A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hi,Greg, i have a few questions.
1.does Jordan Peele still plan to do the Gargoyles movie?if he does,would you work on the film as producer?
2.who would be your choice to play the Gargoyles in the live action movie?
3. since Young justice was revived,do you think Gargoyles would one day be revived?
Hey Grey, a little late I know but I want to say congrats on Season Three! The first three episodes I thought were fantastic and I can't wait until June! My friends are all pretty annoyed on how much I go on and on about your show (they're more Marvel kids. I've always been a DC baby myself, despite how I love the MCU)
My question today is on Black Beetle. You said before Scout Beetles were different, as well as Jaime not being as strong as Black Beetle.
Are Warrior Beetles just better than their scout counter parts or is Black Beetles prowess the result of training?
Dear Mr, Weisman,
I love your work on young justice, spectacular spider man and gargoyles. I was wondering, in the young justice universe has Connor ever met Lois and if so, what is their relationship like? Also how does he feel about baby Jon?
Dear Mr, Weismann,
I love your work on young justice, spectacular spider man and gargoyles. I was wondering, in the young justice universe has Connor ever met Lois and if so, what is their relationship like? Also how does he feel about baby Jon?
Hey Greg! Your first two Warcraft: Traveler books were amazing, but I see you're not writing the third and final book of the series, any chance we could learn a bit more about this decision ?
How did Garfield Logan travel from USA TO PARIS TO be with Perdita as SEEN IN young justice outsiders episode eminent threat ? How did Garfield travel to the Luthor grande hotel for his date with Perdita in episode nightmare monkeys ?
Have you seen Julie Taymor's a Midsummer Night's Dream? Do do you own the Blu-Ray? What did you think of it?
Will there be the return of Wally West? I always ask him, but he is an iconic character with an incredible personality, who adds the great love story with Artemis.
What do you think about Rumor (real name Mario) from the eleventh episode of the fourth season of The Batman (TV Series 2004â"2008) called Rumors, like his skill's, the cool tech he used and his actions/everything he did?
what if there was a vigilante or a group of vigilante's in Young Justice who defeats and capture's criminals/villains instead of turning them over to the police (like Rumor from an episode of The Batman 2004-2008), what powers, abilities and/or equipment would they have and would the heroes try to find and stop them or just let him get away with it and if there any heroes to stop them who would they be, also would the heroes believe they have some good in them and would try to reason with them, unlike the Batman from the Tv series with the same name which started from 2004 to 2008? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
So I was thinking about Dick growing up, and a thought came to me. How hard to Bruce and Alfred try for Dick to get a "normal" childhood? Now obviously, it isn't really normal as no normal 9 year old grow up doing what Dick did, but did they try when he wasn't being Robin (and, assuming he became Nightwing still as a teen, Nightwing) for him to experience just... being a kid?
Sorry, I asked a question but forgot to put a link to the ramble it refers to and thought you might have trouble finding it. My question refers to this ramble where you discuss the idea that Gargoyles might have originally not used language and communicated psychically instead, an extension of how they didn't used to have names.
I thought it was fascinating and I was wondering whether you've given it any more thought since then. Thanks.
I'm a big fan of yours. I have a question, but first I just wanted to express my gratitude. I recently lost my grandfather. It was the first time someone close to me passed away, so it was especially difficult. It prompted me to reread Rain of the Ghosts and I found it very comforting during a difficult time. I thought your portrayal of the grieving process was very vivid and true to life, and I appreciate that you didn't just rush through it the way other works of fiction often do. I'd give anything for my grandfather to be in a bracelet so I could talk to him every night like Papa Bastian. I hope I get to read the rest of the books in the series and hear the audioplay version of the second book someday, but until then I'll happily support the other projects you're working on, especially Young Justice: Outsiders.
