A Station Eight Fan Web Site
IN THE TIMELINE OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE DID GARFIELD LOGAN MEET RITA FARR'S TEAMMATES OF THE DOOM PATROL BEFORE OR HIS SKIN TURN GREEN ?
1. Is there an in-universe reason that Peter Parker doesn't try to join the Fantastic Four or really think about them at all? I understand they're celebrities who deal with unspecified "cosmic threats," but assuming the Baxter Building exists and is in New York I can't imagine why Peter wouldn't think himself at least worthy of their time. Reed Richards has a nearly god-level intellect and Sue Storm's force manipulation abilities have near-unlimited potential, but Spider-Man is at least in the same league as Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm, right?
2. Why is Kraven working with Doctor Octopus in "Gangland," as evidenced by Doc Ock trying to call him on his comm?
Are there any plans to incorporate Empress and/or the Lil Lobo/Slobo storyline? I feel like itâd organically hit so many different key points and demographics simultaneously.
What was about queen Perdita that cause Garfield logan to fall in love with her ? What was about Garfield that cause Queen Perdita to fall in love with garfield logan ?
what year did rita farr get her power of stretching in young justice timeline ?
As of 301, what does Artemis do for a living? How does she make money?
you should consider adding the other marvel/shazam charcter to young justice
Why was there no bodyguards with Queen Perdida when she was out on her dates with Garfield Logan ?
Why didn't Logan Grove voice Beast Boy in Young Justice Outsiders?
Hi, I'm from Chile and on April 23 I'll be in Los Angeles California / Las Vegas (for the first time in the USA).
I'll be looking for the Magic book and I do not know where I can find it.
Can you tell me where you will sell it?
Beforehand thank you very much
(Excuse my English, but I had google translator)
In young justice timeline Was Garfield Logan at rita farr's home when m'gann came take Garfield to live with her after rita died or did garfield run away from rita's home after rita farr died and m'gann search for him and found him and then take Garfield to live with her at mount justice ?
I think I have repeated one or two questions. I'm really sorry about that. It's not that I don't do searches before posting because I do. It's just that sometimes I look up the wrong key words, and, frankly, sigh, my memory is not what it used to be.
Hello Greg. Artimes once said being naked is fun and an wondering how shy would you say is she ? Like would she be ok with other members of the team seeing her naked while they are on a mission ? Or care if someone walked in on her showering ?
If Dick and Artimes had gotten together do you think they would make a good couple ?
Or would they perhaps keep it more friends with benefits ?
We need Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3. Even if it's just a DVD release. Is there anyway of that happening?
So Greg, I follow the show a lot, and I just want to know this, note that you don't have to answer this one if you don't want to if it seems spoilerific, but this may be a good question, would The Light view being outed as a nuclear option? Or would they have planned ahead ways to counter being outed to the public?
Whatculture.com ranks Spectacular Spider-Man number 1 out of all the Spider-Man cartoons. We need Spectacular Spider-Man back! We have had other Spider-Man shows since it's cancelation and they were only ok. We need a season 3! Young justice was brought back because of fan demand why not give Spectacular Spider-Man fans a shot!
When is season 3 for Spectacular Spider-Man coming out? We have had all theses other Spider-Man shows since Spectacular Spider-Man was canceled and they were never as good. There is still so much to be told! You still have a lot of people to this day who want Season 3 to happen!
Is there anyway to bring Spectacular Spider-Man back? We have seen other shows make a comeback. It was a great show!
Do you ever see w.i.t.c.h. Returning to TV ?
Would love to see it return like YJ.
Also is it true they canceled it due to lack popularity.
Was Queen Perdita wear a dresses and gloves at wally west's funeral when she meat Garfield for the first time ?
I'm such a huge fan of Gargoyles. I grew up watching it. Have you ever thought about remaking the series?
I saw in one of the epsoides of Young Justice: Outsiders that you had Kaizen Gamorra in one of the scenes and he's from WildStorm universe.
1. Does this mean we'll get to see more background characters from that line- like for instance the ever popular Midnighter and Apollo from the Authority (Or Stormwatch) ?
2. Also, have you ever read anything from Wildstorm?
Hey, I'd just like to say I'm also mostly a huge fan of the Young Justice series. It got me really back into comics and DC in general when it first aired.
My Questions are:
1. What is Atlantis currency or do they have a bartering system and if they do have some kind of economy - when they joined the UN as of Season 3, do they export anything to the surface world? (Like Salt, in the older comics).
