A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Consider making an Animated movie about Renee Montoya becoming the next Question
you said Collector of Worlds is a alien android what is an alien android is it a robot that was created by aliens
Hey! Greg! My names bright. Please get in contact with me I need to speak to you about something very important. My email. Bright4bookings@gmail.com
Did Garfield Logan and Queen Perdita start spend most their free time together after they meet at wally's funeral or after Garfield begin living again with his stepfather ?
was jason todd member of young justice? If so, will Jason become a member of outsider?
Why did rita farr not tell Garfield she was elasti-girl soon after he begin living with her after rita learn Garfield knew miss martian and superboy's real names are m'gann and conner ?
As a writer and creative, you've been responsible for some of my most cherished childhood and adulthood favorites. Given your experience, I wanted to know what one's approach would be when they come up with a story that they could see manifesting as an animated series? Do you flesh the whole story out as if writing a novel, or do you try and create episodes on paper and tell the whole story; is the process entirely different altogether? I would love your insight on this sensei. Thank You
Were you involved with the creation of The Spectacular Spider-Man intro, and if so what involvement?
Hey greg I got one question for spectacular spiderman.
This is something I've always wondered in every version of Venom.
Why did the symbiote covered Peter's face like a "normal mask", but then started to show the scary teeth and the jaw when he became bonded with Eddy?
Thank you, Greg!
Hey Greg another question for Young Justice.
This time for Superboy. In the show, he is usually shown as being "the tank" of the team. That is he is the member that can take the most damage and has the most physical strenght.
But, thinking about how Liutenant Marvel and Sargent Marvel were parts of the team of screen, I got some questions.
1.- Considering they, presumably, had their full SHAZAM powers, compared to Superboy who was missing his half kryptonian powers, Were Mary and Freddy stronger compared to Conner?
Billy is roughly Superman's equal as Captain Marvel, while Superboy has been shown as being weaker to Superman. Was the power difference between Mary and freddy compared to Conner just as big?
2.- If so, how did Conner feel about both of them being stronger than he was?
3.- Did he feel insecure about other teenage heroes being "better" or similar to him on his role as the team? or did he didn't mind like how he was ok with Billy?
Thank you greg!
Hey greg! I got to questions regarding young justice.
1.-First, how was Superman able to to have a biological son with Lois Lane. I mean, wasn't it established Kryptonian DNA was very incompatible with Human DNA?
I mean it in how Superboy wasn't able to donate blood to Beast Boy, and Megan had to do it instead.
Or how Lex Luthor had a lot of trouble deciphering Kryptonian DNA to the point match became an insane clone of Superman and Superboy himself doesn't have Kryptonian power just because he is half human.
2.-Second, do you have a power limit for members of the team?
I mean it mostly for storytelling purposes. For example( not asking the spoiler if these two would be part of the team)
But say, hypothetically a teenage Jessica Cruz (green lantern) or Supergirl (full-blooded Kryptonian).
In theory, Supergirl would be far more powerful than Superboy, and you've also mentioned how you lanterns might solve some plots too easily if they were around.
In team year 1, for example, Ivo mentioned how the sidekicks were mostly weaker than their mentors.
Again NOT ASKING about the spoiler if you would put them in team (for all We know Kara might not even care about joining the team). I'm just wondering if having too powerful characters compared to other members of the team would ruin the chances of certain team hero being on it.
thank you Greg!
Hey Greg just wondering if you noticed how Keith David mirrored Puck's role n gargoyles.
In Star vs the forces of evil, Keith plays Glossarick who is basically a magic mentor. In one episode he took a baby magical princess called Meteora in a magical adventure to teach her magic while her mother wasn't aware.
This reminded me of Puck doing the exact same thing with Puck and Alex Xanatos.
Just wanted you to know Goliath now went full circle and played Pucks' role. Cool, isn't it?
In response to your response to Millie about a gathering, you said you tried some cons. Did you try Florida Supercon? Jonathon Frakes is already supposed to be there, and I know Marina Sirtis comes every other year or so. It's not until July so you still have some time, and the showrunner - who recently sold but I think is staying on for a year or two as an advisor or something - is usually up for cool things. He also still runs the Louisville Supercon and Raleigh Galaxycon, and still owns those I think, so even if you can't get it done for Florida. I bet you'd have good luck with him somehow. (Spoken as a vendor who's done many of his shows, they're very well run and he tries to pack as much fun in as possible.)
Was the episode "Misplaced" inspired by the Sins of Youth storyline?
What lead you all to rename Captain Marvel as Shazam? Also, how would Billy be able to communicate his new name?