As for my question, a while ago I saw this ramble all the way from 2004 about whether Gargoyles might have communicated psychically rather than through words. I was really fascinated by it at the time and it spurred me to think about the nature and limitations of language. I even did some study of the philosophy of language when I got to college partly because of seeing that ramble. I was wondering, have you given that idea any more thought? For example, is it any closer or farther away from something you'd consider bringing into the text if you ever get a chance to make more Gargoyles stories? Thanks!
Hey Greg, Will Outsiders eventually be released on Blu-ray?
Lagoon needs to be redeemed or redone, not a question just a statement
Will superboy get an upgrade in young justice outsiders because in season 2 every original young justice them member had bigger roles and I see in first half season 3 too about the big upgrade of aqualad to aquaman and nightwing leading a team.,
Can there be an improvement in his powers?
Because I see as superboy only got popular with his relationship with miss Martian and on the other side whole fighting the bad guys he easily gets knocked out..
It has been said that the meta-gene is "opportunistic, taking advantage of whatever is present in the host's system." If that's the case then my question is:
1. Are Halo's powers a result of Gabrielle's meta-gene activating as the Mother Box's "soul" energy was passing through her body? Making her a meta-human with Mother Box related light based powers.
2. Or is she really a human-mother box hybrid?
I ask because mother/father boxes have been destroyed on screen before and there was no "soul" that left and reanimated a dead body.
3. Is it just that a dead body wasn't close enough to the destroyed mother/father box?
This isn't a question but I just realized that if the answer to 1. is yes than the answer to 2. could still be yes.
I just want to know.
Why in the world would Mantis be interested in books??? He just doesn't strike me as a deep reader.
Does Brion receive some sort of allowance from Markovia while he is exile?
Hello! You most definately get this alot but i am a huge fan, and this question is of a personal nature, although not too personal i think.
You see there is someone close to me who keeps trying to "shame" me because i like to watch cartoons, such as Young Justice/Ducktales/Star vs the forces of evil
Just to name a few. As well as animated movies, this person believes that animation is solely for little kids, and i shouldnt be watching any of them just because im a young adult.
I have tried to get this person to watch some, you know give it a chance and all that, i tried getting him to watch the Gargoyles dvd i bought! but he is hellbent on not doing so. So my question is, how do i explain to this person that not every animated show and movie isnt just for kids?
I know getting him to do a complete 180 on this subject is just wishful thinking lol but i'm mostly asking just to maybe tell him a more indepth response, especially if it comes from someone who works in the industry.
Good Day Greg! (Or whatever time of day it is when you get to this.)
Firstly, thank you for everything you and the entire YJ team did to help create and amazing season 3. Its been highly anticipated and it has not let us down in any way.
My question is about how much freedom you have in character portray, now that you are not answering to CN S&P? Without giving away spoilers, we have already seen a few instances of blood and language that could not have aired on CN. Are you able to openly show relationships between LGBT+ characters now? You have told us that there are certainly some LGBT+ characters on YJ, and we have seen them, but do you have the ability to portray those characters' romance? I am not asking who and when we will see them, but just if you are allowed to now?
Thank you for your time!
Hi Greg, I am a big fan of Gargoyles and I have a question. Do YÅkai, mythological creatures from Japan, exist in the Gargoyles universe as part of the Third Race?
Hey Greg, rewatched Spectacular Spiderman on Blu-Ray and it was great! Two questions:
1. In the episode when the Sinister Six first appear, Toomes wipes some stuff on the prison walls before they escape while bringing Sandman and Rhino their food. What is he doing?
2. In the episode where Norman auctions off his specs for Rhino mercs, there's a moment where Hammerhead headbutts Rhino a couple of times and I think I only noticed it this time because of the blu ray quality, but there's specks of red that appear where Hammerhead hits Rhino in the face. Is that blood??
1. How does Beast Boy circumvent the law of conservation of mass?
I thought his power was based in science and his metagene was its source.
2. Does his metagene give him access to mystical forces causing super natural phenomenon to occur? What's going on here?
hello mr Greg Weisman im a really big fan of Gargoyles and i was just wondering did you make Gargoyles for kids ? or did you make it for a older aduience and just had to make sure it was appealing to kids ?