2. Does Kaldur have any residence on land or does he go straight back to Atlantis and if he does go back to Atlantis where does he live there?
3. I was reading some of the archived questions, as to not repeat any here, but this one that you answered long time back struck me as odd. (Ref post: https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=17721 ) It was odd to me because I've been reading a lot of the older Aquaman comics (favorite hero and for something to do) but there is a specific reason as to why he does communicate with all sea life that's more so in line with the run between the 90s-early 00s before it got rebooted again (this is a rough estimation). Which is because of the Curse of Kordax (mentioned a lot during that run but full story is in Atlantis Chronicles) and a lot of mystical crazy stuff that went down that enabled Orin to communicate with all sea life and not just mammals and it looks like that sort of thing carried over.
So my question is- why *only* mammals and not the others? Why shouldn't he be able to connect with other marine based creatures since every mammal and a lot of non-mammals still have that marine aspect to them that's a leftover from evolutionary times. I'm just curious about that not that if he'll gain it or anything. It just seems like an interesting choice.
4. Does King Orin(former Aquaman) possess the/a Trident or is that particular Atlantean artifact going to be for someone else? I mostly ask this because it's always seems to be a staple of Aquaman lately and I was curious if it was in the king's possession or not.
5. Are we ever going to see more about either Atlantis or about how King Orin (Former Aquaman) and Black Manta's feud began at any point and time?
6. This is a silly question but it's one I've wondered about and I haven't seen anyone mention it- but how do Atlanteans take care of their basic needs? Like what do they use to keep themselves clean or get rid of waste and the like. It's been killing me slowly over the years and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this and how it affected Kaldur when he went on Land for the first time.
That's all,thanks for taking the time to read this. I normally don't send in or ask creators much about their stuff but I've been wondering this since the show started.
Like many people, I watched Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse recently and found it delightful (don't worry though, SpecSpidey will always be my favourite rendition of the character).
Into the Spiderverse was very clearly a Sony production and not a Disney one, which I take to mean that while Sony gave Disney back the rights to making animated Spider-Man shows, that clearly does not apply to animated Spider-Man films, at least not at the moment.
1) Does that mean that the SpecSpidey art/story assets would be usable by Sony in a film?
2) Could this realistically mean that if a future "Into The Spiderverse" sequel or spin were made and more "Spider-verses" were introduced (which seems like an obvious next step for them), that we could see SpecSpidey as one of those spider-verses?
Given that they brought spider-man noir into 3D space and somehow made that work, I don't imagine they'd struggle with SpecSpidey's art style, if it came to that.
After all, they were willing to bring in the 1967 cartoon as one of their alternate universes, though hopefully in the case of SpecSpidey they'd take it a bit more seriously, perhaps by bringing in Josh Keaton and a writer or two from the original show...?
Download and enjoy !!!!
This is new Whatsapp status application. You may find any type of status like romantic songs, poetry funny clips, comedy and much more.
Downloading is absolutely free just visit this app and find what you want..<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/86d76fslcz4rg1a/Whatsppstatus.apk/file">whatsappstatus</a>
I was browsing the old Ask Greg and come across a post I had a question about. You said that the most trusted people in The Reach were the original Reach species. I was wondering where do the beetles fit into this? Like for Example, if Jaime was never taken off mod, would he be really trusted? Eventually?
Why is it that Zatara seems to have aged so much while other leaguers like Black Canary and Green Arrow seemed to have aged so little? Is his time as Fate prematurely aging him, or was Giovanni just at an age where the aging process accelerates?
Does Savage in his own mind see the Light's mission as saving the Earth from Darkseid? Is that what his millenia of scheming amounts to? Preparing the world to confront an enemy that humanity is nowhere near ready to fight?
how come there was so little mgann interaction with beast boy
I'm curious in Players, Chapter Two: Directly to Jail page 4 was megan pulling back from a hug with garfield
what real world Europe nation is the CONTAPART to queen Perdita's country of vlatava ?
Ok,this is something that I never understood.
Does Conner have Psychic powers like M'gann or Psimon? Because Dubbilex said that in episode 22 of S1. Maybe I Haven't paid enough attention and the answer is right in front of me.
DID QUEEN PERDITA LIKE OR DISLIKE GARFIELD'S MONKEY HUMAN MIX FORM IF HE SHOLD HER AND IF HE DID NOT SHOW HER HIS MONKEY-HUMAN MIX FORM WHY DID NOT SHOW HER HIS HUMAN-MONKEY MIX FORM ?
