A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. Where do you suppose Macbeth acquired the Will-O-The-Wisp he used in "Pendragon"? b. Had he had it in his possession for long?
2. Are they still around in some abundancy, or was the one Macbeth had a definite rarity?
3. They don't seem to be sentient, but they do as they are instructed, and possess sensory abilities, right? Do they possess cognitive abilities as well?
4. Where did the Will-O-The-Wisp evolve from, Earth or Avalon (acknowledging that the two are linked)?
5. If the answer to No. 4 is Earth, what caused the Third Race to assume Avalon? b. If the answer to No. 4 is Avalon, were the Will-O-The-Wisps able to then go in between Avalon and Earth?
6. Did the Will-O-The-Wisps possess any kind of community?
7. We know the Third Race is the youngest, but what about the Will-O-The-Wisps? Do they predate gargoyles?
1. There's a story in that, I'm sure.
2. Relatively rare. But not unique.
3. Everything's relative, right?
4. Probably Avalon. (But I think you have some prepostion confusion in there.
5. Yes, clearly. Since the only one you ever saw wasn't on Avalon.
6. You need to view them as the magical equivalents of what humans call animals (when they aren't including themselves). In that context, many animal species have communities of a sort.
7. Maybe. Probably. Haven't thought about it.