Does Demona own/drive a car? I've noticed in a wide shot of her mansion in the episode "The Mirror" that she has a garage for two vehicles.
Is Halo a fusion of the Mother Box and Gabrielle beings or just the Mother Box entity inhabiting Gabrielle's body?
Hi I was wondering is there going to be a season 4 and if so can we make Jamie and Bart boyfriends already?!
Hello. Humble W.I.T.C.H. fan here.
One of the most mysterious characters for me is the Mage. So my questions are:
1.) Was the Mage a Guardian before C.H.Y.K.N.? (She is seen in the first season holding the heart of Kandrakar.)
2.) Why does the Mage's appearance change so drastically from the flashbacks to the current time? (She goes from a long haired beutiful woman to a bald and scary-looking hag. Is there a reason for that?)
I was just watching Pendragon and I was wondering back when King Arthur ruled were any of Arthur's former knights Gargoyles.
Why didnt Titania age her Anastasia Renard form after all those years after divorcing Halcyon? Because in The Gathering she showed us an image with her and a Young Halcyon when she was pregnant.
And in all of her present time appearences she looked exactly the same, without so much as grey hair or any other indication that Anastasia aged.
Why is that?
Hey, Greg. I've got 3 questions for you.
1.If Disney were to buy Sony outright, would the rights to Spectacular Spider-Man automatically revert to Disney/Marvel, thus allowing them to continue the series?
2. Josh Keaton now voices Norman Osborn in the new Spider-Man series and he is excellent in the role just like he was as Spider-Man. What do you think of this legacy casting?
3. Would you like to develop a Justice League spin-off series set in the same continuity as Young Justice?
has mgann ever visited garfield (season1) i mean besides the one where conner pick poison flowers
Hello Gregg. Im another timeless fanatical Gargoyles fan. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful and eye opening show. My question is : Did you have a planned finale to end the show ? or were you going to keep the show going as long as it kept picking up and take it season by season ? thanks P.S: I sincerely hope you find a way to revive this captivating and thrilling show
How close were/are Beast Boy with Wally and Artemis?
I would think they were really good friends/close friends since BB took over Wally's acquisition of souvenirs from missions and he gave a hug attack to Artemis when it was revealed in Summit that she was actually alive.
But those are just things I see BB doing without the need to be close friends. He is just that nice.
How close is/was Gar with them? How would you rate it from 1 to 5? Or 1 to 10.
I've really been enjoying Young Justice Outsiders and I'm curious, what lead to the decision of Beast Boy and Princess Perdita becoming a couple? From what I've seen of the two interacting so far, they make a cute couple and I hope their relationship are fleshed out further
in yj Torch Songs, Part 1 mgann had her hair the way it was back in s1 is there any reason you did this
Q1) Why has the quality in animation decreased in season 3? This has to be the most awaited and wanted show in all of DC streaming service and I'm disappointed in the low quality I see.
Q2) Why must you reuse voice actors so much this season? Why do you have Khary Payton voice so many characters? And why are they all black characters?
Thank you for creating such a beautiful, adorable, sweet and compelling couple like GARDITA!!! Here are some questions regarding my newest OTP:
1- How did you (or the one responsible) come up with the idea of pairing up Garfield and Perdita? Their relationship makes so much sense to me :)
2- How long has it been since they started dating?
3- How old were they when they started dating?
4- Does Garfield understand, learned, speak Perdita's mother tongue?
5- How old are they as of December 2018?
6- Have they said I Love You to each other already? Has any of them said I Love You to the other?
Thank you so much for having such a good boy like Gar date such a treasure of a girl like Perdita. Nightmare Monkeys has to be my favorite episode of the first half of season 3. I hope there's more Gardita goodness in the coming episodes :)
Was Nabu more permissive when Kent Nelson was his host? I mean, in Denial it is said that Inza convinced Kent to leave the Helmet behind right? But to do so, Kent would have needed more freedom or have tricked Nabu (or both). Then, Nabu spent 65 years in the Helmet, unable to manifest in the physical realm, right? And I supoose that (and the return of Klarion) were the reasons why Nabu took over Zataraâs body the way he did, granting almost no freedom to his new host (1 hour per year? Really Nabu?)