What city or state was rita farr's home in when Garfield live with her after queen kill marie logan ?
There were some new member in the Justice League who joined in between season's 2 and 3, which are Ice, Steel, Batwoman (who resigned), Hardware (who resigned), Katana (who resigned) and Fire, but are there any more who joined but won't be seen until part 2 of season 3? also you just say yes or no you don't have to say who those other members are.
Why couldn't Nabu just let Zatara reunite with Zatanna every one or at least three months instead of once every year?
Hi,Greg, i have a few questions.
1.does Jordan Peele still plan to do the Gargoyles movie?if he does,would you work on the film as producer?
2.who would be your choice to play the Gargoyles in the live action movie?
3. since Young justice was revived,do you think Gargoyles would one day be revived?
Hey Grey, a little late I know but I want to say congrats on Season Three! The first three episodes I thought were fantastic and I can't wait until June! My friends are all pretty annoyed on how much I go on and on about your show (they're more Marvel kids. I've always been a DC baby myself, despite how I love the MCU)
My question today is on Black Beetle. You said before Scout Beetles were different, as well as Jaime not being as strong as Black Beetle.
Are Warrior Beetles just better than their scout counter parts or is Black Beetles prowess the result of training?
Dear Mr, Weisman,
I love your work on young justice, spectacular spider man and gargoyles. I was wondering, in the young justice universe has Connor ever met Lois and if so, what is their relationship like? Also how does he feel about baby Jon?
Dear Mr, Weismann,
I love your work on young justice, spectacular spider man and gargoyles. I was wondering, in the young justice universe has Connor ever met Lois and if so, what is their relationship like? Also how does he feel about baby Jon?
Hey Greg! Your first two Warcraft: Traveler books were amazing, but I see you're not writing the third and final book of the series, any chance we could learn a bit more about this decision ?
How did Garfield Logan travel from USA TO PARIS TO be with Perdita as SEEN IN young justice outsiders episode eminent threat ? How did Garfield travel to the Luthor grande hotel for his date with Perdita in episode nightmare monkeys ?
Have you seen Julie Taymor's a Midsummer Night's Dream? Do do you own the Blu-Ray? What did you think of it?
Will there be the return of Wally West? I always ask him, but he is an iconic character with an incredible personality, who adds the great love story with Artemis.
What do you think about Rumor (real name Mario) from the eleventh episode of the fourth season of The Batman (TV Series 2004â"2008) called Rumors, like his skill's, the cool tech he used and his actions/everything he did?
what if there was a vigilante or a group of vigilante's in Young Justice who defeats and capture's criminals/villains instead of turning them over to the police (like Rumor from an episode of The Batman 2004-2008), what powers, abilities and/or equipment would they have and would the heroes try to find and stop them or just let him get away with it and if there any heroes to stop them who would they be, also would the heroes believe they have some good in them and would try to reason with them, unlike the Batman from the Tv series with the same name which started from 2004 to 2008? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
So I was thinking about Dick growing up, and a thought came to me. How hard to Bruce and Alfred try for Dick to get a "normal" childhood? Now obviously, it isn't really normal as no normal 9 year old grow up doing what Dick did, but did they try when he wasn't being Robin (and, assuming he became Nightwing still as a teen, Nightwing) for him to experience just... being a kid?
Sorry, I asked a question but forgot to put a link to the ramble it refers to and thought you might have trouble finding it. My question refers to this ramble where you discuss the idea that Gargoyles might have originally not used language and communicated psychically instead, an extension of how they didn't used to have names.
I thought it was fascinating and I was wondering whether you've given it any more thought since then. Thanks.
I'm a big fan of yours. I have a question, but first I just wanted to express my gratitude. I recently lost my grandfather. It was the first time someone close to me passed away, so it was especially difficult. It prompted me to reread Rain of the Ghosts and I found it very comforting during a difficult time. I thought your portrayal of the grieving process was very vivid and true to life, and I appreciate that you didn't just rush through it the way other works of fiction often do. I'd give anything for my grandfather to be in a bracelet so I could talk to him every night like Papa Bastian. I hope I get to read the rest of the books in the series and hear the audioplay version of the second book someday, but until then I'll happily support the other projects you're working on, especially Young Justice: Outsiders.
