A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I didn't see this one asked before, so I apologize if it was.
In the comics, Dick Grayson chose the name "Nightwing" as a nod to both Batman and Superman. From Superman's Kryptonian heritage, but still with a Batty slant to it.
My questions are:
1) Is this the case on Earth-16, or was it just something Dick thought sounded cool?
2) We didn't see them together in season one, but in the comics, Dick and Clark seem to have a fun, vaguely "favorite nephew" kind of friendship. Did/do they have a similar kind of friendship on Earth 16? Or any kind of friendship?
3) And since she's also a Big Three who knows Bruce and Dicks IDs and expressed a measure of disapproval over Robin in her absolutely awesome speaking appearance of awesomeness, do Dick and Diana have any kind of relationship?
1. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
3. I don't think she disapproves of Robin. But in hindsight - at least at that moment - she questioned Batman's judgement on allowing Dick to become a crimefighter at nine and Billy to join the League at ten. That's not an unreasonable position to take.