So, what Iâm trying to ask (sorry for the english, Iâm brazilian) is:
1. In the JSA era, was Kent able to take off the helmet when Doctor Fate wasnât needed and then put it on again when necessary?
2.Did Nabu trusted Kent until the âbetrayalâ and only then became this way?
1. Was Lex Luthor ever friends with Superman?
2. When did Superman and Lex Luthor first clashed?
Hi Greg, I was wondering what the idea for a timejump between season 1 and 2 came from? I surmised by the end of season 1 the idea of the show was to watch the heroes grow up, but then cut to season 2 and the original heroes all grew up during the timejump.
Loving Outsiders so far. The Harper bros were a delight I didn't even know I needed.
* Is there any way to show the DC executives the support for this show while living outside (heh) of the US?
* Would watching Titans on Netflix help you, maybe?
* Any idea if DC plans to open their site worldwide, or release YJ s3 on Netflix too? I'd like to help, I want more.
1. So I get the qualities Thailog inherited from Goliath and Xanatos but what do you think he got from Sevarius? Sorry if this is obvious but I just don't see it, is that why he might hold Sevarius in less regard than he does his other "fathers"?
2. Do you think Thailog holds Brentwood in more regard because he joined him of his own free will? Will he grant him more responsibilities like Xanatos does with Owen or will he get someone else to fulfill that role?
3. What does Thailog think about immortality? On the one hand I could see him being like Xanatos on the other I could see him adopt Nightstone Unlimited as a pseudo clan and achieve immortality that way maybe both? Great villain by the way so much like Xanatos and Goliath and yet so different at the same time.
I just saw the fun radio plays and I have a few questions, I know these are mostly what ifs scenarios but regardless thank you for creating them, a wonderful way to keep these shows alive.
1. Do the Crown of Thorns and Spear of Destiny have different abilities? It was unclear to me if one amplified the other or if they had the same ones and they both gained more power in proximity. If it is not too much trouble could you clarify what these artifacts powers are?
2. Don't know if this means anything but Xanatos and Tombstone have the rank of 36 while Chameleon and Martin Hacker are 35 and 32 respectively. Is this because the Illuminanti do not trust the formers as much as the latters but still value them as potential assets down the line?
3. When Demona joined the Light do you think she would have also taken over the League of Shadows? Very interesting how she knows both Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul, it seems like all the immortals keep in contact with each other regardless of what universe they share.
4. Is Vandal Savage being a Cro Magnon or a Neanderthal means that Demona would consider him an exception to her kill all humans rule? I know this is Demona we are talking about but they seem cordial enough.
5. And finally would the Light and the Illuminati consider each other competitors or partners? For some reason I don't think Vandal Savage would take orders from someone younger then him nor would Peredur Duval or Fleur feel comfortable with another agenda that precedes their own :)
1. When was Morgause born in the Gargoyles universe?
2. When was Lancelot born in the Gargoyles universe?
3. When was Guinevere born in the Gargoyles universe?
4. When was Morgana Le Fay born in the Gargoyles universe?
5. If their birthdates have not been formed yet Do you know at least how far about they are born from Arthur? Would Lancelot and and Guinevere be about a few years apart, and Morgana and Morgause five to ten years? I know this seem to be nitpicking but one thing I have always appreciated about your works is the passage of time and consequence it makes it feel more like the real one if that makes sense.
Hello, huge fan of your work, i have rewatched the first 13 episodes of Young Justice Outsiders 6 times over as i write this. I wanted to know, why is Greg Cipes voicing Beast Boy? Now i am a big fan of his and of course the his previous work as Beast Boy.
But i wonder what happened to Logan Grove, did he not want to reprise the role? Or was he to busy with other work? or was it already planned to have Greg come in and do the voice?