As for my question, a while ago I saw this ramble all the way from 2004 about whether Gargoyles might have communicated psychically rather than through words. I was really fascinated by it at the time and it spurred me to think about the nature and limitations of language. I even did some study of the philosophy of language when I got to college partly because of seeing that ramble. I was wondering, have you given that idea any more thought? For example, is it any closer or farther away from something you'd consider bringing into the text if you ever get a chance to make more Gargoyles stories? Thanks!
Hey Greg, Will Outsiders eventually be released on Blu-ray?
Lagoon needs to be redeemed or redone, not a question just a statement
Will superboy get an upgrade in young justice outsiders because in season 2 every original young justice them member had bigger roles and I see in first half season 3 too about the big upgrade of aqualad to aquaman and nightwing leading a team.,
Can there be an improvement in his powers?
Because I see as superboy only got popular with his relationship with miss Martian and on the other side whole fighting the bad guys he easily gets knocked out..
It has been said that the meta-gene is "opportunistic, taking advantage of whatever is present in the host's system." If that's the case then my question is:
1. Are Halo's powers a result of Gabrielle's meta-gene activating as the Mother Box's "soul" energy was passing through her body? Making her a meta-human with Mother Box related light based powers.
2. Or is she really a human-mother box hybrid?
I ask because mother/father boxes have been destroyed on screen before and there was no "soul" that left and reanimated a dead body.
3. Is it just that a dead body wasn't close enough to the destroyed mother/father box?
This isn't a question but I just realized that if the answer to 1. is yes than the answer to 2. could still be yes.
I just want to know.
Why in the world would Mantis be interested in books??? He just doesn't strike me as a deep reader.
Does Brion receive some sort of allowance from Markovia while he is exile?
Hello! You most definately get this alot but i am a huge fan, and this question is of a personal nature, although not too personal i think.
You see there is someone close to me who keeps trying to "shame" me because i like to watch cartoons, such as Young Justice/Ducktales/Star vs the forces of evil
Just to name a few. As well as animated movies, this person believes that animation is solely for little kids, and i shouldnt be watching any of them just because im a young adult.
I have tried to get this person to watch some, you know give it a chance and all that, i tried getting him to watch the Gargoyles dvd i bought! but he is hellbent on not doing so. So my question is, how do i explain to this person that not every animated show and movie isnt just for kids?
I know getting him to do a complete 180 on this subject is just wishful thinking lol but i'm mostly asking just to maybe tell him a more indepth response, especially if it comes from someone who works in the industry.
Good Day Greg! (Or whatever time of day it is when you get to this.)
Firstly, thank you for everything you and the entire YJ team did to help create and amazing season 3. Its been highly anticipated and it has not let us down in any way.
My question is about how much freedom you have in character portray, now that you are not answering to CN S&P? Without giving away spoilers, we have already seen a few instances of blood and language that could not have aired on CN. Are you able to openly show relationships between LGBT+ characters now? You have told us that there are certainly some LGBT+ characters on YJ, and we have seen them, but do you have the ability to portray those characters' romance? I am not asking who and when we will see them, but just if you are allowed to now?
Thank you for your time!
Hi Greg, I am a big fan of Gargoyles and I have a question. Do YÅkai, mythological creatures from Japan, exist in the Gargoyles universe as part of the Third Race?
Hey Greg, rewatched Spectacular Spiderman on Blu-Ray and it was great! Two questions:
1. In the episode when the Sinister Six first appear, Toomes wipes some stuff on the prison walls before they escape while bringing Sandman and Rhino their food. What is he doing?
2. In the episode where Norman auctions off his specs for Rhino mercs, there's a moment where Hammerhead headbutts Rhino a couple of times and I think I only noticed it this time because of the blu ray quality, but there's specks of red that appear where Hammerhead hits Rhino in the face. Is that blood??
1. How does Beast Boy circumvent the law of conservation of mass?
I thought his power was based in science and his metagene was its source.
2. Does his metagene give him access to mystical forces causing super natural phenomenon to occur? What's going on here?
hello mr Greg Weisman im a really big fan of Gargoyles and i was just wondering did you make Gargoyles for kids ? or did you make it for a older aduience and just had to make sure it was appealing to kids ?
Does Demona own/drive a car? I've noticed in a wide shot of her mansion in the episode "The Mirror" that she has a garage for two vehicles.