Thanks for taking the time to answer some of my questions.
1. In Earth-16, like in the comics, is the Lazarus Pit derived from the same meteorite that gave Vandal Savage his immortality? If so, could this be how Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul knew each other before the Light was formed?
2. If you were offered by WB/DC to produce, direct and/or write a Young Justice movie, would you? If so, would you have the movie's story and team line up be the same as the show (from either S1, S2 or S3) or would you try to do something different for the movie.
I'd also like to say thank you to both you and Brandon for making some of my favourite shows. I love both Young Justice and Spectacular Spider-Man and you two deserve all the praise you get for them. Best of luck for YJ season 3.
Who's your favorite Captain America villain?
Will Mr. Weisman be attending any 2019 conventions on the East Coast?
Was the light ever activated during World War 2?
Sorry to put you on the spot but...
Roy Thomas alleges here, https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04/18/an-open-letter-to-dc-comics-from-roy-thomas-on-paying-and-crediting-whats-due/ that DC Entertainment has not paid him royalties for their use of Artemis who he created. How do you feel about this?
Did DC ask you to change Artemis' name to Tigress or was it just a story/character decision?
Does Weather Wizard exist in Earth-16 in which Young Justice takes place in? If he does were is he currently and how come you never made him appear in a Young Justice episode? It would've been cool if any of the heroes (like the Young Justice team) fought a powerful weather manipulator (even if that weather manipulator is using a weather controlling device.
Did Garfield logan star his SUPERHERO carrer as BEAST BOY WHEN HE WAS WITH RITA FARR AND MENTO BEFORE HE STARTING LIVING MITH MISS MARTIAN AT MOUNT JUSTICE ?
IN THE TIMELINE OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE DID GARFIELD LOGAN MEET RITA FARR'S TEAMMATES OF THE DOOM PATROL BEFORE OR HIS SKIN TURN GREEN ?
1. Is there an in-universe reason that Peter Parker doesn't try to join the Fantastic Four or really think about them at all? I understand they're celebrities who deal with unspecified "cosmic threats," but assuming the Baxter Building exists and is in New York I can't imagine why Peter wouldn't think himself at least worthy of their time. Reed Richards has a nearly god-level intellect and Sue Storm's force manipulation abilities have near-unlimited potential, but Spider-Man is at least in the same league as Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm, right?
2. Why is Kraven working with Doctor Octopus in "Gangland," as evidenced by Doc Ock trying to call him on his comm?
Are there any plans to incorporate Empress and/or the Lil Lobo/Slobo storyline? I feel like itâd organically hit so many different key points and demographics simultaneously.
What was about queen Perdita that cause Garfield logan to fall in love with her ? What was about Garfield that cause Queen Perdita to fall in love with garfield logan ?
what year did rita farr get her power of stretching in young justice timeline ?
As of 301, what does Artemis do for a living? How does she make money?
you should consider adding the other marvel/shazam charcter to young justice
Why was there no bodyguards with Queen Perdida when she was out on her dates with Garfield Logan ?
Why didn't Logan Grove voice Beast Boy in Young Justice Outsiders?
Hi, I'm from Chile and on April 23 I'll be in Los Angeles California / Las Vegas (for the first time in the USA).
I'll be looking for the Magic book and I do not know where I can find it.
Can you tell me where you will sell it?
Beforehand thank you very much
(Excuse my English, but I had google translator)
In young justice timeline Was Garfield Logan at rita farr's home when m'gann came take Garfield to live with her after rita died or did garfield run away from rita's home after rita farr died and m'gann search for him and found him and then take Garfield to live with her at mount justice ?
I think I have repeated one or two questions. I'm really sorry about that. It's not that I don't do searches before posting because I do. It's just that sometimes I look up the wrong key words, and, frankly, sigh, my memory is not what it used to be.
Hello Greg. Artimes once said being naked is fun and an wondering how shy would you say is she ? Like would she be ok with other members of the team seeing her naked while they are on a mission ? Or care if someone walked in on her showering ?
If Dick and Artimes had gotten together do you think they would make a good couple ?
Or would they perhaps keep it more friends with benefits ?
We need Spectacular Spider-Man Season 3. Even if it's just a DVD release. Is there anyway of that happening?
So Greg, I follow the show a lot, and I just want to know this, note that you don't have to answer this one if you don't want to if it seems spoilerific, but this may be a good question, would The Light view being outed as a nuclear option? Or would they have planned ahead ways to counter being outed to the public?