Hello Mr. Greg! I would like to start of by saying that you are very admirable in your dedication not only to previous works but also to fans, as seen in keeping up this page. You're an amazing storyteller and as an author, I admire you greatly.
My question actually pertains to your series Gargoyles, which I have been bingeing non-stop recently. I saw in another ask that some gargoyles use weapons while others don't(ie Hudson). If you had to give each member of the Wyvern Clan weapons, what would they be and why?
Why does Garfield Logan choose not to have freckles on his face in young justice outsiders ?
Is it a running gag to kill of Wally West in every show he appears in? lol Was his character created just to die?
I know you probably get a lot of W.I.T.C.H. questions but as a fan of the show since I was a kid watching it on Jetix I have to ask were there any plans for a third season of the show before it got canned.
I know I heard somewhere a main storyline in the third season would've been about the girls' friends and families discovering their secrets and it would continue being a lot more darker in tone. I would love to at least hear some of what would have gone down.
Just a clarification: You responded on November 27, 2012 to a question in which you indicated Joker had indeed been Red Hood and 'transformed' ten years before season one, and yet in response to a similar question in 2016 waved the notion of him having even been the Red Hood away as "facts not in evidence". Could you clarify then which it is if thats ok? Thanks!
I watched your shows over the years and I notice how you seem to make your characters racially diverse. Do you have some kind of agenda when you do this?
Just some questions about Superman
1.- How close is he to Captain Marvel?
We know he tried to get to him because he thought he might be a kryptonian. But now that, that is settled, did he lose interest in Billy?
Hey greg It saddens me the fact that you will only read this in lik 3 years. I guess this will be a time capsule of sorts. But I jus wanted to take the time and state my admiration of your writting.
I honestly believe you're a very underrated writter. Yes you've been head of many shows.
But I think, big studios haven't fully apreciated your talents.
For example, how Dc comics ia losing big time by not hiring you as lead of their cinematic universe. People love the MCU, but I think that your tv shows have better writting than anything marvel has ever done on cinema.
If I were a big sstudio executive I would have you as lead writer of my franchise or movie universe and not just as freelancer you hire now and then. They would be earning millions.
I played fate go, the mobile game, and Nasu reminded me a lot of you in writing style (except he likes fanservice a lot more). Shakespeare is even playable in that game!
Probably the biggest think that is holding you back is the fact that you, unlike masu, don't own those franchises (hopefully rain will be your big success).
You changed the way I view stories, and taught me a lot by reading your answers and watching your shows.
I just want to thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. Thank you.
1. When did Batwoman become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
2. When did Katana become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
3. When did Metomorpho became a super-hero on Earth 16?
4. When did Hardware become a super-hero on Earth 16?
5. When did Ice become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
Some questions about Mary Batson!
1.-You've mentioned the concept of"core truth of several characters and even wrote one for nightwing.
To clarify: Not asking for the spoiler of how you will depict her. Just the core truth that would remain even outside earth 16.
I'm a huge fan of your work and I would love to read your take on her.
2.- Do you think that she has the potential to be as popular as supegirl?
You've mentioned before you want to do justice to Supergirl, but Mary I think is very underated.(even though Billy getting more popular has helped her too)
3.- Did you avoid the name "mary marvel" to avoid the obvious drawback of her hero name giving away her secret identity?
4.-Is she empowered by the classic 6 female goddess? or the same 6 gods that empower Billy?
I personally love her in part because she was one the first strong superheores around. She was created in the 40s and in her first appearnce she rescued the two male leads And got to be her own hero. She even had her own comic!
While supergirl was thrown to an orphanage and prohibited to user her powers, or show up at all in public, by superman. Even inviisble woman, and Jean grey were glorified damsels in distress in their first appeareances.