Is Halo a fusion of the Mother Box and Gabrielle beings or just the Mother Box entity inhabiting Gabrielle's body?
Hi I was wondering is there going to be a season 4 and if so can we make Jamie and Bart boyfriends already?!
Hello. Humble W.I.T.C.H. fan here.
One of the most mysterious characters for me is the Mage. So my questions are:
1.) Was the Mage a Guardian before C.H.Y.K.N.? (She is seen in the first season holding the heart of Kandrakar.)
2.) Why does the Mage's appearance change so drastically from the flashbacks to the current time? (She goes from a long haired beutiful woman to a bald and scary-looking hag. Is there a reason for that?)
I was just watching Pendragon and I was wondering back when King Arthur ruled were any of Arthur's former knights Gargoyles.
Why didnt Titania age her Anastasia Renard form after all those years after divorcing Halcyon? Because in The Gathering she showed us an image with her and a Young Halcyon when she was pregnant.
And in all of her present time appearences she looked exactly the same, without so much as grey hair or any other indication that Anastasia aged.
Why is that?
Hey, Greg. I've got 3 questions for you.
1.If Disney were to buy Sony outright, would the rights to Spectacular Spider-Man automatically revert to Disney/Marvel, thus allowing them to continue the series?
2. Josh Keaton now voices Norman Osborn in the new Spider-Man series and he is excellent in the role just like he was as Spider-Man. What do you think of this legacy casting?
3. Would you like to develop a Justice League spin-off series set in the same continuity as Young Justice?
has mgann ever visited garfield (season1) i mean besides the one where conner pick poison flowers
Hello Gregg. Im another timeless fanatical Gargoyles fan. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful and eye opening show. My question is : Did you have a planned finale to end the show ? or were you going to keep the show going as long as it kept picking up and take it season by season ? thanks P.S: I sincerely hope you find a way to revive this captivating and thrilling show
How close were/are Beast Boy with Wally and Artemis?
I would think they were really good friends/close friends since BB took over Wally's acquisition of souvenirs from missions and he gave a hug attack to Artemis when it was revealed in Summit that she was actually alive.
But those are just things I see BB doing without the need to be close friends. He is just that nice.
How close is/was Gar with them? How would you rate it from 1 to 5? Or 1 to 10.
I've really been enjoying Young Justice Outsiders and I'm curious, what lead to the decision of Beast Boy and Princess Perdita becoming a couple? From what I've seen of the two interacting so far, they make a cute couple and I hope their relationship are fleshed out further
in yj Torch Songs, Part 1 mgann had her hair the way it was back in s1 is there any reason you did this
Q1) Why has the quality in animation decreased in season 3? This has to be the most awaited and wanted show in all of DC streaming service and I'm disappointed in the low quality I see.
Q2) Why must you reuse voice actors so much this season? Why do you have Khary Payton voice so many characters? And why are they all black characters?
Thank you for creating such a beautiful, adorable, sweet and compelling couple like GARDITA!!! Here are some questions regarding my newest OTP:
1- How did you (or the one responsible) come up with the idea of pairing up Garfield and Perdita? Their relationship makes so much sense to me :)
2- How long has it been since they started dating?
3- How old were they when they started dating?
4- Does Garfield understand, learned, speak Perdita's mother tongue?
5- How old are they as of December 2018?
6- Have they said I Love You to each other already? Has any of them said I Love You to the other?
Thank you so much for having such a good boy like Gar date such a treasure of a girl like Perdita. Nightmare Monkeys has to be my favorite episode of the first half of season 3. I hope there's more Gardita goodness in the coming episodes :)
Was Nabu more permissive when Kent Nelson was his host? I mean, in Denial it is said that Inza convinced Kent to leave the Helmet behind right? But to do so, Kent would have needed more freedom or have tricked Nabu (or both). Then, Nabu spent 65 years in the Helmet, unable to manifest in the physical realm, right? And I supoose that (and the return of Klarion) were the reasons why Nabu took over Zataraâs body the way he did, granting almost no freedom to his new host (1 hour per year? Really Nabu?)
So, what Iâm trying to ask (sorry for the english, Iâm brazilian) is:
1. In the JSA era, was Kent able to take off the helmet when Doctor Fate wasnât needed and then put it on again when necessary?
2.Did Nabu trusted Kent until the âbetrayalâ and only then became this way?
