A Station Eight Fan Web Site
About Zatanna's Glamour Charm:
1) Is the Glamour Charm an ancient magical object or just a gem Zatanna made a spell on?
2) If so, in "Depths", when Wally asks, Dick says something like "Glamour Charm, Courtesy of Zatanna. Physio-morphic spell, I think. She said it backwards." So is it safe to say that Nightwing was there when Zatanna performed the spell?
3) Do all Glamour Charm look the same? I ask this one because Ra's recognized it in Summit
4) Is it too hard to make a Glamour Charm? Could Zee have done it back in season 1?
5) Has Zatanna worked with Doctor Fate after she joined the League?
You answered this question recently,
And I'm here to respond to your question. I actually had NOT suspected Renee, and here's why (minor Spirits spoilers, I guess?):
It's not the first time for your work to feature important, lead characters who're advertised right up front to not actually appear until later: Artemis, after all. It essentially occurs again when Miranda features heavily in the synopsis for Rain of the Ghosts but is really a small, supporting piece of worldbuilding to pay off later. So it didn't seem odd to me that Renee would be introduced in, and become important during, book two while reasonably being a lead who was planned to feature from the very beginning.
Cash makes more immediate sense, and I'd at least suspected him. But my other guess was actually a small cheat: the three Kimlets as a singular unit.
The Kimlets themselves are very episodically important, but are spoken of in a way that feels pretty thematically important to the direction the series seems to be going. I'd wondered if you, often describing them in the book as a singular unit, had given them some more thought to take them even more in line with the (speculated) importance they may have to the wider series arc.
WHY DID YOU CANCEL THE SHOW YOUNG JUSTICE?! THERE ARE FANS HERE THAT NEED CLOSURE. THERE ARE FANS WHO NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH ALL THE CHARACTERS.
DOES. WALLY. EVER. COME. BACK. :(
Hello I was going to watch young Justice and I know it said since 2011 which means it shows still going also text animations like Green Lantern the animated series but it's still sad cancelled in 2012/2013.
1 wanted to know if just a error or matey it's coming back please give some explanations thx
I know that Lexington is the tech gargoyle of the group, do you think Lexington ever thought of find a mate that has his science and tech mind?
Hey I'm here because of Young Justice and I want to know is there anything of them can do to make season three happen can't can you please just try to convince DC Nation to just make season three and ended at season 3
I will buy merchandise and othet people will to. Can you please just try to convince DC Nation and wonder Broz to finish season 3 of Young Justice. Please and thx you hoping to get a respond ps there thousands of people that signed petitions to get the show back loved the show hope you respond
Hi Greg, I've been reading the archives and I have a question about Aquaman:
1) Here (http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=18518), you said Aquaman and Black Manta have been fighting for at least 16 years, but 16 years before season 1, Aquaman was 13. So have they been fighting since they are kids or it's just a continuity error?
Have you ever considered making a young justice movie?
Today I was reflecting on a few instances in my life where I had to make difficult choices: the easy road or the right road. I can specifically remember thinking about integrity in those moments, thinking about Renaud's "What have I become?" versus Demona's "What have they done..." Ultimately, despite the difficulties, I tended to do the right thing and tell the truth, both to myself and to others. In one case, this resulted in me being fired from a job.
The reason I'm telling you this is that, while I had some excellent role models growing up who showed me integrity, it would be unfair to say that Gargoyles didn't have a strong influence in my youth that would lead me to become the man I am today. I am now a teacher of elementary school students and see many young people with and without strong moral role models. In either case, it is clear to me that they are very influenced by the movies, TV shows, celebrities and social media in their lives. And it is my hope that mixed into all the stimuli they are receiving the kind of moral reinforcement that I had in Gargoyles. I am very grateful to you and your peers for creating a program that I not only wanted to watch, but that made me a better person. There is a lot of red tape that goes into public school education, and I know that in your field there is a lot of that too. But I wanted to encourage you to remember the impact you can have on young people. It is not all about ratings and toy sales and demographics. You have the power to guide the adults of tomorrow. You certainly helped to guide me.
Keep up the great work! And thank you from a lifelong fan.
1) A theory I had since I saw the sypnosis for Legacy is that Legacy has something to do with Cassie's origins, since her mother was kidnapped. Also, here (http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=15809), you said her origin was to do with her parentage (Helena, Zeus or both). I know basically I already answered my own question, but I ask anyway. Does Helena's kidnapping has to do with Cassie's origins?
2) This will probably be a SPOILER REQUEST NO COMMENT. Has Cassie met Troia? Or at least known about her?
3) I'm not going to ask if Catwoman exist in Earth-16 because I KNOW you won't answer, so instead: Is there a woman named Selina Kyle who lives in Gotham and likes cats? I noticed someone once asked about a person named (I don't remember who) and you answered, so maybe you will answer this too
4) Same question with Helena Bertinelli
5) Same question with Katherine Kane and if yes, is she Bette's cousin and/or Bruce's legal aunt?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Features include episode commentaries by series co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the annual convention.