I think she might also be the first example of a magical girl, in the japanese sailor moon sense.
she was one of the first magical girls in the japanese sense (she predates sailor moon) if you consider how she can :
a)transform to use powers via magic
b)Even had a talking mascot (twany)
c)Uses powers to fight evil
Now with a good writer like you, this makes me exited to see your depiction of her!
Hey greg I have a question for Young Justice.
1.- How did you resist temptation of using A-listers?
Say, you could've easily used very popular character like Supergirl or Starfire since season 1. Same for villains. You could've just used Deathstroke instead of sportsmaster.
But instead you decided to make obscure characters (for tv fans), like Halo, and Miss Martian (whom is also going to be part of a dcau movie in no small part thanks to you guys making her popular) more well known.
Halo is a prime example. She was A C-lister. Now a lot of people love her.
Still I think the temptation to use material that is already A-material, instead of making it A-material is there.
2.-How do you resist the temptation of making heroes super powerful.
This is something I've defended you a lot, as a lot of fans think you're disrespectful for not making their favorite hero superpowerful.
I think it's brilliant how you Make your villains more competent than most creators. Even in comics it seems like a comptetion on who can make the most Over Powered character for comic fans to fight.
Superman (in current comic canon) can still lift the weight of the planet and survive in the sun. Yours couldn't even break the walls of Belle Reve (as Waller said)
Wonder Woman in a comic is the goddess of truth and even has bulletproof skin in injustice.
Flash can beat instant teleportation
And so on...
If Anything, I think the only ones that get more powerful in your shows are the villains.
Where did my life go wrong? Anyway, I hope whoever is reading this has a good day, btw HI REDDIT ð'
Ugh... sorry about these trolls asking stupid questions, by the the way have you noticed that the brain ignores the second âtheâ anyway what do you think of my username Greg?
Yo whats up greg my guy howâs life brother anyway young justice is a good show your book is awesome keep up the good work bro alright you know what I mean ð'ð'ð'ðð³ðð³ð³ð…±ï¸ð…±ï¸ð'ð'ð' shred it homie
If superboy hadnât became a mechanic, what job would he be doing?
did you know that your show is awesome?
After seeing the mid-season finale of Young Justice: Outsiders, I only have one important question for the second half of the season: Are you going to let Tara Markov live OR is she going to die?
The reason I am asking is this: If it is the former, I feel that this will allow Tara to atone for whatever she does against the heroes and then become a true hero in future seasons. If it is the latter, I would honestly be disappointed; especially if it is revealed that she will be irredeemable form the very beginning.
Why did Steve Dayton let miss martian take Garfield to live with her after rita farr died ?
1. Did Queen Bee fought against the Justice Leage before joining the Light?
2. Did Vandal interacted with Lex Luthor prior to creating the Light?
3. When did Ra's Al Ghul found out Batman's secret identity?
4. Did Vandal Savage worked with either Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan during World War 2?
Hi Greg, First all I want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the first half of season 3 and look forward to the next half the season and any potential future seasons a well. I have a few questions concerning the dynamic and relationships between team members as well as some miscellaneous questions about various characters and choices about the show.
1.) What made you guys choose Earth-16 specifically as the setting for YJ. Is there something special about this number? Just curious.
2.) The next is a question that concerns the OG Team members from season 1 and including of the other team members that had been on it since almost the beginning (i.e. Batgirl, Zatanna, Rocket, Tempest) After this much time, It seems that they are all really good friends. Do they visit each other periodically when not on missions. How often? Do they ever make the effort to plan group events where they all just hangout? I imagine that it happens much more sparingly given that they are all grown and their lives are a lot more busy.
3.) Can you give us some ideas what certain team members do on their free time? I'm namely again talking about the OG Team, but current team members seems interesting too. You can pick whichever one comes easiest to you because I know that that's a lot of members and a lot to ask for but any of them would be appreciated.