1. Was Lex Luthor ever friends with Superman?
2. When did Superman and Lex Luthor first clashed?
Hi Greg, I was wondering what the idea for a timejump between season 1 and 2 came from? I surmised by the end of season 1 the idea of the show was to watch the heroes grow up, but then cut to season 2 and the original heroes all grew up during the timejump.
Loving Outsiders so far. The Harper bros were a delight I didn't even know I needed.
* Is there any way to show the DC executives the support for this show while living outside (heh) of the US?
* Would watching Titans on Netflix help you, maybe?
* Any idea if DC plans to open their site worldwide, or release YJ s3 on Netflix too? I'd like to help, I want more.
1. So I get the qualities Thailog inherited from Goliath and Xanatos but what do you think he got from Sevarius? Sorry if this is obvious but I just don't see it, is that why he might hold Sevarius in less regard than he does his other "fathers"?
2. Do you think Thailog holds Brentwood in more regard because he joined him of his own free will? Will he grant him more responsibilities like Xanatos does with Owen or will he get someone else to fulfill that role?
3. What does Thailog think about immortality? On the one hand I could see him being like Xanatos on the other I could see him adopt Nightstone Unlimited as a pseudo clan and achieve immortality that way maybe both? Great villain by the way so much like Xanatos and Goliath and yet so different at the same time.
I just saw the fun radio plays and I have a few questions, I know these are mostly what ifs scenarios but regardless thank you for creating them, a wonderful way to keep these shows alive.
1. Do the Crown of Thorns and Spear of Destiny have different abilities? It was unclear to me if one amplified the other or if they had the same ones and they both gained more power in proximity. If it is not too much trouble could you clarify what these artifacts powers are?
2. Don't know if this means anything but Xanatos and Tombstone have the rank of 36 while Chameleon and Martin Hacker are 35 and 32 respectively. Is this because the Illuminanti do not trust the formers as much as the latters but still value them as potential assets down the line?
3. When Demona joined the Light do you think she would have also taken over the League of Shadows? Very interesting how she knows both Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul, it seems like all the immortals keep in contact with each other regardless of what universe they share.
4. Is Vandal Savage being a Cro Magnon or a Neanderthal means that Demona would consider him an exception to her kill all humans rule? I know this is Demona we are talking about but they seem cordial enough.
5. And finally would the Light and the Illuminati consider each other competitors or partners? For some reason I don't think Vandal Savage would take orders from someone younger then him nor would Peredur Duval or Fleur feel comfortable with another agenda that precedes their own :)
1. When was Morgause born in the Gargoyles universe?
2. When was Lancelot born in the Gargoyles universe?
3. When was Guinevere born in the Gargoyles universe?
4. When was Morgana Le Fay born in the Gargoyles universe?
5. If their birthdates have not been formed yet Do you know at least how far about they are born from Arthur? Would Lancelot and and Guinevere be about a few years apart, and Morgana and Morgause five to ten years? I know this seem to be nitpicking but one thing I have always appreciated about your works is the passage of time and consequence it makes it feel more like the real one if that makes sense.
Hello, huge fan of your work, i have rewatched the first 13 episodes of Young Justice Outsiders 6 times over as i write this. I wanted to know, why is Greg Cipes voicing Beast Boy? Now i am a big fan of his and of course the his previous work as Beast Boy.
But i wonder what happened to Logan Grove, did he not want to reprise the role? Or was he to busy with other work? or was it already planned to have Greg come in and do the voice?
Hello Mr. Greg! I would like to start of by saying that you are very admirable in your dedication not only to previous works but also to fans, as seen in keeping up this page. You're an amazing storyteller and as an author, I admire you greatly.
My question actually pertains to your series Gargoyles, which I have been bingeing non-stop recently. I saw in another ask that some gargoyles use weapons while others don't(ie Hudson). If you had to give each member of the Wyvern Clan weapons, what would they be and why?
Why does Garfield Logan choose not to have freckles on his face in young justice outsiders ?
Is it a running gag to kill of Wally West in every show he appears in? lol Was his character created just to die?
I know you probably get a lot of W.I.T.C.H. questions but as a fan of the show since I was a kid watching it on Jetix I have to ask were there any plans for a third season of the show before it got canned.
I know I heard somewhere a main storyline in the third season would've been about the girls' friends and families discovering their secrets and it would continue being a lot more darker in tone. I would love to at least hear some of what would have gone down.