Whatculture.com ranks Spectacular Spider-Man number 1 out of all the Spider-Man cartoons. We need Spectacular Spider-Man back! We have had other Spider-Man shows since it's cancelation and they were only ok. We need a season 3! Young justice was brought back because of fan demand why not give Spectacular Spider-Man fans a shot!
When is season 3 for Spectacular Spider-Man coming out? We have had all theses other Spider-Man shows since Spectacular Spider-Man was canceled and they were never as good. There is still so much to be told! You still have a lot of people to this day who want Season 3 to happen!
Is there anyway to bring Spectacular Spider-Man back? We have seen other shows make a comeback. It was a great show!
Do you ever see w.i.t.c.h. Returning to TV ?
Would love to see it return like YJ.
Also is it true they canceled it due to lack popularity.
Was Queen Perdita wear a dresses and gloves at wally west's funeral when she meat Garfield for the first time ?
I'm such a huge fan of Gargoyles. I grew up watching it. Have you ever thought about remaking the series?
I saw in one of the epsoides of Young Justice: Outsiders that you had Kaizen Gamorra in one of the scenes and he's from WildStorm universe.
1. Does this mean we'll get to see more background characters from that line- like for instance the ever popular Midnighter and Apollo from the Authority (Or Stormwatch) ?
2. Also, have you ever read anything from Wildstorm?
Hey, I'd just like to say I'm also mostly a huge fan of the Young Justice series. It got me really back into comics and DC in general when it first aired.
My Questions are:
1. What is Atlantis currency or do they have a bartering system and if they do have some kind of economy - when they joined the UN as of Season 3, do they export anything to the surface world? (Like Salt, in the older comics).
2. Does Kaldur have any residence on land or does he go straight back to Atlantis and if he does go back to Atlantis where does he live there?
3. I was reading some of the archived questions, as to not repeat any here, but this one that you answered long time back struck me as odd. (Ref post: https://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=17721 ) It was odd to me because I've been reading a lot of the older Aquaman comics (favorite hero and for something to do) but there is a specific reason as to why he does communicate with all sea life that's more so in line with the run between the 90s-early 00s before it got rebooted again (this is a rough estimation). Which is because of the Curse of Kordax (mentioned a lot during that run but full story is in Atlantis Chronicles) and a lot of mystical crazy stuff that went down that enabled Orin to communicate with all sea life and not just mammals and it looks like that sort of thing carried over.
So my question is- why *only* mammals and not the others? Why shouldn't he be able to connect with other marine based creatures since every mammal and a lot of non-mammals still have that marine aspect to them that's a leftover from evolutionary times. I'm just curious about that not that if he'll gain it or anything. It just seems like an interesting choice.
4. Does King Orin(former Aquaman) possess the/a Trident or is that particular Atlantean artifact going to be for someone else? I mostly ask this because it's always seems to be a staple of Aquaman lately and I was curious if it was in the king's possession or not.
5. Are we ever going to see more about either Atlantis or about how King Orin (Former Aquaman) and Black Manta's feud began at any point and time?
6. This is a silly question but it's one I've wondered about and I haven't seen anyone mention it- but how do Atlanteans take care of their basic needs? Like what do they use to keep themselves clean or get rid of waste and the like. It's been killing me slowly over the years and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this and how it affected Kaldur when he went on Land for the first time.
That's all,thanks for taking the time to read this. I normally don't send in or ask creators much about their stuff but I've been wondering this since the show started.
Like many people, I watched Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse recently and found it delightful (don't worry though, SpecSpidey will always be my favourite rendition of the character).
Into the Spiderverse was very clearly a Sony production and not a Disney one, which I take to mean that while Sony gave Disney back the rights to making animated Spider-Man shows, that clearly does not apply to animated Spider-Man films, at least not at the moment.
1) Does that mean that the SpecSpidey art/story assets would be usable by Sony in a film?
2) Could this realistically mean that if a future "Into The Spiderverse" sequel or spin were made and more "Spider-verses" were introduced (which seems like an obvious next step for them), that we could see SpecSpidey as one of those spider-verses?
Given that they brought spider-man noir into 3D space and somehow made that work, I don't imagine they'd struggle with SpecSpidey's art style, if it came to that.
After all, they were willing to bring in the 1967 cartoon as one of their alternate universes, though hopefully in the case of SpecSpidey they'd take it a bit more seriously, perhaps by bringing in Josh Keaton and a writer or two from the original show...?
Download and enjoy !!!!
This is new Whatsapp status application. You may find any type of status like romantic songs, poetry funny clips, comedy and much more.
Downloading is absolutely free just visit this app and find what you want..<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/86d76fslcz4rg1a/Whatsppstatus.apk/file">whatsappstatus</a>
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.