formed yet Do you know at least how far about they are born from Arthur? Would Lancelot and and Guinevere be about a few years apart, and Morgana and Morgause five to ten years? I know this seem to be nitpicking but one thing I have always appreciated about your works is the passage of time and consequence it makes it feel more like the real one if that makes sense.
Hello, huge fan of your work, i have rewatched the first 13 episodes of Young Justice Outsiders 6 times over as i write this. I wanted to know, why is Greg Cipes voicing Beast Boy? Now i am a big fan of his and of course the his previous work as Beast Boy.
But i wonder what happened to Logan Grove, did he not want to reprise the role? Or was he to busy with other work? or was it already planned to have Greg come in and do the voice?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series.