Just a clarification: You responded on November 27, 2012 to a question in which you indicated Joker had indeed been Red Hood and 'transformed' ten years before season one, and yet in response to a similar question in 2016 waved the notion of him having even been the Red Hood away as "facts not in evidence". Could you clarify then which it is if thats ok? Thanks!
I watched your shows over the years and I notice how you seem to make your characters racially diverse. Do you have some kind of agenda when you do this?
Just some questions about Superman
1.- How close is he to Captain Marvel?
We know he tried to get to him because he thought he might be a kryptonian. But now that, that is settled, did he lose interest in Billy?
Hey greg It saddens me the fact that you will only read this in lik 3 years. I guess this will be a time capsule of sorts. But I jus wanted to take the time and state my admiration of your writting.
I honestly believe you're a very underrated writter. Yes you've been head of many shows.
But I think, big studios haven't fully apreciated your talents.
For example, how Dc comics ia losing big time by not hiring you as lead of their cinematic universe. People love the MCU, but I think that your tv shows have better writting than anything marvel has ever done on cinema.
If I were a big sstudio executive I would have you as lead writer of my franchise or movie universe and not just as freelancer you hire now and then. They would be earning millions.
I played fate go, the mobile game, and Nasu reminded me a lot of you in writing style (except he likes fanservice a lot more). Shakespeare is even playable in that game!
Probably the biggest think that is holding you back is the fact that you, unlike masu, don't own those franchises (hopefully rain will be your big success).
You changed the way I view stories, and taught me a lot by reading your answers and watching your shows.
I just want to thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. Thank you.
1. When did Batwoman become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
2. When did Katana become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
3. When did Metomorpho became a super-hero on Earth 16?
4. When did Hardware become a super-hero on Earth 16?
5. When did Ice become a super-heroine on Earth 16?
Some questions about Mary Batson!
1.-You've mentioned the concept of"core truth of several characters and even wrote one for nightwing.
To clarify: Not asking for the spoiler of how you will depict her. Just the core truth that would remain even outside earth 16.
I'm a huge fan of your work and I would love to read your take on her.
2.- Do you think that she has the potential to be as popular as supegirl?
You've mentioned before you want to do justice to Supergirl, but Mary I think is very underated.(even though Billy getting more popular has helped her too)
3.- Did you avoid the name "mary marvel" to avoid the obvious drawback of her hero name giving away her secret identity?
4.-Is she empowered by the classic 6 female goddess? or the same 6 gods that empower Billy?
I personally love her in part because she was one the first strong superheores around. She was created in the 40s and in her first appearnce she rescued the two male leads And got to be her own hero. She even had her own comic!
While supergirl was thrown to an orphanage and prohibited to user her powers, or show up at all in public, by superman. Even inviisble woman, and Jean grey were glorified damsels in distress in their first appeareances.
I think she might also be the first example of a magical girl, in the japanese sailor moon sense.
she was one of the first magical girls in the japanese sense (she predates sailor moon) if you consider how she can :
a)transform to use powers via magic
b)Even had a talking mascot (twany)
c)Uses powers to fight evil
Now with a good writer like you, this makes me exited to see your depiction of her!
Hey greg I have a question for Young Justice.
1.- How did you resist temptation of using A-listers?
Say, you could've easily used very popular character like Supergirl or Starfire since season 1. Same for villains. You could've just used Deathstroke instead of sportsmaster.
But instead you decided to make obscure characters (for tv fans), like Halo, and Miss Martian (whom is also going to be part of a dcau movie in no small part thanks to you guys making her popular) more well known.
Halo is a prime example. She was A C-lister. Now a lot of people love her.
Still I think the temptation to use material that is already A-material, instead of making it A-material is there.
2.-How do you resist the temptation of making heroes super powerful.
This is something I've defended you a lot, as a lot of fans think you're disrespectful for not making their favorite hero superpowerful.
I think it's brilliant how you Make your villains more competent than most creators. Even in comics it seems like a comptetion on who can make the most Over Powered character for comic fans to fight.
Superman (in current comic canon) can still lift the weight of the planet and survive in the sun. Yours couldn't even break the walls of Belle Reve (as Waller said)
Wonder Woman in a comic is the goddess of truth and even has bulletproof skin in injustice.
Flash can beat instant teleportation
And so on...
If Anything, I think the only ones that get more powerful in your shows are the villains.
Where did my life go wrong? Anyway, I hope whoever is reading this has a good day, btw HI REDDIT ð'
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.