4.) I'm also curious about Will and his particular fixation on finding the original Roy Harper as opposed to Jim. It's implied that during the time-skip between year 1 and year 6 that Will had spent much of that time (when not on drugs) following up on leads to find him. By the time we see him in Season 2 Roy still seems to be very obsessed with this, but Jim seems to have moved on. So with that I ask, how invested was Jim invested in finding his genetic template? And why exactly is Will seemingly so much more interested in finding his genetic template than his "brother". Is it because Will was actually made to believe that he was Roy Harper all along? When did Jim actually meet Roy? Do the three of them ever visit on occasion or for the most part they don't really communicate at all? They seem to all be on pretty good terms with one another.
5.) How old is Forager in terms of both Earth years and New Genesis years.
I know that's a lot of questions. But I'd appreciate it you answered any of them.
Hey Greg! First off, you are killing season 3 of YJ, and I'm currently working on my 4th binge of the first half. Nightmare Monkeys is my favorite episode of the first half, but I do have a question... During the Doom Patrol Go! Sequence is that to imply that Gar did have a Doom Patrol team or was it just supposed to be the dream sequence parody that let's us know Rita adopted him and then died sometime after?
Hi Greg! I just wanted to let you know that I'm so happy to have YJ back. The first half of season 3 exceeded my already astronomical expectations and I appreciate all th thought that you and Brandon put into give us one of the best (and my favorite) versions of the DC universe. I just have one question- Did Artemis finish college? Or did she decide to full time hero?
In young justice outsiders episode 12 nightmare monkeys Why did Garfield Logan say he had no choose leave M'gann and go to live his stepdad when in fact m'gann wanted to keep being legal guardian of Garfield Logan ?
Was garfirld living with rita farr or miss martian when his power to change into animals appeared ?
What are wonder girl's abilities?
Who is aware of cassie sandsmark's parentage ? Does she have a relationship with any of her half siblings
this isn't a question but i love the comic issue where you show mgann and superboy visiting the Logan's
Will Kaldur get more screentime in season 3 of Young Justice? Considering he's a main character like Nightwing but he, nor any other originals, hasn't been seen a lot. Or at all. I would like to see him included in the plot more. And Zatanna and Raquel.
Hello! A big fan of your work here. The WITCH series was a part of my childhood Iâll always remember. I have several questions concerning this show (mainly the old generation):
1. How old were the previous Guardians when Nerissa cracked, Cassidy died and everything went downhill? Were they the same age?
2. Did you have some last names in mind when creating the characters or they were always simply Nerissa, Halinor, etc?
3. How was the disappearance of Cassidy/Nerissa explained to the public (their relatives, friends)?
If motherboxes have souls then does Red Tornado have a soul as well?
How common are demigods like Cassie S on Earth 16? Are they rarer than Metahumans, or common enough that you could get practice for a potential Rick Riordan animated series with them (I.E, enough for books of them). Do they come in non-Greek flavors?
Vapor lock on the team in young justice
Natasha iron should get superpower to join the team
Could we have a green lantern protege on the team
1. Is's Vandal's Savage name, a translation from his old language or one he chose himself? Does he have a true name to refer to himself? It must be exhausting being known by so many names over the years?
2. When Savage was talking to Lex Luthor about leaguers who could of stopped the Starro invasion why didn't he mention Dr. Fate as an option?
3. Has Vandal Savage aged ever since he touched the meteorite even if it is incrementally?
4. Do the Justice League know that he is immortal or anything about his past?
We know that Children of Oberon and humans can have children among them (Fox is the greatest example), while gargoyles and humans can not reproduce:
1. My question is this: Could a Gargoyle and a Children of Oberon together conceive a child in a supposed relationship?... after all the living nature of the "fairies" is strange
Thank you very much and forgive the inconvenience
Can the other marvel make an appearance
Can the team have a green lantern protege join the team
Huge fan of Young Justice here and love everything that you guys have done. Watching Evolution has raised a couple of questions in my mind that I hope you can clarify.
1. Is Vandal Savage's daughter Ishtar the same "being" as the goddess worshiped in Mesopotamia or was she a human just named after the goddess?
2. If she was indeed worshiped (or became part of the Mesopotamian myths), is it safe to assume that on Earth-16 the other gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon are just metas/influential humans?
