A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Did you always planed to name young justice season 3 as Outsiders?
Always? I guess not. When we started, we didn't even know that subsequent seasons would have subtitles like Invasion and Outsiders.
Did Garfield have super power to transform into animals for a time already before miss martian gave him that bio-suit he wears ?
Not for very long. That could get embarrassing.
Was Garfield ever at one of the Conner's birthday parties that Megen made for him?
One of the things I noticed about the Team's dynamics in season one was how Miss Martian's psychic link made everything so much easier. So I want to applaud you for not including her in the whole Aqualad is a double agent conspiracy ring. It would have been extremely convenient for them to play their ruse in front of everyone. Thank you for not taking the easy way.
We try to honor and service character. It's not really about easy or hard.
Who did teaching of the young justice beast boy to control his power to change into animals? You MR Greg said it took young justice Garfield years to control his power change into animals right?
I don't remember saying that, but it took some time, though it came quicker than it had any right to. Miss Martian helped teach him, but his power is somewhat unique, so to a great extent, he's self-taught.
Did Garfield get those toys in his room at mount justice before moving into mount justice? Did he still play with them when he became a member of the team?
I'll leave that to your imagination.
I'm a very big fan of your work, and am extremely excited about the third season of YJ. Here are my questions:
1) Was Atlantis "discovered" recently on Earth-16? Like, was Aquaman's aiding in the Appelaxion invasion what brought attention to the underwater nation or was it well-known beforehand?
2) Was Aquaman raised as Arthur Curry on the surface world or was he raised in Atlantis as the prince from the start?
3) Does Queen Mera ever work alongside the League in battles and such? It always confused me that she never appears to be associated with the League despite having (in my opinion, of course) way better powers than her husband.
4) Regarding the Wildstorm character you snuck into the first season somewhere, how old was he/she when he/she appeared?
5) Did the Team (or at least some of the Team, not including Conner and M'Gann, and potentially not including Karen and/or Mal) attend Conner and M'Gann's graduation from Happy Harbor High School?
Thank you for your time, and I hope you're having an awesome day.
1. There's a story in that, so... No Spoilers.
2. No Spoilers.
3. I'll just say that not everyone is as eager to come to the surface world. But by using the word "ever," you've automatically generated a No Spoilers.
4. Did you really think I'd answer this?
5. No Spoilers.
So with the sad passing of the wonderful character actor, Miguel Ferrer, I would imagine that the character of Vandal Savage will be recast, but just curious how much, if any interaction do you ever have with the myriad voice actors on your shows? Do you have any noteworthy Ferrer anecdotes to share? Just curious, Im gonna miss that guy being a regular fixture in american media
I won't comment on what we are or are not doing with Vandal in Season Three.
And I'm afraid I don't have any anecdotes of Miguel, though I can recall (imperfectly) a few anecdotes that he told.
What I will say is that Miguel was always a complete pleasure to work with on both The Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice. He was SO good and a lot of fun.
There are other people, including our voice director Jamie Thomason, who knew Miguel much better than I did. But he is missed.
In Summit, was Miss Martian keeping a psychic link with the Team while she was disguised as Deathstroke?
Why did Megan cut her hair
She didn't cut it; she morphed it.