A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Did Garfield loss all his pictures of his mom when mount justice as destroyed?
When the first human members of the team became adult did Miss Martian at first have trouble acting like a adult around them because she still had mind of a teenager because she ages slower than a human?
Everything's kinda relative and vague. Define adult. Define exactly when we become mature enough to behave as adults. I'm fifty-four, and I'm not always sure I'm behaving as an adult. Miss Martian was fairly mature for her age. Conner was - all things considered - extremely mature for his age. Wally grew a lot between seasons. Etc. Who's to say WHO hit adulthood first?
I see alot of people asking questions about beast boy and what happened to him after his mother. How do you feel about how all these people wanting to know about Garfield?
I'm glad they care about the character.
Beast Boy has seen the martian true forn in in last young justice invasion episode . Does Beast Boy like or dislike the martian true form?
I don't even know what that question means, really? Aesthetically? I mean, it's like asking if someone likes or dislikes the true form of a flower or the moon or a person.
Just wanted everyone to know that it's the 20th June 2017 right now as I'm writing this, and even tho the final episode of Invasion came out back in 2013, technically the date of the final episode was set on 20th June 2016. We all know what happened one year ago today.
Thanks for bringing back my favourite show Greg, I hope you enjoy working on it as much as I enjoyed watching it. Thanks
How can Garfield have a picture the first members of the team in his mount justice room if the team is a secret group?
I'm sorta forgetting what picture you're referring to, but assuming you're description above is accurate...
It's a secret picture of a secret team inside their own secret base. What's the problem?
Was Garfield still living in Qurac or some place in the USA just before he starting living at the cave?
If the Atlanteans are most closely related to Ancient Greeks linguistically, then why do they refer to Neptune (i.e. Neptune's Beard, Neptune's Trident) when Neptune is the Roman version of the Greek God Poseidon?
Or maybe Neptune was another name for Posiedon even back then.
In any case, "Neptune's Beard!" is a translation. The saying in Atlantean is "Poseidonos Pogon!"
A non Beast Boy question~
Been exploring Earth 16 Atlantis a bit, a few things that seem evident or a bit off.
1. The scene arrangement in Issue 14 seems to allude to the city state origins of several Atlanteans, are these correct allocations:
-Lori Lemaris: Tritonis
-Lagoon Boy: Neptunos
2. Wyynde has similar tattoo markings on his collar/chest to Lagoon Boy in Season Two, is his sorcery specialisation in the same area (puffer/strength)?
Atlantean differences are stated to be due to diverging evolutionary paths. We see multiple "Merfolk" type Atlanteans in addition to others more varied subspecies. Assuming there would be many of each of these subspecies, characters such as the Lagoon Boy would likely not have an unusual appearance when in the area where this subspecies developed/migrated to.
3. However, Lagoon Boy in particular seems to consider himself unusual. Does this line of reasoning not hold for his appearance, or was his strangeness just highlighted for character building purposes as an issue faced by real teenagers frequently and not entirely due to his Atlantean physiology?
1. Lori's definitely from Tritonis. I don't think we established where La'gaan is from, though it's not Posiedonis. M'chiste is from Posiedonis, but Garth is from Crastinus.
2. No. There are subtle differences in their skin-icons.
3. He's not unusual at home among his family. But on the surface world - and during the time of the Purists in Posiedonis - he definitely did not seem to fit in visually.
Why is it only years after Marie's death that Garfield starts living at the cave and not soon after Marie's death?