3. If the above is true for the Mesopotamian pantheon, does it also apply to the other pantheons on Earth (like the Greek one)?
Really hope we get to see the Themyscira of Earth-16 someday. Keep up the great work! can't wait for the second half of the season!
Mister Greg before young justice season 3 was cancel did you intend to interduce the monkey god being connected to beast boy's power to change into animals or was the monkey god a idea that was thought of whey you learn that you were going get a season three for young justice ?
DURING THE TIME OF YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS WHEN GARFIELD AND QUEEN PERDITA WERE DATING DID THEY BELIVE THAT SOME DAY IN THE future THEY WOULD GET MARRIRD ?
1. Why did Vandal Savage/the Light choose to include Ocean Master in their ranks? The others seemed straight forward but his inclusion always confused me unless I am missing something obvious.
2. Is there a reason the Brain was chosen to be the Light's first science representative over Ultra Humanite? Was the Brain smarter or had a different science speciality that the Light required?
3. Why did the Light need Professor Ivo in Insecurity when the Brain and Klarion seemed to do most of the work on the starro-tech?
Just one Question for Young Justice Season 3:
Is Billy Batson Captain Marvel or Shazam now?
hey I was wondering are you gonna introduce mark logan anytime soon
Is Vandal Savage's son Nabu the same entity as the Lord of Order Nabu, or just his first host (or one of the first)?
Couple of questions about Young Justice.
1. Is what Monkey said about Gar's powers being magical in nature true, or just his mind making stuff up, again given what Monkey said about Gar filling in blanks like Monkey having Wally's voice?
2. For that matter, is the whole monkey god thing true?
3. How long was Orphan active as a vigilante prior to "Triptych"?
4. Going back to "Fireworks", when everyone is about to head up the elevator to escape, Robin uses a grapnel while Superboy grabs Aqualad and attempts to fly. As for Kid Flash, all we saw of him was that he jumped to a ledge, and the next we see of him they're on Sublevel 15, about 27 levels higher than where they started, if my memory serves. So how did Wally get up there? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, it's just something that's always bugged me about the scene and I could never find an answer online.
5. Going back to "Nightmare Monkeys", (sorry that I'm jumping all over the place, these questions are popping into my mind as I type), Paul Sloane stated that he was Gar's godfather and that Rita Farr was his godmother. After Marie died, was there a specific reason why Gar went to Rita over Paul? For that matter, why would Gar go with M'Gann after Rita died? Did Paul just come to an understanding with Rita and M'Gann or was there something else going on?
Sorry if most of these questions are too spoilery, but I felt it couldn't hurt to ask. Loving the new season so far. Here's to Season 4!
Was "Exceptional Human Beings" Batman's first encounter with Bane?
Was there a particular reason you decided to have Bane stop using Venom?
Why did Kent Nelson stop wearing the helmet and put it away unused for years? Didn't he care about stopping magical threats even if he did not want to be Doctor Fate anymore?
1. Is Aqualad as strong as Aquaman or is he just as strong as the average Atlantean?
2. Can Aqualad or any other Atlantean who uses sorcery do what Lagoon Boy's sub skill of inflating himself? Would it manifest the same way or different for the more humanoid Atlanteans?
3. Does Blubber have a speciality in Atlantean sorcery or is hard water constructs that is the norm?
4. Does King Shark use sorcery or he just stronger than average?
5. Not looking for a hard number but do you know how many Atlanteans there are in terms of population? Is it in the thousands, hundred thousands, millions, etc...
6. Not a question just wanted to say thanks for creating Young Justice, best animated show of all time!
1. Do the League of Shadows masks with three dots on one side one on the other have any functions depending on what eye it is on? If not they still look really cool.
2. Is Ra's Al Ghul's name actually his or is it just a title?
3. Is League of Shadows also known as the League of Assassins on Earth 16?
4. When was the League of Shadows formed on Earth 16?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series.