A Station Eight Fan Web Site
IN THE TIMELINE OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE DID GARFIELD LOGAN MEET RITA FARR'S TEAMMATES OF THE DOOM PATROL BEFORE OR HIS SKIN TURN GREEN ?
1. Is there an in-universe reason that Peter Parker doesn't try to join the Fantastic Four or really think about them at all? I understand they're celebrities who deal with unspecified "cosmic threats," but assuming the Baxter Building exists and is in New York I can't imagine why Peter wouldn't think himself at least worthy of their time. Reed Richards has a nearly god-level intellect and Sue Storm's force manipulation abilities have near-unlimited potential, but Spider-Man is at least in the same league as Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm, right?
2. Why is Kraven working with Doctor Octopus in "Gangland," as evidenced by Doc Ock trying to call him on his comm?
Are there any plans to incorporate Empress and/or the Lil Lobo/Slobo storyline? I feel like itâd organically hit so many different key points and demographics simultaneously.
What was about queen Perdita that cause Garfield logan to fall in love with her ? What was about Garfield that cause Queen Perdita to fall in love with garfield logan ?
what year did rita farr get her power of stretching in young justice timeline ?
As of 301, what does Artemis do for a living? How does she make money?
you should consider adding the other marvel/shazam charcter to young justice
Why was there no bodyguards with Queen Perdida when she was out on her dates with Garfield Logan ?
Why didn't Logan Grove voice Beast Boy in Young Justice Outsiders?
Hi, I'm from Chile and on April 23 I'll be in Los Angeles California / Las Vegas (for the first time in the USA).
I'll be looking for the Magic book and I do not know where I can find it.
Can you tell me where you will sell it?
Beforehand thank you very much
(Excuse my English, but I had google translator)
In young justice timeline Was Garfield Logan at rita farr's home when m'gann came take Garfield to live with her after rita died or did garfield run away from rita's home after rita farr died and m'gann search for him and found him and then take Garfield to live with her at mount justice ?
I think I have repeated one or two questions. I'm really sorry about that. It's not that I don't do searches before posting because I do. It's just that sometimes I look up the wrong key words, and, frankly, sigh, my memory is not what it used to be.
Hello Greg. Artimes once said being naked is fun and an wondering how shy would you say is she ? Like would she be ok with other members of the team seeing her naked while they are on a mission ? Or care if someone walked in on her showering ?
If Dick and Artimes had gotten together do you think they would make a good couple ?
Or would they perhaps keep it more friends with benefits ?
We need Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3. Even if it's just a DVD release. Is there anyway of that happening?
So Greg, I follow the show a lot, and I just want to know this, note that you don't have to answer this one if you don't want to if it seems spoilerific, but this may be a good question, would The Light view being outed as a nuclear option? Or would they have planned ahead ways to counter being outed to the public?
Whatculture.com ranks Spectacular Spider-Man number 1 out of all the Spider-Man cartoons. We need Spectacular Spider-Man back! We have had other Spider-Man shows since it's cancelation and they were only ok. We need a season 3! Young justice was brought back because of fan demand why not give Spectacular Spider-Man fans a shot!
When is season 3 for Spectacular Spider-Man coming out? We have had all theses other Spider-Man shows since Spectacular Spider-Man was canceled and they were never as good. There is still so much to be told! You still have a lot of people to this day who want Season 3 to happen!
Is there anyway to bring Spectacular Spider-Man back? We have seen other shows make a comeback. It was a great show!
Do you ever see w.i.t.c.h. Returning to TV ?
Would love to see it return like YJ.
Also is it true they canceled it due to lack popularity.
Was Queen Perdita wear a dresses and gloves at wally west's funeral when she meat Garfield for the first time ?
I'm such a huge fan of Gargoyles. I grew up watching it. Have you ever thought about remaking the series?
I saw in one of the epsoides of Young Justice: Outsiders that you had Kaizen Gamorra in one of the scenes and he's from WildStorm universe.
1. Does this mean we'll get to see more background characters from that line- like for instance the ever popular Midnighter and Apollo from the Authority (Or Stormwatch) ?
2. Also, have you ever read anything from Wildstorm?
Hey, I'd just like to say I'm also mostly a huge fan of the Young Justice series. It got me really back into comics and DC in general when it first aired.
My Questions are:
1. What is Atlantis currency or do they have a bartering system and if they do have some kind of economy - when they joined the UN as of Season 3, do they export anything to the surface world? (Like Salt, in the older comics).
2. Does Kaldur have any residence on land or does he go straight back to Atlantis and if he does go back to Atlantis where does he live there?
3. I was reading some of the archived questions, as to not repeat any here, but this one that you answered long time back struck me as odd. (Ref post: https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=17721 ) It was odd to me because I've been reading a lot of the older Aquaman comics (favorite hero and for something to do) but there is a specific reason as to why he does communicate with all sea life that's more so in line with the run between the 90s-early 00s before it got rebooted again (this is a rough estimation). Which is because of the Curse of Kordax (mentioned a lot during that run but full story is in Atlantis Chronicles) and a lot of mystical crazy stuff that went down that enabled Orin to communicate with all sea life and not just mammals and it looks like that sort of thing carried over.
So my question is- why *only* mammals and not the others? Why shouldn't he be able to connect with other marine based creatures since every mammal and a lot of non-mammals still have that marine aspect to them that's a leftover from evolutionary times. I'm just curious about that not that if he'll gain it or anything. It just seems like an interesting choice.
4. Does King Orin(former Aquaman) possess the/a Trident or is that particular Atlantean artifact going to be for someone else? I mostly ask this because it's always seems to be a staple of Aquaman lately and I was curious if it was in the king's possession or not.
5. Are we ever going to see more about either Atlantis or about how King Orin (Former Aquaman) and Black Manta's feud began at any point and time?
6. This is a silly question but it's one I've wondered about and I haven't seen anyone mention it- but how do Atlanteans take care of their basic needs? Like what do they use to keep themselves clean or get rid of waste and the like. It's been killing me slowly over the years and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this and how it affected Kaldur when he went on Land for the first time.
That's all,thanks for taking the time to read this. I normally don't send in or ask creators much about their stuff but I've been wondering this since the show started.
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.
Written by Greg Weisman and published by SLG between 2006 and 2009, the series picks up at after season two of the TV series.